Have you ever fucked another guys girl or cheated on your gf? Stories?

Have you ever fucked another guys girl or cheated on your gf? Stories?

bump

last bump

Yes I have fucked another guys girl, and I'll greentext it. Just posting this now to bump. If anyone has OP pic without caption thatd be cool too.

This thread is gonna die so I'm not gonna greentext. But here ya go.

Have gf at home, going to college, try to break up, she was devastated so I pussed out and said we'd do long distance. Immediately find girl 2 at school, start hooking up with her, girl 2 goes to visit her friend for break. Start fucking girl 2s best friend girl 3. Keep that shit up for a while, then stop with girl 3, keep going with girl 2, then start fucking girl 4, a rich girl who was a hooter waitress cuz daddy issues. Mind you, school has 2000 students so pretty fucking difficult to keep them separated. Semester over, go home, date girl 1 all summer whilst keeping up phone relations with girls 2 and 4. End of summer, break up with girl 1, she turns into a turbowhore. Break off from girl 2, she turned into a junior senator. Date girl 4, she cheated on me after 1.5yrs, no idea what she's up to.

Now married monogamous and happily. Too much fuckin work boys

This short asian girl I've fucked a few times before wanted to borrow my bong, she just recently started talking to this new guy, I never met him.

I went over to her house and gave her the bong. She's really into dancing so she started practicing for a bit while I was there. While she was dancing, I walked up to her, pulled her top off and unhooked her bra. She had really great tits for someone no taller than 5'0". She started giggling and said, "Seriously?". I sit down again and start filming on my phone. After a while of this I go up and pull her pants down and take off her underwear, nice ass but not as great as her boobs. She keeps dancing and I keep filming.

She's driving me a little crazy at this point, so I take off my pants and pull her towards me. She was saying some things that made it seem like she was just teasing me and didn't want anything more, after she said this she gave my dick one quick stroke for half a second to tease me. I really thought that was going to be it, she seemed like she only touched my dick to be silly and tease me, but right after she touched it she started talking about how big I was and pulled down my underwear and started sucking.

I picked her up, fingered her for just enough to make this not uncomfortable for me, threw her on the couch and started fucking her from behind (with no condom, probably a bad move in hindsight). A few times during the sex, she said that maybe we shouldn't be doing this, to which I'd push my dick in as far as I could and told her she could get off if she wanted, that just made her fuck harder.

I'm not sure why I didn't finish then, but I helped her with laundry after, then told her to get on her knees and suck my dick again. I came in her mouth, ate some instant ramen, then left.

I'm sufficiently drunk enough for this thread

Have GF, one other 8.5/10 chick just outright admitted she wants to fuck, kinda wanna fuck her

chatted up another chick at the nerd bar tonight too, maybe wanna smash her

i am gonna be torn as fuck when i sober up

>be me, around 11th grade
>have girlfriend and we split for some reason
>totally forget about her soon, she gets bf
>couple months later I get random call from her
>"I like being friends with you.."
>turns into "I like fucking you"
>begin slamming her behind her bfs back
>highschooler me couldn't keep mouth shut
>tell friends who throw it in his face
>he tries to fight me, loses
>I get suspended but it's worth it
>she takes his side, never heard from again

And I'd do it all again with a new girl too, kind of fun if you're not a whiteknight.

yes
>hang out with some girl whos having problems but sticks with the guy at a party
>been drinking but end up talking to her and start giving advice on shit
>she eats it up
>i start saying that she needs a good fuck to get over certain things
>her eyes widen
>i start saying that she needs certain things like getting her hair pulled and other shit to get over her current bf
>shes keeps asking for more advice on this and that
>ask her to take a shot with me
>shes real close to me as we down one, touching my arm and brushing her tits on me
>i get balls and just start rubbing her clit under her dress.
>shes a few inches taller than me so her tits are in my face easily.
>move to the bathroom, pull her panties down and eat her
>stick my dick in and use her tits for grip, pump her
>pussy smells nasty but good, shes huffing her moans and has her mouth open
>grab and ass sheek before i nut and pull out.
>she knows its coming and spins around to suck me
>swallows, gives my dick a kiss and we clean up
>her bf shows up 20 minutes later and shes giving me the eye the entire time

The girl I was madly in love with in high school used me for sex when her husband (my best friend) went to boot camp for the army. The sex was amazing and I was still in love with her. (Still am). I eventually told her that i wanted her all for myself and that she should leave him for me. She laughed and told me that was never going to happen.. Then she stopped fucking me and started fucking someone else. Fuck

yes, at one time it was my preference

Always cheated on my ex. Just sort of a player now, polygamy is the way to live. Anyways. heres my story
>Be in english, 12th grade
>"like your shirt, user"
>Shes gorgeous, Cubano with big tits, real conservative. Never smoked weed or really drank before.
>Always noticed her, so I get to know her
>plays guitar, loves her mom, real based
>I sold drugs at the time so she kinda saw me as wild and not the right suitor
>Still, I'm nice and interesting
>Take her to punk show
>"I have more fun with you than any boys, user"
>go home and we get lit as fuck off some kraken
>Told my girl i was out "takin care iof business baby"
>"You're beautiful, *girls name*"
>"You really think so?" she makes eye contact "of course"
>takes off her shirt
>Make out on bed and then missionary, make her throat my cock and nut on those big ass caramel titties
>wev fall asleep and shes gone before I wake up
>"I think its best if we just forget last night happened... :)"

Jewish as fucc

Kinda related how did you ask your wife to fuck another guy in front of you?

Not the most exciting story, but in HS, my girlfriend broke up with me for normal bullshit highschool reasons. About a week later, she started dating someone else, but i convinced her to cheat on him with me. We fucked in her car in a gas station parking lot, that was kinda fun.

I've fucked two of my friends girlfriends.

At the age of about 10 years old me and my friend started showing our cocks to each other and within weeks we were sucking each others cock every chance we got.

As time went on my friend sucked me off less and less but I absolutely loved sucking him so I did not mind at all and I would usually blow him at least 4 or 5 times every week.

This continued all through high school.

When we were 15 my friend got a girlfriend, but that did not stop him from having sex with me whenever she wasn't around. In fact there were a number of times when he would call me over right after his girlfriend left his house and he would get me to suck his dick and it would still be covered with her juices and his cum.
Knowing I was tasting her pussy really turned me on and I would always let my friend cum in my mouth on these occasions and I would eagerly swallow it because I was so fucking horny.

Well one day during the summer, my friend called me over to his house and when I got there he was already laying in bed completely naked, pretending he was asleep.

He always did this to me so I did what I always did and quickly removed my clothes and then climbed onto the bed between his legs and took his dick into my mouth and started blowing him.

..cont...

ive heard so much shit about wives or girlfriends with bf in boot or military.

had the opportunity to get one but pansied out. friend had her pants down against the wall and spreading. i put my face in it and friend took his dick out and fucked her right there. i wanted to join in or tap in but i was high and paranoid. noticed a wet spot on the wall when they left to the spare room.

she came over a few times and got to suck her tits and seen her ass and pussy more than enough times. even caught her getting railed on the couch. never fucked but i wasnt too sad about it.

her boyfriend found out she was getting fucked and fought some dude at a bar. my friend was right there and never pieced together it was him. he bailed on court date for it and last i heard he was doing time for some other shit.

Literally exactly the same scenario here, word for word.

cont plz

A good friend of mine broke off his engagement. I was good friends with his fiancé as well. Her and I would still hang out on occasion. We end up fucking a few times in a movie theater parking lot.
They end up getting back together and are married now.

Banged a few girls with boyfriends. One that was engaged, in her Nissan Ultima backseat while her Katy Perry album was playing, two different times. A few married chicks. Oh, and my bro-n-law's older brother's mother-n-law while her husband was in prison. My aunt's friend, unbeknownst to me at the time that she even had a boyfriend, I thought they split, and it wasn't til like a year later when it came up that my aunt laughingly said they were "split" that weekend. Women are whores.

I've cheated on many of my girlfriends. Dunno why. After doing it I'm faithful for a good amount of time until I get the urge again. Usually it's paired with a lack of sexual satisfaction with whoever I'm with.
>One girl from school. In acting class with her bf. Fucked her regularly, even took her anal cherry. She got all clingy so I dumped
>Another girl from school. She was married, but young. Was a total buttslut but didn't know it until she hooked up with me.
>Black chick once. Also did her in the poopster.

Meh, I kinda hate myself. But it's also a part of me so idk, whatever.

Done both AMA

..cont..

I started sucking off my friend and got right into it. I started getting hornier and hornier just from having his cock in my mouth so my cock started getting hard as well and I started jacking off while I sucked my friends dick.

As he got close to cumming he stopped pretending he was sleeping and started begging me to let him cum in my mouth. The more he begged the more the thought of it turned me on so by the time I felt his semen spraying across my tongue, I was eager to start swallowing every drop.

I sucked the cum right from his penis and never pulled my mouth off of his dick even as he started to go limp. Usually he would pull his cock out of my mouth by this point and he would get out of bed and we'd go swimming or something but this time he just laid there and allowed me to keep sucking him.

His cock got hard again after only a couple minutes and I got right into giving him a second blowjob, while I continued stroking my raging hard cock.

I sucked his cock for a good 10 minutes when there was a knock on the door. I was shocked by this but my friend was not as shocked as I was as he pulled his cock out of my mouth and told me to quickly hide in his closet.

We both climbed out of the bed and I was about to grab my clothes, when my friend stopped me and told me not to worry about them and to just get in the closet naked, and he'd get rid of who ever was at the door.

I did what he said and hid while he slipped on his bathrobe and went downstairs to answer the door.

The closet I was in, wasn't really a closet, it was more like a small room and actually had a window in it with a small desk as well. The closet door was like this hard curtain that just sort of folded up as it opened.

That shit is so gay I think my anus is getting pozzed just by reading it.

> I fucked my friends sister.
> My friend sniffed my arse and licked my nose as I fucked his sister.
I'm a dog btw

>I started sucking off my friend

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

Cheated once but it's the same lame story everyone has. Clicked with a friend of a friend, and the circumstances allowed for us to slip off to hang out alone.

I also spent about 3 months fucking my best friend's ex on the downlow. They were broken up, but it was a pretty shitty thing for me to do considering how much he still loved her.

Meh, college.

I've done both, it was stupid I was young.

My wife was in a three year lesbian relationship

>be 17
>bang girl
>some one calls on her phone
>i answer its her bf he says "did you fuck him"
>i say "yes"
>he starts to sob i hang up, feel dirty
>kick girl out watch star wars videos all night
>worth it

during high school i fooled around with a girl that had a boyfriend. she sucked me off a few times and i fingered and ate her out. she jerked me off in a movie theater one time. she dated the dude all through school and about a year after. too lazy to greentext.

..cont..

From the closet I could hear as my friend answered the door and was shocked as I heard his girlfriend start talking to him as she entered the house.

My friend never made any attempt to get rid of her at all and actually told her to come up to his room, which really started to get me worried. Although I was in the closet, there really wasn't anywhere for me to hide so if my friend decided to rip open the door, I'd be caught standing there completely naked since my clothes were still in his bedroom. And this is exactly like something my friend would do.

As my friend and his GF came up the stairs I heard my friend explaining that he was just about to get in the shower when she arrived, that's why he was in a bathrobe.

They entered the room together and as soon as they did my friend grabbed his girlfriend and pulled her onto the bed with him and she started giggling as my friend started kissing her and grabbing her tits.

I could tell what was happening by the way she was giggling and telling him to "Stop it, you pervert." But I could also tell that she was enjoying it.

As the GF's giggling stopped I knew that she and my friend were getting more into it and started to wonder if my friend would actually fuck her with me just a couple feet away from them.

I slowly made my way over to the closet door and pulled it open a couple of inches so I could get a good look. Sure enough they were making out on the bed and my friend had his hand right up under her shit playing with her tits and she had her hands in his bathrobe, clearly playing with his cock.

It did not take long for my friend bathrobe to open right up completely exposing his cock to both of us. The GF then pulled away a bit from my friend and started pulling off her shirt.

someone who an make captions kik me
fb12321

go on

super hot right?

hehehe

>faggot sucks dick and gets cucked in the same story

Please stop.

Probably gonna fuck a married girl in talking to. She constantly sends nudes and talks about fucking me in public. I just hope her husband doesn't find out and go on a murder suicide lol

Yeah, I had a mistress while I was working overseas. Occasionally fuck hookers, too. Some hookers have boyfriends, so that's kind of fucking another guy's girl.

related story; I got friend zoned by a tranny hooker with a boyfriend

I was a high school virgin. Said I wanted to date other girl, but this white chick I was friends with liked me. Found old friend on Facebook, ask her to date then and there. Week later foresight tells me it won't work. After school decide to fuck white chick behind church near school. Was nice. Break up with girlfriend via text, and white chick admits on Facebook to the whole world, as I tried to lie. Needles to say I don't have to many female friends :3

I was a marine working overseas. There was this hot 40 year old that worked with us at the embassy. She dated a marine in another country. Fucked her for about 3-4 months. I was 21 at the time.

..cont..
My friend went right for her shorts and started pulling them down her legs while she pulled off her bra allowing me to see her naked breasts for the first time. She was only 14 at the time but her breasts were actually pretty big.

I had lost my boner with all the nervousness of possibly being caught but once I saw her tits my penis became instantly hard once again. As as my friend pulled off her shorts and underwear so that she was completly naked, I could not help but reach down and start jacking off.

My friend did not waste any time at all. As soon as they were both naked he climbed right on top of her and they started fucking. From my angle, I could look right up between their legs so I actually saw my friends hard cock sliding in and out of his girlfriends cunt.

I could not believe I was actually seeing this and really started getting turned on. So turned on that I didn't even care that I was naked anymore, I just started furiously stroking my cock.

The faster the two of them fucked, the faster I stroked my cock as well. They had been fucking for about 4 or 5 minutes when suddenly, the GF cocked her head right up, looking in the direction of the closet I was in and shrieked "Who's here?!?!!"

I froze mid-stroke and did not move a muscle. My friend started making excuses right away and told his GF that nobody was here. "I can see, his shadow!" She answered.

That's when I think both me and my friend knew we were caught but as freaked out by it as I was, my friend started actually laughing about it and still tried to tell her that nobody was there.

My friend and I always had a thing for each others wives. We would share nudes and sex stories and things we wanted to do with each others wives. We have done this for a few years and our wives know about it. Sometimes when we all drink they kiss and grope eachother but that's as far as it ever went until about 8 months ago. We rented a cabin and vacationed together the four of us. On the second day both girls get completely plastered. We each carried out wives to bed and went back to drinking together in kitchen. I get the idea that we should go check make sure they are both passed out then we go into the others room for ten minutes and feel up each others wives. He would go into my room and I into his and it would of be a 10 minute time limit, you could touch and grope all you want but no sex. He agrees and we go check on them. I was waiting for him to come out but it was taking a minute so I wondered if he changed his mind or fell asleep. He came out a few minutes later ,I asked him if it was cool he said said she was totally out he just was pent up and had to fuck his wife real quick. So he went to my wife and I to his. First thing I see is her freshly creampied pussy. That was it I just took my pants off and shoved my dick into her. I pounded her as hard and fast as I could while mashing her tits. I can feel I'm about to cum and wonder for a second but decide fuck it I've gone this far and blow my load in her cunt. Sex with her was exactly as good as I thought. When I come out he's already out waiting on the couch looking nervous. I think he knows but I ask what's wrong. He apologizes and says he jerked off and a lot got in her hair. I laugh and say it's ok and that I jerked it to but shot it on the carpet and cleaned it up. Neither of them have any idea I fucked her and I need to do it again.

I made a hooker feel bad and quit the business. She started dating a guy after I'd been paying to fuck her semi-regularly. While I'm fucking her, I'm asking if her boyfriend knows she does this, and what he'd think if he found out. After a while she goes, "Um, can we not talk about that?" Never saw her working the street again after that. She had the same first name as my wife, so it wasn't really cheating.

>Be working at a oil change place doing oil changes
>Cute 22 y/o works the counter
>Get to chatting
>Everyday chat more
>One day she shows me anoic if someone tits and asks if I what I think of them
>They are sml but nice
>Asks if the inverted nips freak me out
>Not at all I'm old and have seen lots of tits
>She giggles
>We start having lunch together
>Lots of things I. Common from have in a parent die Young to science and shit
>One day I'm in the bath room during a break
>She knkcks and door
>Tell her to come it
>I'm just washing my hands
>Laughs and says she thought I was being a perv
>Tell her I can be
>She gives me this look
>Fucking.png
>Kiss her full on
>Dick gets hard
>Use one hand to put her hand on my dick
>She understands
>Later that day asks me if I want to be fwb
>Been three years since last dick
>Of course.wav
>Wind up fucking about a week later after work I. My van
>This goes on for weeks
>Every chance we get is spent naked
>Get very close
>Eventually she realizes she wants to be with me
>I feel the same now
>We are to much alike
>She dumps her gf for me
>Eventually get married
>Have daughter
>Life is Goodman.jpg

hot, any more stories?

I was sleeping with a married woman I was in love with for about 8 months.
Obviously it didn't end well.

you're doing God's work

continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

.cont..

Although the GF could not see me, I had opened up the closet door enough that since there was a window in the room I was in, my shadow cast on the wall behind me and it was visible to her on the bed. As soon as she mentioned the shadow I knew what she was talking about and my first thought was actually if there was enough of a shadow for her to tell if I was jacking off. That thought went quickly away though as I realized that I was probably going to be caught standing there completely naked in the next minute or so.

Sure enough the GF climbed out of bed, and started walking directly to the closet. My friend playfully tried to grab at her to pull her back to the bed but he was still laughing about it didnt' put much effort into it.

As the GF approached I moved to the center of the room and did my best to find a place to hide but as the door flew open I was caught and all I could to was just reach down and cover up my cock and balls.

Even though the GF knew I was there before she opened the door, she was still shocked when she threw the door open and saw me standing there. Cause once she did a shocked look crossed her face and was like she suddenly realized that she was naked as well and immediately covered her breasts with her hands and then ran back to the bed and dove under the covers, but not before I got a perfect view of her entire naked body standing in front of me.

"Oh my God." She started shrieking. "Why is your friend in your closet, and why is he naked." she babbled.

My friend answered quickly and told her that I had just gotten out of the shower when she arrived so he had me hid in the closet before I had a chance to get dressed. But while he was telling her this he was tickling her and trying to get her to laugh about the whole thing. He was actually getting a kick out of the whole thing because he knew he had just embarrassed the fuck out of both of us, me and his GF.

..cont..

good man, I like your style

CAN YOU SAY JOY LANE FOR ME

describe gf's body plox

let's see that vid yo

Thanks
Pic related

she's solid, I like it. If you can, please post more

Nice Jew nose.

Hahaha, I did almost the same thing. This part-time whore needed me to create some graphics for her "artist" boyfriend's project. She came over to my place to "talk" about it, and ended up getting me off thrice. While I fucked the hell out of her, I asked "so does your boyfriend know you're over here? Taking my cock to help his work?" She started tearing up, but I just kept going. "If he had a real job, or any real skills at all, he'd be able to take care of you. You wouldn't need to choke on dick to make rent. Would you?" Her eyes are shut, tears down her cheeks, head turned away from me and arms trying to hide/hold her tits while I kept pounding, mach-speed. "Its not like his art ever sells, you're getting fucked for literally nothing" She squeezed her eyes tight and tried to stifle a really bittersweet orgasm. She pushed me off of her yelling "Fuck you, you're such a piece of shit, I fucking hate you" She dropped to her knees and continued cussing me out while dutifully taking my load across her face. Sure enough, the boyfriend's art didn't sell, and after the show she ended up taking an axe to the thing out of anger. And then she called me again, asking for $1200 to cover her rent. After I agreed, she told her boyfriend that she was going to her mom's for the weekend to "think", and then took a bus 8 blocks to my apartment to get used for a full 48 hours.

Forgot to mention, she's also my ex-wife.

..cont..

"He was watching us fuck." She was still complaining but from the sound of her voice she had relaxed a little bit but was still pissed.

"He's a guy. Of course he's gonna watch." My friend answered. He than started calling over to me to come out of the closet. I was still too embarrassed so I just stayed there. The GF was not ready to see me yet either so she started saying "No." and that she was still naked. She started to tell my friend to get her clothes for her but he didn't move and just tried to play with her and relax her further, telling her it was no big deal and we had all seen each other naked now so it didnt' really matter.

When she seemed to relax right down, my friend called to me more and more telling me to come out and that I had seen his GF naked so it was only fair that she saw me as well.

The GF was still protesting but very quietly now. I still didn't move and was too embarrassed to come out but the thoght of her seeing me naked kind of turned me on, so after another minute or so of my friend trying to convince me, I finally stepped in front of the closet doorway and stepped into the room with the two of them. I was still covering my cock with my hands though.

As the GF saw me again, whe clenched the blankets and pulled them around her making sure she was covered up and my friend told me to come over to the bed.

I made my way over to the bed and started appologizing to the GF saying that this really wasn't my idea and we had not planned for this to happen at all. My friend agreed with me and told her that it just sort of happened.

I was still covering myself with my hands as I sat down on the bed with them and the GF relaxed even more. I saw her look down at my crotch a couple of times and I thought to myself that she really wanted to see my penis.

That's women for you, will sell their souls and self respect for a few bucks

>lived in apartment building near navy base
>sailor lived on my floor
>he gets deployed for 6 months
>meet sailor's wife during power outage
>have dinner together
>she sleeps in my living room because battery-powered box fan
>we end up fucking in the middle of the night
>make it a regular thing for 4 months

Only one worth mentioning when I was 19 in college my roommate and I were at a party. His gf gets way to drunk way to fast and he has to follow her around picking her up and taking her to puke. When I told him I was going leaving cuz I had class the next day he asked me to take her with me and put her in his bed. I said ok and we put her in the car. On the drive home she kept calling me by his name and kept apologizing for being wasted. She started crying and saying I had to forgive her. She kept call No me his name and saying she loved me. She flopped into my lap still crying. Something in me just said try something. So I unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. She stopped crying and started sucking my dick. She was drunk sucking with lots of spit and suction sounds. Just before we get off the freeway I bust a fat but in her mouth. She swallows it and licks my dick clean. During the 10 min street drive home she fell asleep. I carried her in and out her in his bed and went to sleep myself. It was never brought up so I guess she doesn't remember but I was paranoid all day at school until I came home and he was making plans for us to all go out again that night. So I got away with it.

..cont..

My friend started trying to convince me to pull my hands away so that she could see, since I had seen her and while he did, she tried to protest a little bit saying she didn't want to see it but not very convincingly.

Finally I just gave in and pulled my hands away. The GF let out a gasp "Oh My God", like she was shocked that I exposed myself to her but I could tell she liked seeing my penis. My cock had gone soft since the closet, but not totally and was still a little bit semi-hard.

"You have to let him see you naked again." My friend spoke up and tried to pull the blankets away from his GF.

She held on to them tightly and tried to protest, but not very convincingly and as my friend told her to "Come on, it's no bid deal." She released the blankets and my friend pulled them away from her body so that she was laying there compltely naked in front of both of us. She was gorgeous and my cock got hard again instantly.

My friend reached over and grabbed her breast and started squeezing it with no protest from the GF at all until he told me that I could feel her tit as well. She raised her arm over her breast to cover it in a form of protest, but she did not actually say anything so I very awkwardly reached for her breast as well. There was no way I was going to let this opportunity pass me by. If she told me to stop I would but until then I wanted to enjoy this to the fullest. As my hand cupped the exposed part of her breast under her arm, I was already hoping that this would lead to me getting to fuck her.

..cont..

Yep three girls at my current job over the last three years of being here. Work overnights as an esteemed med tech at an elderly home. The shift only has two employees on it. One med tech and one caregiver. Hooked up with and/or dated 6 girls from this job total.

The three who had husbands/boyfriends requested to work overnight shifts but only if it was with me. Never really talked to them much prior, just general friendliness in passing. Nights would always start out slow and quiet but by the third hour in they were either wrestling me or grazing their lips at my cheek or neck area. Took initiative from there. Never turned down. One girl who doesn't work here anymore still drives by occasionally at night and asks to be fucked.

Women are hoes. Sorry bros.

yes, met a girl at the local renaissance fair, met her 6 months prior, got her number that night and fucked her raw and came inside her several times. knew she had a boyfriend and still fucked her, kinda regret it unfortunately, fucked her a week after the fair too came several times inside her again.

to this day several of my buddies keep saying the things they would do to her and all the nasty shit they think shes into, shits cash money cause they dont know i fucked her already.

only reason why i havent told them is cause she told me not to tell anyone, yet she has slept with a good portion of the fair community and NOW her boyfriend knows about it and has exploded on her since, bitch deserves everything that comes to her

you got brass balls for giving it a try. I would have wimped out and regretted it the next day that I didn't do anything

i prob won't say the whole story bc im lazy.

but i was dating a girl for 2 years, she cheated on me with one of my friends.

fast forward 3 years later.

we meet up at a park, and i fuck her in the woods.

he fucked my girl, i fuck her right back.

When I was 19
>Have typical friend group,2 guys 2 girls, known them all since primary school
>Two other male friends are dating 2 other female friends
>My girlfriend moves away to start University
>5th wheel feelsbad
>We all go out to the cinema to watch Lego Movie, Shit was lit
>Driving back to town, My car was in the workshop so my friend's girlfriend took me home
>We detour
>"We missed my turn off where are we going"
>"It must be hard for you now that she has moved away"
>ohshit
>She drives us to the town look out, saying she just wants to talk
>Minutes fly by and my fingers are already deep into her unknown
>We end up fucking in the back seat of her 1990's pulsar

Still feel guilty today because they're still together, My girlfriend still doesn't know and there's still sexual tension between the two of us

Of course I can

That's kinda sad man. Never fuck a girl who's cheated on you, that's enabling her shit behaviors.

> In college
> Open relationship with wife
> Meet cute vet tech
> Tells me she's also in an open relationship
> Wants to blow me, happily let her at my place while wife is out
> Gets phone call from fiancé, tells him she's studying with girl friends while I have her bent over my couch, fucking her from behind
> Cum in her raw while she's telling him bye and she loves him

We met up a few more times over the next few months and I came in her pussy a couple more times and in her mouth. She even told me how she wanted me to come to her wedding and fuck her. And that's how I found out I love cheaters. Been with a few more since.

holy fuck yeah

she's hot, you're a lucky man

..cont..

My friend told his GF that she could touch my cock as well but she did not move, so he actually took her hand and brought it to my penis and he actually helped her wrap her fingers around it.

She started stroking my cock right away and as she did she reached over and grabbed my friends cock with her other hand. Also while she did this, I noticed her relax even more and her legs spread open a little bit.

My friend noticed this too and he slid his hand down to her cunt right away and pushed her legs open even more and then started fingering her.

"Feel how wet her pussy is." My friend suggested to me and there was no reaction from his GF this time at all. It was hard to pull my hand away from her beautiful tit but I managed and slid it down to her moist cunt. As my fingers ran through her pubic hair, my friend pulled his hand away and alowed me to slid my fingers right to the opening of her pussy and to easily slip my middle finger inside of her.

She let out a moan as I did this and when she did, I knew that I was going to get to fuck her if it was okay with my friend.

As I continued to play with her pussy, my friend moved up so that his hard cock was right in front of his GF's face and she immediately took his dick and started sucking him right there in front of me. His hard shaft glistened with the juices of her sweet pussy from fucking her just a couple minutes earlier. It was a beautiful sight and actually made me jealous a little bit because I wanted to suck his cock as well.

I fingered her for a couple of minutes when my friend looked over at me and with out saying a word, he sort of cocked his head at me and I knew right away what he was telling me. He was motioning for me to come get my cock sucked as well.

Without waiting another moment I got up on the bed as ell. She still had her hand wrapped around my cock and was still stroking me as I moved up beside her head on the opposite side from my friend.

I fucked my friends mother a couple of years ago.

I dunno why I expected her tits to be better, but they looked tired and saggy, still nice to play with, but after that I spent most of my time in 15/17 year olds.

You have no idea lol

>be me 24
>Cousin dates girl for 8 years
>always had an unspoken connection
>one day tell have date with a girl who sent me nudes
>go with cousins gf and friend to bowling alley just for a ride so i can drink and not drive
>girl never shows up for date
>get cousin's gf drunk at bowling alley
>she tells me she is tired of being abused
>bet tits for winner of air hockey
>GREAT SUCCESS.jpg
>see tits = Diaomonds!!
>#headintheparkinglotoutsideinfrontofgodandeverybody
>3am Waffle House
>crash at aunts house
>she sucks my dick the next morning
>go ahead baby nobody's awake.bmp
>leave cousins house to go back to college 2 hrs south
>she comes to visit me and tells him she is going to a hotel to be alone
>fuck 4 times in a day and once before she leaves in am
>date for 3 months
>get engaged for 2 years
>married.txt

15/17 = .88

You sick fuck

this made me laugh so hard, idk why

had this chubby cunt feminazi nigger suck my cock and i blew my load in her slut mouth when her """"trans"""" lesbian lover was out. right in their living room. fap about the thought constantly. They can both die and i would celebrate tho

If I hadn't been a little drunk myself I don't think I would have. It was a rush. I spent a night on high a day on a terrible regretfull low then back to high again after I knew I was safe. What a roller coaster expiernce.

Twice.
First time I was going to events with a group of people. One was a really hot girl that was dissatisfied with her bf. We were drinking at a party and I didn't have a condom, so I laid her on top of me and bounced her against it hard until I came, it was pretty hot.

She actually came to live with me and we dated for a year or two.

The second time I saw a woman eyeing me hard at the frocery store. I decided fuck iy I'll small talk with her. She was super into me. We ended up become f buddies for about a year. She was crazy though so it kept spinning out continually. The sex was good though.

Never with prior knowledge. Women are sluts and I've had at least 5 proposals. I said Fuk off each time.
Once I was told from a 9/10 thst she was single so yeah I fucked her. A few days later I found out that she had a 'bf' so I ghosted her. Raw dogged the slut too so happy I'm still disease free.

Why Fuk a slut who is married when if you know your game you can Fuk heaps of hot well bred single chicks who would be faithful as long as you keep each other sexually satisfied.

lmfao wait wtf. so you married your cousins gf of 8 years basically?

>first girlfriend, we were together from 15 to 21
>cheated on her with a hooker to see if I still love her
>I didn't
>also thrills
>also sucked a guy off just to try it

>two weeks after we break up gf #2
>we were together over a year
>I cheated on her with another guy, this one fucked me as well

>gf #3 at 22 or 23
>she was technically with someone else but we were fucking
>guy found out, tried to fight me, I pulled a gun, never seen him again
>fml she broke up with him and got together with a black giant

>started dating a 17 year old, gf #4
>she is a bit deranged, likes weird stuff, but is extremely obedient as she thinks this is her job as a gf
>smoking hot too after I made her excercize regularily
>got boring after a while, so I made her fuck other guys (a lot older generally) with me present and sometimes on her own.
>we broke up because of boredom

>gf #3 crawled back and we were together for 3 years
>cheated on her regularily with deranged #4, because she got jealous
>best sex ever

>after breakup some more gay experiments
>otherwise single time for 2 years
>gf #3 has boyfriend and does not want anything to do with me
>still deranged tho
>offer her money for sex and she accepts
>best sex ever revisited

>latest gf
>psycho 50%, sweet 50%
>good sex, loves anal, both sides
>best orgasms ever
>submisive
>wants me to see her fuck an older guy
>where have I seen this
>we do it, turns out awesome
>she then fucks an ex behind my back and all goes to shit

>jacking off on Sup Forums now

Had my best friend suck and fuck me while dating my exbestfriend who she replaced. I love her but she is just nostalgia now.

Show her inverted nips

> Yup. Work with this girl. This is me up her ass in New York. She got divorced. I left my GF. She turned out to be a total bunny-boiler. Now we're both at couples therapy with our original partners. Sex was sensational though.

This one time I fucked this dude's fiance and I cheated on my girlfriend, who was on vacation in florida, at the same time. It was a hell of a ride lol

..cont..
Without needing any encouragement, as soon as I was kneeling up beside her head, the GF pulled her mouth off of my friends cock and turned towards me and immediately took my cock into her mouth and started sucking.

Not to be left out, my friend crawled down between his GF's spread legs and slipped his cock right into her soaking wet pussy and started fucking her once again. Her mouth was stuffed full with my cock but she still managed to let out a moan of pleasure as my friend's cock entered her.

As my friend got into a rhythmn, he reached up and placed his hand on my ass and started thrusting me into his GF's mouth a little bit. He quickly got bored of this and when he did, he leaned in really close to his GF's face and my crotch and actually started blowing on the exposed part of my shaft as it slid out of her mouth. This actually felt really good.

I don't know why I did what I did next but the thought that I had to pay back my friend for embarrassing me and his GF so badly and as soon as that thought crossed my mind I acted more on impuse than anything as I quickly reached down and grabbed my dick and pulled it out of his GF's mouth and slapped it right across my friends lips.

The GF thought it was hillarious and started laughing. My friend acted pissed but he was laughing about it a bit too and called me a fag but went right back to blowing on my dick as he GF took it back into her mouth.

He than actually surprised me a bit as he reached up and started massaging my balls as his GF continued blowing me.

It was a huge turn on having my friend fondle my balls right in front of his GF, but at the same time it made me kind of nervous that she was going to find out that me and my friend have sex with each other. The more he played with my balls though, the thought of her finding out, turned me on more and more and I actually kind of got arroused at the thought of sucking my friends cock right in front of her.

go on

>Be me 18 yo in high school at the time
>Have HS GF 8/10 for small town
>Crazy in the head
>Crazy in bed
>I graduate and go to college
>She graduates and decides to take off a year to save some money and live at home.
>Meet tons of cuties in college
>College cuties are cool and DTF
>Lose all emotional connection with HS GF
>Cheat on her constantly in college
>Keep her around because fun to fuck her when I go back home
>Neglect her emotionally for about 6 months
>Right as I am about to dump her my friend still in HS hits me up.

>Convince her I am into Cuck
>Not into Cuck just don't give a shit about her anymore
>Talk her into fucking my friend
>Tell her I think its hot if she lets him take pics and shit (Pic related)
>Whore her out to him and a few others for a few months
>She is not into it at all
>She always regrets it and it's starting to get to her emotionally
>She tries to stop but I say it's what I am into and if she loved me she would do it.
>Goes on for a few more months
>I eventually find college cutie I wanna actually get serious with
>Dump HS GF and just cut off all communication with her.
>Find out a month later that my HS buddy is still fucking her
>He blackmailed her into it with all the pics she let him take 'for me'
>She claims I ruined her life
>I eventually married the College cutie
>Wife knows about everything
>Wife thinks it's funny

How bad should I feel?

Yes... she said she was done with him.. she meant it

when i was 26
this is not kidding at all
>>got a message from my mother on facebook one day about a girl she met at church from out of state (near where i live) and said i should say hi to her since we live close
>>she was married when we started talking and she was drinking one night and told me she cheated on her husband and whatnot (don't care but whatever) then sends me pics of her tits b/c drunk why not right?
>>few weeks later she can't wait to talk to me for some reason because her husband found out she cheated and everyone else is blaming her so i tell her some bullshit to make her feel better and she ended up sending me more pictures of her tits because you've seen them already so why not right?
>>few months later she got a divorce and started dating another guy and i could not give a shit but fuck it i'm bored i'll chat with ya to see if i can get more tit pics while she is with someone else which i do.
>>few months after that he cheats on her and she is crying telling me about it because i'm the only one who she says doesn't judge her when in actuality i'm just the only one who doesn't give enough of a shit about her to judge her. like watching an NFL game and not caring about either team.
>>a few weeks later she txts me again saying shes going to be near where i live on the way to visit one of her friends like 30 miles away from me and we should meet up and its my day off anyway so my only plans for the day were to get smoked out and order a pizza i said sure we can go grab some dinner at a steakhouse near me.
>>next day she shows up and we go eat and talk about how unfair he is and spent the whole meal talking about him which i could not give a shit about all i am thinking about is i wish i had spun one up for the ride home.
>>we get back to my place and she asks for a beer so i hook her up and she asks if i'm gonna have one and i say nah i'm gonna smoke this and pull my bong out.
>>within 30 minutes she is blowing me on the couch
(more coming)

i'm now completely invested in this story

Guy insulted me at a get together...fucked his wife, ruined his marriage then duped her agter the divorce. It easntvthat hard, she was ready to leave but still fun to mess with the fucker.