Beyonce's New Clothing Line Made in Sweatshops

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/05/15/report-sweatshop-workers-earning-pennies-per-hour-stitching-beyonce-clothing-line/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/15/beyonc-clothing-range-is-made-by-sweat-shop-labourers-on-430-a-d/

Factory workers report they make approximately $6.17 a day, live in large dorms with a curfew and shared showers, and work upwards of 60 weeks to survive on the meager wages. The line charges roughly $144 for a pair of leggings.

>"My goal with Ivy Park is to push the boundaries of athletic wear and to support and inspire women"
>Support and inspire women
>By using them for slave labor

Of course the allegations were addressed (and denied) in teenvogue.

teenvogue.com/story/beyonce-ivy-park-sweatshop-labor

Just another greedy dindu who parrots the current SJW/feminist agenda without practicing what she preaches, and her followers are going to willingly blind themselves to this or try to justify it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biRnE9b0rpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry, Trump will bring back these manufacturing jobs so fast it'll make your head spin.

>AYO HOL UP QUAN BAY IS A QUAN NIGGA. SHE DON'T GOTSA DO WHAT ODDA NIGGAS BE DOIN' BRUH. DEY PROBABLY RAYCISS MOFUCKAS ANYWAY BRUH

Basically, a nigger who sells a product made by chinks to niggers, while blaming the big bad white guy for everything, when the nigger is the problem.

America, Germany and Sweden need to cleanse their respectively countries from niggers, jews, muslims and feminists!

HAIL VICTORY! WE WILL SAVE OUR RACE!

> youtube.com/watch?v=biRnE9b0rpk

>$6.17 a day
>a day

A day ???
What the fucking fuck?

Good, sweatshops are a good thing. Anyone who complains about them is retarded or an asshole

Nïgs are gonna nig

Great because what we need is tens of millions of minimum wage jobs and more inflation you fucking britspic stick to kissing your celebrity primadonna Queens ass

Tfw the chicks go ballistic cause they starving

WE NEED NOODLE !! OR WE RIOT !! NO MORE NIGGA CLOTHES TILL WE EAT !!

I hope J lo doesn't do this shit. Her stuff is always nice.

Fuck sake, you'd get much, much more than that by simply not working in this country.
>$6.17 a day
Indeed
Fuck offffffff. That's criminal

#blessed

Manufacturing jobs aren't necessarily minimum wage, asshat.

Not just her stuff. She's a nice lady. I like her films as well as her music. My big sister always asks me to buy her perfumes as Xmas and birthday gifts. We're Scots.

>beyonce is a strong empowered womyn of colour
>fucking whitey, fellow nogs buy my album and clothes
>make said clothing line with slave labour for blacks

People like you piss me off.

This is in Sri Lanka, not Britain.

At 6.17 a day, assuming a first world work month, you're looking at $166.59 a month. That is 24392.03 Sri Lankan Rupees per month. According to salary explorer this wage is well above the country's minimum, higher then the average teacher there.

>implying sweatshop jobs that little Kim does for 2 cents an hour won't translate into minimum wage in our country

Okay bubba, a bunch of fast food employees in equivalents and now our clothing and technology skyrockets in price

>Minimum wage in Sri Lanka is only $2.68 a day

i assume that making over 2x the minimum wage in a given country is considered a living wage. compared to my $11, shit would be cash if i made $14.50 an hour, even if that's still a garbage wage in the states. and not that i'm saying making pennies an hour is justified, but we have to have a little perspective here. They can't buy kween yonce's pants but they can make rent and get by, which is hard enough for a lot of firstworlders.

My favorite pair of jeans were jlo brand. Namely because they're one of the only pairs I owned that didn't drag under my shoes.

And I'm part scottish, small world.

Isn't it sad that even sweatshop workers will be obsolete too when automation takes over in less than 50 years?

However. In reality it's fucking scandalous and also disgusting.

The price of labour is low in Sri Lanka. It isn't slavery, $6.17 is an ok wage in these countries.

There is nothing wrong with employing people at low wages. It improves the lives of the workers, and the only reason to build your factory in Sri Lanka or wherever is because of cheap labour.

In reality it is a job opportunity for low skilled workers who would otherwise be much worse off.

>niggers

I'm pretty sure it's white women lapping this shit up.

Those jobs are way higher than minimum wage you dipshit.

>but muh automation meme
>remeber: no jobs

>lowskilled

just because tailoring has been outsourced from the first world doesn't mean it's unskilled. I doubt your average walmart employee could do it

You actually think we'll be making more than minimum wage to assemble a smartphone .Wow, have fun taking out a loan for that 10k iPhone 7.

It's worth more than that, China artificially depreciates its currency. Plus the cost of living is lower there. Assuming this is China

Low skilled meaning In their economy. These jobs pay more then the alternative

Top kek.

Seems like Ahmed hasnt seen a maquila.

46 bucks the 50 hours workweek.
Inhaling fumes whilst we make your "designer" clothes.

>Maquila
>Low-skilled job
The granny tailors i see there can make 30 denim pants in 8 hours, they could do way more if the fumes didnt make their eyes swell

Non-Western manufacturing is a "sweat shop" because everyone is poor and voluntarily works long hours for less pay than in the developed world.

Haha you think this is how economics works? The reason the iPhone is as expensive as it is now is because that's the maximum price they can charge where people will still buy it. The only thing extra manufacturing cost will cut into is their insane profit margins.

Why are they not replaced by robots? They are faster, stronger and cheaper than humans. Doesn't capitalists like profits? Why waste money on the inferior humans?

So why won't she employ all the rioting chimps in your wonderful country? Not like she can't afford it. Bring them out of poverty???

Are you economically retarded? The job market in the US is completely different. Sri Lanka pays lower wages, it's a poorer country. The wage being payed is a good wage for the country

True capitalism and some how Mexicans will be blame for this.

Answer the fucking question. She cares sooooo much about black lives matter that she'd rather employ a load of idiots in a country thousands of miles away than support people in her own country? It's the principle of the matter. She's a fucking demon. A prostitute with absolutely no moral standards.

No they arent by any way cheaper,faster or stronger,At least not now.

we have automated jobs in the metal industry, because it requires inhuman precision and quite dangerous tasks.

But for simple cloth-industry tailoring some barely paid slaves will do

>niggers
>working

Top kek.
Cant keep the chimps close to jordans or they will start stealing the entire sweatshop.
Would have to spend extra on security to keep the chimps from stealing shit succesfully.

Nice trips btw

That argument is entirely separate. Why doesn't she hire them? I don't know. I imagine its the company doing the manufacturing chose Sri Lanka for cheap.

Fair points. Have them watched by guards with whips? Fuck. That's bad and it's even worse because it's true. Sad.

beyonce and her ooga-booga drug dealing husband are disgusting filth. Any parent who catches their daughter listening to her garbage should slap them silly. Seeing her fat midsection in disgusting hot pants should be banned from TV...repulsive. The O'Joker even invites her and drug dealer Kong to the fucking White House.

Sooo her black lives matter fanbase are pushed further into poverty as she's told how to get richer and ignore the lot of them?

>Factory workers report they make approximately $6.17 a day,
>mfw that's more than what I earn

Yep it makes me puke to see these niggers

>nigger who uses slave labor in CURRENT YEAR

Wtf do you do?? Shine shoes???

The saddest part is that I could be a millionaire now if only I had listened to my gut and mined bitcoins when they were worth cents. I thought "nah, that shit will never take off". But it did.

There's always tamorrow