Oldfag here. In like the mid 90's my brother and I had these little matchbox cars...

Oldfag here. In like the mid 90's my brother and I had these little matchbox cars, but they were all like demons and warriors and shit. They were essentially matchbox meets garbage pail meets twisted metal. Does anyone remember what they were called? It's driving us fucking nuts. Please&thanks.

My pet monster was pretty cool. And the movie.

Give me that doll

I know what your talking about user but i can't fuckin remember the names

I remember when that came out.... awesome, it came with those orange BDSMjr hand shackles.

Fuck that was fun.

We used to play with finger boxes

Op here. I actually do still have a MPM. He and my ultimate warrior wrestling buddy get fucked up together all the time. Will provide pic of their party with time stamp if someone can tell me the name of the little cars. I think one was an eyeball and there was also an axe guy?..

Wait were they called Micro Machines?

I think I had one of what you're talking about. Were they like Monster Monster Trucks?

cont. If they're what I'm thinking of, I had this one that you would pull on the back spoiler and it would spring unfold the car into a sort of snake/jaw type thing.

No those were just really small matchbox. The commercial guy was coked out of his gord though!!! Lol. Good times. -op

cont. Like these things, OP?

www angelfire com /ct/Jp/ap/

They were like matchbox, but the top half was mostly their bodies. There was definitely a knight. I remember that now. Sorry. I'm really baked. -op

No. Thanks though. They were more like centaurs. Mostly upper body on a matchbox chassis/wheels. -op

mondo blitzers?

I know what you are talking about. Give me a moment to find them.

Fuck yes!!!!! My man! -op

woohoo! i won!

Thanks. Was driving is nuts. Like when you forget a name of someone you see everyday or a word you say all the time. I can clear my brain now. -op

here's some other oldfag toys just for shits

I had the eyeball, but I don't see it there. Those were great though. Solid post. This is now an oldfag toy thread -op.

We dun hear through the grapevine dat dus hur be an ol' fag toy thread? Dat true?

>advertising artificial flavours as a good thing

i miss the old days

Reminds me of urkel-o's. They smelled awful