Drug thread?

Drug thread?

Pic related is whats left of my hard for the night, started with 2 g's. What is everyone else smoking/doin tonight?

And before moralfags jump in and talk shit. Im 28, an electrical engineer for G.E in cincy, and only smoke this shit because i moved here from detroit and dont anyone. It was some good shit for $50 a g for those who are wondering

Someone please talk to me

>Someone please talk to me
Shit dude just kill yourself already damn. Meth and Molly are terrible drugs man.

Bump

Just pic related

No one wants to speak to a dopeheaded loser that writes like an illiterate retard. Neck yourself burnout.

Heres what im smoking now. I just cant freaking stop talking (through texts obviously). But feeling pretty good though. Any other succesful drugies here?

If it's a white powder, stay the fuck away from it.

Is this crack? Wtf dude. I don't care how successful you are, you are trash. Reparations after me you are trash.

I have a bachelors (>not masters or p.h.d)
In electrical engineering, and mechanical design. Yes im high and using drugs, but thats because im lonely with no friends. Im not stupid (at least a little bit since im smoking hard), and im fine. Dont talk shit to adults that you dont know.

buying some purple kush off a friend at some point.

Don't have to know you to understand that smoking crack is for trash. You are trash for smoking crack period. Quit. If you can't handle being sober for 28 days you are an addict.

Yeah its hard. Theres a stigma about it like dope and meth thanks to niggers. Truth be told, it is am incredible escape that is cheap, effective, and unless you are a hibitual user, has no negative effects like meth and dope, or even coke. I only smoke this shit at most twice a month, and thats only when im drunk and feeling deppressed

SeeI dont blame you for feeling that way. If i didnt grow up in detroit i would probably say the same. But its not nearly as bad as people think, and i am by no means an addict, junkie, or thief. I only do the shit when im drunk. And i only drink ecause i am a workaholic (i work 72 hours a week) , and im alone out of state. Things could be much worse for me

iv had crack, i liked it, iv seen dudes sell smack until they had £1000 then they bought coke with the £1000, then used ammonia and made crack and smoke the lot..waste of money

Yo if you like the doors, check out morrisons poetry and his screenplay. His writing is.out there for being so young at the time. But some of his.writing really.impressed me.

Heres another pic btw. I cant be the.only one here smoking tonight. Or maybe im just not paranoid

Ammonia and coke? Just what the fuck are you camel jockies doing over there? You must be fucked up, and made a mistake, thatll kill you just from boiling it. And even in detroit $1000/$2000 (dont know shit about euros) thats not enough coke to cook hard

listen shitsmear, i dont care man, i was there , u can make crack like that, and believe me £1000 is enough

Heres my pusher and an update.
I get you will all think im a loser, and i dont blame you. I just want to talk to anyone really. Im interested in a little bit of everything. Mostly robotics, mecha, botany, cars (strictly american), scotch, and obviously hard.
It seems like it i know, but im not a bad guy. Talk with me please?

Im not on anything rn but ive been looking for hydros for the longest time now. Its def my drug of choice

Bullshit. Detroit is one of the cheapest cities, if not the cheepest in the u.s. no way euros get more, and better, and less additives than we do. Especially trying to cook it with something that makes a lethal gas when boiled. Youre underage, drunk, or stupid.

just google ammonia crack and get schooled

If you can find them, try roxies dude. Much better. Obviously straight up dope is your best and cheapest bet. But obviously thats not the best thing to do. Still better than pills though, atleast in the d

>$50 a g for those who are wondering

yo shits like 30/g in the midwest fam
25/g in cali

all fire

fucking mexicans

aint roxies gone from the market now?

Oh shit youre right, im sorry euro friend. I guess the nigs in detroit arent smart enough.to mess with that.I refuse to.believe this. I went to san diego last summer, couldnt find hard for less than $80 a g, or soft for less than $200 a ball. In detroit or pontiac i can get a ball of soft for $150 or a ball of hard for $120. No way you get better shit than us for cheaper. All drugs run through detroit thanks to i-75 and.crooked cops

>refuse to.believe this. I went to san diego last summer, couldnt find hard for less than $80 a g, or soft for less than $200 a ball.

dude i swear

if you have the hook in cali you can cop a zip for 800 ez
shard, glass, w/e, its clean and fire

Bump for you dude, i feel you. No drugs, but i do have this, a cropped pic of your op

Knowledge is power, crack in seconds with ammonia, not sure if its the 'best' way but it did the trick- its 7am im gettin up gonna have a bong for breakfast

I mean i can believe it, being commiefornia and bordering mexico. I will again, admit, i was wrong. But i will stick by saying you wont find any better, or more pure drugs than you will in detroit. Excluding meth because you cant get it/nobody does it in detroit. That also includes pot, and E (im too old for molly, i really have never even seen it

Bro, enjoy yourself. I'm about to get baked myself.

Oh shit you smokin bro? Ive gone through.about 2 g's now. Thankfully im not tweaking, carpet surfing, or paranoid. Just want to talk to.anyone about anything lol. And yeah, no clue.about the ammonia, never heard of that. Ive heard of narcan, fentynal (spelling?), lactose, and soda, but never that. The guy in detroit i used to get stuff from cooked it 10 to 1 on a gas stove, 400°f. Best shit ive ever done, and cheap to. God bless detroit for deppressed losers like us

It'll kill you one day. If not today, someday.

No need, i pay cash, taxes, insurance for everything, medicap, dental, and even h.o.a. i know im a retard for smoking hard. Im just lonely, and when i drink i want to smoke, sue me. Other than smokimg, or soft, ive never commited a crime, stole, never pay someone back, owr anyone money, or backstab friends/family. I guess im just not strong willed.
Oh im feeling fine man. Gotta do a few.blasts to finish whats left, have a glass of scotch to relax, and go to bed.
What are you smoking tonight?

Update, feeling damn good. Mouth and lips completely numb. Fried my chore though (my stem is a lot thinner than it looks, it was machined by my buddy in his shop).
Wheres my bros at?

I dropped on LSD for the 4th time the day before yesterday. I had not been expecting to drop, and I was already pretty stoned and a four loko down.

I didn't go to sleep, and even as I was coming down, I had buckets of energy, so I cleaned my house and jogged to some heavy metal, then once I was almost completely sober I went to a family foot ball party and downed another four loko and got really sick.

This was one of my most intense trips bar the time I took two tabs.

Yeah but dude that's crack. If you're an engineer for G.E. then you need a cocaine connection. I do drugs, I'm not moral fag, but seriously man, crack is something poor black people do because they can't afford cocaine.

Poppy pod tea + oxies, would like some stims to go along with this

Dude i completely agree. And believe it or not, im not lying. Its just in cincinnati everything here.comes fro. Detroit, and is stepped on 10 different time along the way. And the nigs still try to charge. $100 or more a gram. It just isnt worth it to spemd. $250 for a ball, and it be complete garbage. The hard i get is fucking bomb, and i get it cheap. Its the same high, just better, more intense, and cheaper.
I definitely feel where youre coming from though. But again, im not a total retard, never been arrested, and not an addict. I just get bored and lonely sometimes

Sup Forums should I take a tab of acid tonight? 12:43 AM for me

Do you gotta work tomorrow? If yes, then no, you should not. Also if not, then take two tabs.

My bad for late reply. Depending if you are u.s or not, you can still get roxies. At least in detroit you can. If you cant tell, thats where my experience comes from. You could also probably find it online somewhere.
I dont really like pills/opiates though. They make me sick and too slow.
Honestly its a miracle im not a fiend or addict. I guess ill thank work, and an underpaying salary for that

Enjoy your teeth while you can then. I lost 15 teeth because of that shit. Nothing says being tempted to commit suicide like having an abscessed tooth.

Only have 2 and wanted to have 2 good night's:( also I did just get my tongue pierced today, I'm slightly worried that acid trippin me will fuck something up

Not worth it man, especially if you are alone/have stuff to do tomorrow. Then again those kind of drugs really fuck with me, and ive never touched them after eating only a.gram of mushrooms. Seriously the worst night of life, off of a meazly gram too. I just stick to hard.once or twice.a month, and beer the rest of the time. Seems to be doing me well the past 3 years ive lived here alone

>sober less than 28 days
>addict. Dafuqoutta here, dumb shit.

Well two things to remember. You focus on the negative things a lot when you trip, and I'm not talking about having a bad trip, but rather you would probably pick at your piercing constantly or worry about it constantly, which would ruin your overall high. But also LSD taxes the immune system hard, like colds can turn to pneumonia kind of taxing. And they always say there is a risk of infection with new piercings, so you run that risk even more.

Also what the hell is with this bullshit?

Ive never had a cavity, and get a cleaning every 90 days. I know ita hard to believe, but i really dont have a problem. Like i said, i smoke once or twice a month, and never more than a ball. I usually smoke with a buddy from work too. Im alone tonight, which probably explains my need to talk to people lol

Looks like it's just poppy tea tonight, as usual. I was hoping maybe I could find a cartridge or two of nitrous that hadn't been cracked, but that venture was unsuccessful.

Have you simply considered LSD?

10/10 Captcha. You make some good points there. Does Lsd expire?

I hope you're joking. Inhalants are cringy teenage shit, and I wouldn't even consider it a real drug.

Uk friend? Or just not into harder stuff?
Ive.never understood the appeal of nitrous. But then again, im smoking hard alone at 3 am so what do i know?

And my bad for the awful spelling, puncuation, and grammar. My hands are shaking like crazy, and im almost a 5th and a pint of johnny walker black deep

It's very unstable. Heat and sunlight will kill it, so you need a cool space to store it, that is away from light and heavy moisture. Easiest is to put it in the freezer, but a basement works too. You wanna keep it wrapped in tinfoil unless you plan to use it. Some people have reported keeping it stable and usable for up to like 2 years, and I took some synthetic stuff once that was in a storage unit for over a year.

Got 2grams of H lined up for pickup on Tuesday. I can't fucking wait. Been over a year since I did any. Got me a fresh rig too. Right now tho some hard would be pretty good. 50$ pretty good. I'm paying 60 in VA when I get it.

So if I have a small solid sealing rubber container and I put it in the freezer that'd be pretty good storage?

just waiting for my roommate to nod out like usual so I can 'borrow' a couple roxi's to ride the blue dragon.

Never. I did shrooms when i was 19 and in college. One gram, worst night of my life. Ive never touched any hallucination type drugs before or after that. I dont even smoke pot. Ironically enough it makes me really anxious and paranoid, but hard doesnt. Go figure lol

20 mg hydrocodone .25 xanax just listening to music laying with my pup

you getting paid on Tuesday or something?
Seems strange for it to be "set up" for only 2 grams.

Yeah that's pay day buddy. Monday nght technically.

Yeah I imagine so. Wrap it in tinfoil, contain it, and huck it in the freezer, and it shouldn't go bad on you at all.

I know I dropped with a buddy, I took two, but bought 4, so I had two in my backpack, and was tripping so hard that I forgot I even had them. They had an ice pack with them, but that was long thawed by the time I realized it, and when I got around to taking those two tabs I was unimpressed.

Heres a bro who knows how im feeling. Ive never been into dope, only tried it once in high school. But the hard is definitely good. How much are you paying for a g of.dope out there? In detroit its about $200

US m8. I only did nitrous a couple of times because I was really bored, it was cheap, and my friend had one of those dispensers. The dissociation sort of stacks if you keep doing them in a row, so like a box of 24 in 30 minutes will get you extremely high. Some people, especially in combination with psychedelics, report experiencing ego death on nitrous, sometimes just nitrous alone. People really underestimate how potent a dissociative it is, though the high is extremely short lived and I really don't have much desire in doing it again. I wouldn't lump it together with other inhalants, since it's a legitimate anesthetic agent used in medicine.

My drug of choice is opiates, namely oxymorphone but that hardly ever comes around here. I'm currently dependent on morphine, so in order for me to get high on opiates I'd have to inject them. Never been much of a stimulant guy, but if I'm in a situation where it sort of comes to me and I'm not doing anything the whole day, I might pick up some. Sort of like the nitrous.

It's terrible to do those kinds of drugs when your young and your brain hasn't fully developed. Did you have a lot on your mind at the time? Because college can make a trip worse, what with worrying about classes and grades n' all.

I wouldn't knock it just because your first trip as a teenager didn't go how you planned.

Paying 100$ a G. Which is irritating in its own. I miss being I Delaware getting stamped bags by the bundle. Got so connected cousin and I were paying 40$ a G.

Dope is good when sniffed too. Should try it sometime. I'm just all about the rush.

Here's a some ecstasy the Pac-man , with hydrocodone

First time I tried x and it was pretty euphoric, pretty sure it was just some rc and not the real deal though

pic?

Anybody here that lives close to union city nj can hook me up with some weed or xans

REPORTED TO DEA, NYPD, RCMP.

I wouldn't call it terrible. It's probably not a good idea doing psychedelics when you're under a lot of stress, or young, but people don't seem to understand just how incredible the brain is at adapting. Conversely, most people also don't understand how life altering a bad trip can be though.

sometimes I smoke weed at night, it's cool to chill while using the computer and stuff

>tweakers and pill fags

fucking kill yourselves
or go to rehab, whichever one

$100 a g for h? I call bullshit on that in a heartbeat. Let alone $40 a g? When i was younger and got my shit from the dude who.cooked in the crack house, the lowest he would go is $175 a g, with everyone else charging $250 or more. No fucking way $100 or less a g, and its good

$100 a g is pretty standard m8. Especially if you live near the Mexico border, but then all you're getting is tar. Might as well be injecting rat poison at that point, probably better for your veins.

why the emojis ew

1/3

This was my attempt at a taper long time ago, I ate em all in like a week, then suffered the worst withdrawals

I was bad off on the pills but I took a long break, now I just get high on 30mg like once a month

2/3

you still up, bud? i'll chat

3/3

Having connects like 2ls for under 2k

Not you
I fully understand
Its normal

I want to use the dark net markets to get my shit but every day a new one gets shut down or hacked. feelsbad

young fag here, have done acid probably 10 times and the only real down side has been slightly worse memory and a slight stutter from not being able to say what I'm thinking.

It's true man. 100$. No reason to lie.

I still think that's high. And yes we got to the point where we were paying 40$. When I first started on it he was getting it for 70$ so bundle. Point 1, per bag, 10 bags to a bundle. Stamped with
>red devil
>Mike Tyson
>blue devil
Etc. On the wax bags. That shit was coming out of Philly. Now on the east coast in Richmond, VA. I'm getting grams folded into mega millions lottery tickets.

Idk where you are, even crack was 10$ a Pont here until I became a regular buyer.

You're the one who got fucked over bud.

Hey, got poppy seed tea here as well (also oxy). What brand you have? SN, FTL, WGN?

You play any video games OP?

I remember in 2010 I could get 10mg oxy for like $5 a piece, now that doctors are cracking down and the "opiate epidemic" they would go for up to $12 a pop, I know I paid that a few times just because it was all I could find

dam how do you eat?

TNT. It's more expensive than the other brands but it's quite a bit more potent, and to me they feel better in terms of subjective effects. Before that it was always SN and sometimes WGN though. Is SN any stronger now? I stopped ordering around June I believe.

Not easy. I can only eat on left side of my mouth because my bottom right teeth end right where the top teeth start on that side. The tooth closest to the back of my mouth became my molar, and because I have no top front teeth, eating things like chicken is near impossible.

Molly is great. People just do too much and don't test it. Learn how to fucking dose and make sure you have pure mdma crystals. Not fucking hard

Do you really want to contribute to the opioid crisis man?

Haven't heard of TNT, i'll check it out. Just recently got back into seeds, although in the past month I've tried SN, FTL, and just now trying WGN. I used to just straight up order pods, but that was 4-5 years ago by this point. SN seemed stronger than FTL, and so far this WGN batch is pretty decent.

In what sense?

I feel like that's a lot dude. I only trip once or twice a year and am completely normal.

holy shit sorry to her well thanks for forever reminding me to brush my teeth.

TNT's got the most consistent quality, but when SN is good it's better than anything else.

If anything doing poppy seed tea is helping the opioid crisis. For most people that do poppy seed tea, it's either their drug of choice or they use it as sort of a maintenance thing like suboxone or methadone to keep off of harder drugs like heroin or fentanyl. If we're using poppy seeds, there's less demand for heroin and fentanyl, which means less of it on the street.

Don't do MDMA if you haven't tested it bro! RCs can be dangerous, and a lot of x is cut with meth. Just test your substance. There are cheap kits online

well here we have some of the nicest drugs and I know all the plugs so deals are nice also helped me with meh crippling depression so id personally say the trade off is worth it, but your probably right

Yeah well that's what you get for being a young idiot who takes acid too much. You are reckless, and who ever says "well hey man, it's not that bad, the only kinda sucky thing is the stutter and memory loss, but it's like not that bad."

Anyone got pics of H, I don't know what it looks like always been curious.