I'm appalled that people would come here and make jokes about the sacrifice Pete Davidson's father made on 9/11...

>I'm appalled that people would come here and make jokes about the sacrifice Pete Davidson's father made on 9/11. This is not the roast of Pete Davidson's father. That was in 2001

>Amerisharts were unironically offended by this

No they weren't. This wasn't even the first joke about it at that roast. And they've made fun of it at previous roasts too.

Seems like a pretty vindictive and nasty thing to say though.

It's like when that fat cow made jokes about Ryan Dunn to Steve-O

>americans have a roast
>get offended when people are mean

fucking meme country

What did John Carpenter see in him

Alan?

Hah.

ITS JUST A ROAST BRO

Nah this joke is okay. Enough time had passed for this one. The Ryan Dunn joke was the definition of too soon, especially with his buddy right there

>be on two seasons of snl
>get a roast
really?

Haha your dad died lol, cant these """"comedians""" actually think of something original

Let me get this straight. Americans honor and celebrate someone by insulting them in public and televising it? Wtf. What a degenerate and debased culture.

Pete Davidson seems like a huge cunt so he deserves it

Don't generalize faggot. That was probably the funniest joke of the whole thing

I think they were more interested in hurling insults at Anne Coulter. Amerifats hate airtight statistics about black crime and islamic executions more than 9/11 jokes nowadays

>it's a Sup Forums gets a bizarre moral high horse episode

Did someone write Jewel's jokes?

She was spitting fire

That's because the point of satire is to comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable.

Breaking a guys ball is a great tradition and a roast is basically a televised version of that. It does seem like it has devolved lately into plain old mean spiritedness.

you joke about that but there are literally people who believe this

what's funny in endless straight white men jokes?

The point of satire is to satirize you fucking cuck

I bet you think blacks can't be racist too kek

He was just joking buddy. Someone get this hothead out of here.

If you get offended by a joke you should seriously kill yerself it's called a joke for a reason

>>Amerisharts were unironically offended by this

Nope. The only people people I've seen offenders by this roast were alt-righters trigered by Coulter being roasted

>mfw Ann Coulter had a good black joke

>mfw everybody booed and groaned

liberal bias is real boys

Hardcore.

Those jokes are what the SNL guy is known for. He's the young comic with the dad that died on 9/11

The only thing I've seen from this is all the Facebook-tier "journalism" sites trying their hardest to say she got roasted. like if they say it enough times it will become real. Calling someone a cunt isn't really a roast, it's just yet another boring comedy central special

>guy drink drives
>kills himself and an innocent passenger

murrrr too soon

>>kills himself and an innocent passenger

>implying the passenger didn't have a choice
He could have easily not got in that car with his drunk friend and told him not to drive. He killed himself with a stupid decision.