What's the purpose of hasidic jews?

Don't they just leech all the welfare in Israel? Why is this allowed? I thought jews didn't like to share.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/196685/is-hasidic-board-to-blame-for-gutting-public-schoo/
nytimes.com/2011/04/21/nyregion/kiryas-joel-a-village-with-the-numbers-not-the-image-of-the-poorest-place.html?_r=0
westchester.news12.com/news/allegations-of-sex-abuse-at-united-talmudical-academy-in-kiryas-joel-spark-outrage-outside-community-1.11805519
youtube.com/watch?v=VQ19lJkU-Xg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11823332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They only do things for self interest. Probably won't even help other Jews.

forward.com/news/196685/is-hasidic-board-to-blame-for-gutting-public-schoo/

They're welfare leeches everywhere

The carrying of hairy cheese wheels on their heads.

they are jewing us..
their parties don't care about anything except taking our shekels in any possible way, so their representatives in the parliament are always sitting in the coalition as a rubber stamp of the government

>Don't they just leech all the welfare in Israel?
>Don't they just leech all the welfare in Lakewood?

FTFY

Even in the UK they leech welfare although some are quite wealthy from property and diamonds. They just spend all their time studying religious stuff so if you speak to them they are quite intelligent but usually in a way that will be of no practical purpose except maybe being a lawyer.

Somebody has to keep the fancy hat industry going, you shmuck.

why do you let them jew you? Isn't it possible to counterjew them? They are a minority after all

Their purpose is outjewing the Jews to keep the world in balance

As I said, it's very easy to make coalition with them.

Israel tolerated them when their numbers were insignificant.

But like the niggers they are, they breed like rabbits and are now causing legit problems.

Is it true that any political party formed in Israel that does not shill for the Zionist Agenda is technically illegal and will be banned from political activity?

are they allowed to exercise?

They are going to make our greatest ally collapse because they have too many children. How do we get them to move to Brazil and Venezuela?

>The poorest place in the United States is not a dusty Texas border town, a hollow in Appalachia, a remote Indian reservation or a blighted urban neighborhood. It has no slums or homeless people. No one who lives there is shabbily dressed or has to go hungry. Crime is virtually nonexistent.

>And, yet, officially, at least, none of the nation’s 3,700 villages, towns or cities with more than 10,000 people has a higher proportion of its population living in poverty than Kiryas Joel, N.Y., a community of mostly garden apartments and town houses 50 miles northwest of New York City in suburban Orange County.

>About 70 percent of the village’s 21,000 residents live in households whose income falls below the federal poverty threshold, according to the Census Bureau. Median family income ($17,929) and per capita income ($4,494) rank lower than any other comparable place in the country. Nearly half of the village’s households reported less than $15,000 in annual income.

nytimes.com/2011/04/21/nyregion/kiryas-joel-a-village-with-the-numbers-not-the-image-of-the-poorest-place.html?_r=0

They vote in whoever the head Rebbe tells them to. And they get whatever they want because of it. In NY anyway, not sure how Israeli politics work, but probably similar.

Everyone hates them, including every other type of Jew.

No.
Arab parties still exist, and some are i the Knesset(IIRC)

those hasidic jews are not zionists, they don't go to the army and they don't give a shit about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
our health minister is hasidic, he refused to swear allegiance to the state of Israel for a long time.
So formally he was the deputy Health Minister and there was no health minister.

I work in both Los Angeles and New York ( I travel between the two cities) and I can easily tell you that these guys are the smelliest fucks I have ever done business with. I mean they literally stink. Horribly. They never EVER bathe. They will push women aside as if they were doors. You talk to them and they completely ignore you because you're a dumb goy. One of my coworkers told one that he owed money on his account and the guy fucking spit on him. They are absolute scum. If there is one group of people other than muslims I wish God could wipe out in a day it's hasidic jews. Fuck these guys.

Is it true that they're supposedly the "keepers of jewish culture"?

indeed

What is with the Jewish fetish for weird hats?

Th bigger the hat, the greater your power level.

I thought army was compulsory for a few years?

How to get hair like that? pls tell me

They are Jewish Amish basically

no, we also have the 'Religious Zionists'

not for these fucks

That must be the reason they banned Khane's party back in the 80's, we can have anti-zionists and borderline traitors in the knesset, it's nothing know. Just ask Hanin Zoabi.

*New

How much for rat hair hat? plz

Heard from an old friend that was a medic there that these people would also constantly throw shit fits at army personnel.

Pssht protecting a country especially like your surrounded by muzzies it should be compulsory for everyone. If they don't do it they should pay higher taxes as punishment.

>they should pay higher taxes as punishment.
>higher
they are not even working
they get free money

Hasidic Jews are like super kikes. Pure filth. At least they are poor and have no power like other Jews like Soros so they are not as destructive. Still horrible though

She's constantly on the verge of being kicked out and put in jail for being a "terrorist" when all she's doing is sympathizing with her fellow Palestinians, which your country treats like shit.

The FBI raided one of their villages not too far from me the other day.

Apparently there was a video of the school principal molesting a little boy.

westchester.news12.com/news/allegations-of-sex-abuse-at-united-talmudical-academy-in-kiryas-joel-spark-outrage-outside-community-1.11805519

They have an exemption on the basis of the "importance" of their religious studies.

What do you think will happen to Israel when these and haredi people become demographic majority along with arabs? Will they push the red button?

hasids are the worst. Even the orthodox jews in brooklyn hate them.

They're rent-seeking welfare niggers. The men spend all day jobless, doing nothing but "studying the torah". The women do nothing but shit out 10 jewlets each. And it's all on YOUR dime, taxpayer.

What's worse is that they spread like a disease. When one hasidic location gets too crowded, some will metastasize and buy land in goyish community. And then they'll go door to door saying "you goyim better get out because a bunch of hasidim are gonna move in here and you'll be the last goy left!". And they scare everyone away, buy all the property, and turn it into yet another hasidic community. It's fucking awful.

>What's the purpose of...Jews?
Good question

The founders were humanist atheists who truly believed that religion was something we had grown out of anyway. They believed religion, not just in Israel but all over the world, was a spent force that would fizzle out and die by the end of the 20th century.

So they gave the Hasidim some crazy accomodations, for short term political gain, in the expectation the Hasidim would be extinct by now regardless.

Of course, that's turned out to be completely untrue. While true Hasidim are indeed dwindling, the statist branch of the Hasidim, based in Israel of course, is vigorously expanding instead.

And that in turn is part of the reason that Israeli politics has become so heavily fascist. (Zionist, aka compromised) Hasidim vote that way, in blocs, in large numbers.

Pic related; real, non-statist, Hasidim. They worship G-d and follow the commandments, while the Zionist Hasidim rewrite the commandments for the convenience of the ethnic cleansing project instead.

Oh shi. They sound like the Muslims of Europe. Demanding special benefits and recieving welfare.

>Don't they just leech all the welfare in Israel?
Yes
>Why is this allowed?
Because they did a political agreement when Israel was created, "the status quo".
Meaning there are Ortodox jews that must be part of the goverment.
So you can't cancel welfare for them.

You forgot 2 things

1. They think they are precious to the world because they're so fucking superior

2. They treat everyone with shocking rudeness because of this and then have the nerve to play victim

I banged a hasidic jew, she was a solid 6/10, the morning after she said her dad would beat her if she found out she slept with me. As I left her place the family were coming over and gave me really dirty looks.

A few days later I saw her with a black eye. Made me kek and respect the dad.

Yes...
they are fucking hikikomoris that just "study" the bible the whole day and get welfare for it.

was in Israel once; those guys were even more hilarious i couldn't help myself

They are welfare niggers also not in Israel?
wtf?

Shlomo what do you think of America, and have you ever been here?

>a solid 6/10
ugly as fuck right ?

Yes Chaim. They pull the exact same shit in NYC as they do in israel.

>hilarious

They are not hilarious. They terrorise Christians. They vandalise Christian monasteries and churches. They are even more cancerous than regular kikes if that is even possible.

6/10 hasidic

I live next to a habib curly burns hood in brooklyn. They are alright. they have their own security that roams around and fucks with the monkeys.

The funniest thing they do is try to cover up white girls if they are showing too much skin. I saw a white girl on a bike wearing a bikini top get surrounded and forced to turn around.

Shlomo what do you think of USA, USA, USA

Have you ever visited?

I wish she pepper sprayed them and filmed them as they startted crying about anuddah shoah

>6/10
by that you mean she was only half inbred?

friend I don't even care :)
im only Christian because I hope reddit (this place is also reddit) gets cast down with cancer

Only in Disney in California when I was like 10
I plan to move to US.
There's kind of a reason for this in Israel but how the fuck does that happen in New York?

Dudebro, why do you think we call it Jew York?

I'm actually planning a vacation in like 2 months, any recommendations?

>They are alright

Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=VQ19lJkU-Xg

they are Jewish gibs

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11823332

I now there are a lot of them in NYC, but I never even imagined they would get welfared like in Israel...

>pic rel
is real, some oppose israel on religious grounds. meme minority even supports palestine.

i ve read about how they came along... also those hats make sense for fucking lithuanian weather, but not for the mediterranean, at all

Why did they even go to Israel if they're so opposed to it?

my cousin in law says a bunch came to a hotel he was working at for passover one year. he said their teachings told them they couldnt take care of themselves for the duration of passover.

so apparently they shit in their pants, pissed everywhere and trashed the rooms they stayed in.

>There's kind of a reason for this in Israel
And what reason is that?

>How does that happen in NY?
NYC is a very liberal state that provides lots of gibsmedats. They're intended for poor people and all that, blah blah blah. But the hasids, being super-jews, are able to weasel through the system and work it to their advantage and gets a shitload of money.

And the jews in NYC make up a powerful voting bloc, so they can keep voting for it to keep happening.

>They are alright
No they aren't
If you go to haridic towns in Israel, (for example) If you drive in Saturday, they might throw rocks on your car.
And don't think of being a girl and walking near with short sleeves and a skirt, unless you want to get spit on.
Sound familiar to something isn't it?

If you want TREES, visit the Northeast. I recommend New York City since it's big, beautiful, very American, and there are almost 1 million Jews there.

If you want more sand and heat, visit Texas, Arizona (Grand Canyon).

For beaches, see Florida and California. Florida also has a lot of amusement parks which have a lot of international visitors. You're a foreigner so stick to the coasts and cities to feel comfortable. The people are more educated there

By the way, New York City is a tiny part of New York STATE, which is 70% forest and beautiful walking trails. After you visit our City, just ride a bus for 1 hour to see the forest.

Yes, Muslims in Britain.

Pure kazar blood in these ones.

Lads, I had to only look at her in a reflection or else I would of turned to stone. 2011 was a dark year.

hehe, there's an orthodox community near me that I sometimes go to for business purposes.

So one Saturday this one guy was actually doing work in his private business operation (he's a maverick). Then this picture-perfect Jewess bursts in all scared and starts peering ot the window, and she's all nervous because there was a Rabbi walking down the street and he might have recognized her car and then he'd know that she had driven on a Saturday.

I had to keep myself from laughing.

The Brooklyn born jews converse with you like normal human beings.

But they run some type of exchange program and I've only seen hateful eyes out of the ones that don't speak english.

There was one exchange jew that stopped me to have a conversation. I could tell he just wanted to practice his english. He asked me if my dog was "clean." Then tapped my dog on the head, cause he was deathly afraid of it. I laughed.

To my understanding (keep I mind I didn't give a fuck to politics and etc. until very recently, so I might be wrong).
When the Israel was created, in order to make a majority goverment, the leading party made a deal with the haredic party, it's called "the status quo".
meaning they have influence and they keep getting into the goverment, so a goverment can't just cut their welfare, because they are in part of the goverment.
They got a semi positive thing recently, as some are enlisting for the military (but it's not really that good, as most of them do religious jobs in the army - like kosher stuff, and most of them don't become infantry and etc.)
>1 milion jews
Dude I'm TAKING a vacation from Israel. I don't want to see more jews
but NYC is what I planned anyways

>You're a foreigner so stick to the coasts and cities to feel comfortable. The people are more educated there

Fucking retard.

NYC is all jews. The city is only like 30% "white", and by that I mean the majority of "whites" in NYC are jews.

Yeah, retards is what Shlomo wants to avoid

Unless Kentucky, Indiana, Montana, and other landlocked states are friendly to sandy-complexioned folk? Nothing wrong with being uneducated, but he IS a foreigner so he'll want to feel welcome while here hahahaha you must live somewhere island

so they are niggers basically

Jews jewing jews

Doesn't feel good does it?

I always shake their hands when I see them.

I don't know why you would target what could be our most intensely Jewish city if you want to get away from it. It's a nice place and worth visiting for sure, but it is what it is.

This place is so big it's impossible to recommend any one thing to go see. It all depends on what you want to see. But if you want to see what we consider to be a city proper, NYC is a pretty obvious choice.

How are they not killed?

They're completely friendly, probably friendlier than you. Maybe you should travel more instead of just circlejerking about how tolerant you guys are.

Why do I care if they're educated are not?
I'm going to see places, landmarks, nature, etc.

I have not seen these people in Austria

Don't listen to that dude. America is fully cucked. Any city or town you go to you will be fine. Just stay out of the hard ghettos. You have to go out of you way to get to those.

Settle down there, Adolph.

Fucking with them would be a hate crime. The Jews have fully cucked America

Israel forbids marriage between jew and non-jew. They are very, how to you say it, hardcore zionist-racist?

jews getting jeweed by jews - hilarious - your own kind is eating it´s own tail - just as foretold you being the snake will selfdestruct - FYI - your tora is a hoax and lucifer is playing all of you sons of cain to his advantage until he has no longer any use for you.

that is written too :-)
enjoy your few years of ownership until you desintegrate jude.

Atlantic City, New Jersey for a good beach near NYC

This and underrated

You use them to clean chimneys and then once the chimney is clean, you put the fire on, with them stuck inside the flue.

These have to be the goddamn worst vacation suggestions I've ever seen. Atlantic City kek?!? TREES in NY?? You have twigs and hills, not forests and mountains.

Come to the west coast, see the redwoods and some of the last old west the USA has to offer