Did we go too far? I feel bad for her

Did we go too far? I feel bad for her...

>Ugly ugly nigger coon, belongs at the end of the rope or in the zoo
Was probably chanted at her a lot as a child bigger then a fridge.

Since when did apes have acting roles?

>we
Speak for yourself, im not an autist who makes fake twitter profiles to abuse celebrities.

Can't believe he made a comeback after driving that truck with Clint Eastwood.

We didn't shot her, it was the zoo security.

Dick out for Harambe!

It's not her fault that kid fell into the cage.

>Did we go too far?

No, user. You're just that dangerously edgy.

She poked the bear. Every other celebrity in the universe is smart enough to ignore twitter trolls.

That, and celebrities that take and keep nude photos of themselves are retarded.

>we

Fuck off, moralfag.

DICK IN THE ASS FOR HARAMBE

Has she been seen in public since? Has she responded?

This is show business... if you can't take criticism you are in the wrong industry.

GET OUT!

>yfw Les is almost FIFTY YEARS OLD

fifty fucking years old

JUST

She could make a "comeback" by playing Calpurnia in the inevitable remake of To Kill A Mockingbird

you mean she could play Atticus Finch

feminism power:DDDDD[/spoeilr]

Memes aside, who would you rather fuck?

Harassement is not criticism.

the whole cast deserve what bad things happen to them after the stupid le manchildren tirade they went on.

Yes,she was just trying to help the kid
We didn't need to shoot her

>Did we go too far?

No.

i don't understand did the hacker get the nudes from her website or what?

Don't feel bad for her, user. As a racist she actually deserves far worse than what has happened to her so far.

From her cloud.

Dicks out

If you're dumb enough to put pictures like that IN THE CLOUD you deserve what's coming to you, especially if you're a loudmouthed SHIT NIGGER

HAHAHAHAH

I never understood the meme. Lots of actors have been in shitty movies.

>she told me to 'piss off' after I called her 'a dog faced coon whore who should eat my cum off the ground' on twitter, she totally took the bait! Talk shit get hit!

>If you're dumb enough to put pictures like that IN THE CLOUD
>take pic on the phone
>shitty iphone put it on the cloud
It is all apple m8.

Not JUST at all. She's not attractive, but she doesn't look old.

look at the state of her career tho
(or lack thereof)

yes I guess technically it's the wrong meme

They were "harassing" her about the shitty movie she made and her terrible acting and comedy skills. That's called criticism.

Even if you want to focus on the nudes that leaked... She is a Hollywood actress... people were criticizing how fucking ugly she is because she is in the public eye.

We aren't talking about some average citizen who isn't in the public eye.

Fuck her

post a link to one tweet you consider genuine criticism that she responded negatively to

are you implying the iphone automatically loads up any pic to the cloud and there's no setting to disable it? lol

how about you fucking google it yourself you fucking lazy entitled piece of niggerloving shit

you post a link to a tweet that you don't consider criticism of her looks, acting skills, or work in film/television.

all of those things are open for criticism as an actor/comedian.

>ugly
>bad actor
>dumb

What am I looking for again?

What does calling her a gorilla have to do with movies or her as an actress/comedian/whatever the hell else?

That's all I saw, dozens of Harambe jokes. Not even a 'bitch you aren't funny.' Just endless variations on Harambe.

That's not the question, do you think she deserved what she got?
>Moralfag
Fuck, I remember when I was 16 browsing akagi threads
>A bunch of 20 something males calling you a nigger
>Criticism
aiite, bet,

why are all you blatantly insecure kids so mad? We all know you hide behind anonymity and wouldn't say anything you say online IRL. I hated the ghostbusters movie but I'm not that much of a loser to tweet at her calling her a nigger

You've all got problems lol.

>implying it wasn't Sony that did it in order to get some sort of sympathy for the flop that was Ghostbusters.

>her