Old picture from before I hated myself. Hi Sup Forums. Do any of you live in or around Illinois...

Old picture from before I hated myself. Hi Sup Forums. Do any of you live in or around Illinois? I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself, but I was hoping I could ask one of you to help me. All I have is 60 bucks and a computer, but if you're interested add Turtle #7489 on discord.

What made you hate yourself?

let me warm up the Challenger

Just being a general failure at most things, being depressed for four years and watching my life fall apart while I did nothing. Beyond repair now.

How old are you?

I just turned 27 in June

It's not beyond repair you dip. I promise. It's salvageable but it's gonna take some work on your part. Source: thought my life was beyond repair when I ended up homeless, family/friendless, severely addicted to heroin and living under a trailer outside of a CVS. Now I have 9 months clean, a job, a girlfriend, and my kids want me in their lives again.YOU CAN DO EET TOO

what did you do to repair your life? not op but my life is crumbling

Tits or fuck off you bitch. This isn't how this is supposed to go

Thanks for being kind, but I don't want to do it. I've been trying to do it for years and haven't gotten any results. I live like an animal. I'm in debt, I have no money for basic necessities, no friends or family, there's nothing here for me. I don't want to be emotional about it, I just want to get it over with

That's still young enough to get back on your feet,its just tougher, you just have to take it one step at a time have small goals and work your way towards them

Gave in. Decided to try really hard one last time before killing myself. Told myself if I couldn't pull it together then I could just finally die and be done with it. Did my best to learn how to accept my faults and insecurities, and how to try to not let fear rule me. Believed people when they said it could get better. Tried to be optomistic, but was mostly pessimistic. Basically just tried to make the right choices in any given situation and things tend to kind of fall in place. That's the short version, it's way more nuanced than that, but yeah

I'm 27 and live in Indiana. Let's run away to Mexico together and live off beans and corn torillas

At the risk of being trite and clichéd, I didn't want to do it either. I forced myself too. I can relate to everything you said. Isn't it worth seeing if you can pull it off? Death ain't going anywhere, maybe you can suck some joy out of this life yet.

Please don't kill yourself OP. Go somewhere new and start over. Start a new job or go back to school. Some of my best friends were work colleagues or people I met in college. Do something crazy like get your motorcycle license. All of this will take a little work but you can do it and lead a happy life.

Doesn't sound trite or cliché, but people over-romanticize life in general. Sometimes it really isn't worth doing

I dont know what you did or didn't do to make you feel this way, We all want to quit on life a majority of the time,but you gotta learn to keep on going. You know that cheesy saying after the storm is sunshine? Its true like that for life as well,the difference is YOU have to navigate out of the storm to reach the sunshine

Seriously though, I'll pay someone whatever I can to help me get it over with

I feel it. Maybe it's not worth it now, but is the possibility that it COULD BE in the future worth trying to work towards? Even if for now "work towards" just means staying alive? For me there is no existence after death, so I wanted to at least SEE if I could squeeze some of that aforementioned joy out of this existence. Turns out there was at least some to be had, so it was worth it. But, again, I feel it. You're not wrong.

OP. C'mon. No one on Sup Forums, contrary to the belief of some, is gonna just kill you because you want to be killed. Let's come up with some reason why you shouldn't die. 1) the It remake might be really good.

There's always a possibility, sure. Again, thanks for being a nice person and trying to help. I decided this a long time ago though, and I've tried every possible thing I can think of to turn things around, so this feels like my last option

In Northlake/Franklin Park, OP

Add me on discord? I don't have much to pay, but it's yours if you decide to help

Yet you're on here seeking help, to me that means you don't want to end it, you just want help to get through life. If you really wanted to die you would've done it by now,you're still holding out in hopes you find the help you want

Nah just don't own a gun

Join the Navy. Debt will get paid, and you will have a new family. And get to see the world

I started feeling (legitimately) suicidal at 25. I got sober and "started over" at 38 (inb4 oldfag.) Not trying to be a contrarian to everything you're saying, but everything you're saying I've said and felt. And then things changed, after years of pure hell. Just saying.

Oh I wasn't offering to help, I just live in IL. If you're hate yourself enough to die, I just thought you might hate yourself enough to sleep with me.

No one is going to be stupid enough to lend there gun so you can off yourself, that ducks up their life because it will be traced back to them

>being this thirsty
KKKEK

yea op let me just get charged for manslaughter real quick

You're not too much of a pussy to kill yourself OP.

You're too much of a pussy to live.
You felt the pressure of the world and you let it bury you.

Get the fuck out of here.

i am the same as you, i have depression for more than 4 years and im 18 years old.. i tried to suicide no long ago but it didnt work..
im thinking about it again

Trying to

what do you mean by IL?

So
You want someone to know kill you for 60$??
And you live in IL
Have you thought about just taking a friendly stroll through Chicago?

Illinois

shut the fuck up cock sucker

damn i thought you live in israel for a second

We can kill ourselves together if you show me your tits before we die. Or give me permission to view them after you die and before I die

This guy is right

Jesus dude maybe try to use context clues
yes, thanks

Sure dude. Want my address?

I'd love to have you in my sex dungeon

That wasn't me

That was

i would show you my boobs without your death

if you're really planning on dying how do you only have 60 dollars? are you planning on saving money incase you survive? or are you just posting this for attention....

She's too old for you Podesta

Let's step back and look at the bigger picture of things. Dying will just hurt the people who love you more than you sre hurting now. My best friend killed himself 3 years ago and I was too dumb to see it coming and I think about it every day and feel terrible about it. But it showed me hiw selfish it is to kill yourself. Me personally I have illness that will probs kill me one day and don't have much in common with my friends but I don't mipe around. Today I went out on my own and sat drank coffee on my own went for a 2hour walk just took it all in. Sure it's depressing but dying isn't the fix. You need to just find what you are all about. Feel free to tell me more if you like about what's going on with you.

They're an attention whore

well i live in israel, and im a girl, so i was thinking about meeting up and having sex
(im not a jew, just Sup Forums people attract me)

I wanna blow my brains out while nestled between your boobs

I don't really understand your question. Am I supposed to have more money? What the fuck does it matter? Your detective work is shit

I use to live in tel aviv, what a shithole

well you dont know my case.. you have no idea what is causing me that depression

Lack of good dick

Tits and timestamp. Otherwise you're a fat neckbearded fuck

It's not selfish if nobody cares. I haven't spoken to anyone besides store clerks and bus drivers and random internet people in many years

Don't do it. I'm in your shoes and I feel ya, but try to realize that there can be more to life. That's what I'm doing. I'm lifting myself up. Hopefully, I'll survive. Life is worth living. Believe it. You are beautiful and you have that going for you. I'm sure there is more to you than that, though.

Show your ass already

I'm not going to lurk. I'm in southern Illinois. You close, OP?

I know that's why you should talk about it but ok if you don't want to

I also live IL my sodie pop got that cook county tax makes me wanna kys

Not sure. I live in the Quad Cities. Fairly close I think

it doesnt fucking matter what the cause is. the solutions are the same. i sent a request. add me ho.

I hereby under the authority of Kek sentence you to die by cock
You shall have a speculum inserted into your mouth
And be throat fucked to death
Kek has spoken

its complicated you wont understand it, its not about something that happened to me, its about my personality

I didn't get anything, are you sure you added the right person? Turtle #7489

request?

Maybe find something that makes you feel the need to wake up. Perhaps donate your time to a soup kitchen or something. You may meet people there doing the same thing. Get a dog and start going to dog parks and let your dog play with other dogs and have general chit chat with others at the park. Just a gew ideas.

ahahha and what i get from it?

All good I'm a strange piece of shit also

ya it said the request was sucessfull

Or do cocaine
You'll meet interesting people
And have interesting conversations
And then you'll do more cocaine

Yeah I just got it, forgot I had notifications off. My bad dude

>No tits or gtfo
is dead

We should date.

I'll give you many praises on the beauty of your. All of Sup Forums will bow at the altar of your flesh

I'm all good. This is more for
I'm under 30 and hit the toilet rails every now but have been sober 3 months now and realise now I'm way better sober

ITT: the thirst to stick a dick in suicidal broke ho before she anheros

OP posted ONE picture

ONE. PICTURE.

Without a timestamp, and you fell for it.

fuckin' a m8

how old are you?

Plus coke in Australia is $300/$350 a gram so is only a now and then thing

Added you on discord

Fucking hell
I guess Murica has its perks being so close to the cartels
8ball is 200 freedom bucks

Probably old enough to be your dad

if i eat human flesh (of an healthy person), nothing will happen to me? like some disease?

Don't eat the brain

not gonna happen then

what are you waiting for then? show them

Probably old enough to be your son

Yeah I know I've been to America a few times last time I went through Mexico too had a hell of a time on the rails was a blast.

Tits and timestamp
I will tell you how to off yourself with zero pain
You will only need to spend 40 of you 60
Give the other 20 to someone that values life

any special request you want me to write on myself? (and not things like slut or whore)

Write 'beautiful'

help me an hero 8/20/2017

kek

Fag

Help? What do you want?

Actually I do live in Illinois. What part? You kinda look familiar.

Quad Cities