What if latinos start a movement like blm or the white supremacy but only go after blacks...

What if latinos start a movement like blm or the white supremacy but only go after blacks? Who's side will the media take. Also the blacks won't be able to use the slave card.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GRq4EAbhheE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is she? I feel like I've seen her before

they already do.

They do, but MSM doesn't report on it because it's smaller and it doesn't fit their agenda.

Lurk more new fag

blacks.

black beans>/= refried. but only because they are both horrible, but one is easier to exploit.

basically who ever whitey is more uncomfortable around. its all just a big contradiction and hypocrisy but the shit sells.

Psycho hair color means no fuck. Do not dip your wick into crazy.

I mean one that gets media attention. All you here about on TV is blm and recently the white supremacy.

You can just don't give her your real name

It won't get media attention because it's generally less violent and troublesome.

Stop being a fucking faggot and just say. Holy shit peiple like you are so fucking gay

Sauce on the pic OP?

Latinos hate blacks more than the KKK does.

After marrying into a Mexican family, holy fucking shit, they just call blacks monkeys. The only reason they vote democrat is because they think Republicans want to get rid of them. They hate illegals too, but they think white republicans can't tell the difference.

Given the fact that the media called George Zimmerman "white" even though he was mostly hispanic and even part black, I think the answer should be obvious.

Republicans constantly cry about they don't mind immigrants they just dint want illegals. Think it's the democrats that lie to the latinos

Her

Jesus are you that mad

latinos are exterminating niggers as we speak and taking over their territories.

>oh look imma post a funny reaction pic and say the word yew mad to hide the fact that I got embarrassed.
I hate retards that try to act like they're experts when they claim to be oldfags

Sorry it's all I have, she's some liberal girl that got posted here alot. There is other pics out there. I'm sure some anons have them.

Yeah, don't give her real info. Use alias, google voice number, fake job, and you are from "out of town/state/country".

I've seen her in some debate video on the street. Carl the cuck slayer was arguing with a bunch of college feminists and she had a beanie on. She's retarded and crazy but she's hot

Any link to it?

>I got embarrassed.
No, I'm not embarrassed at all but I think you are.

For sure it is the democrats, but it's really hard to undo their lies.

Found it
youtu.be/GRq4EAbhheE

It's her you can't deny it

>fail comeback
Just stop

She is retarded

Go back to Tumblr faggot

You really have lost your mind

very good question.

You're a cunt

And you're a baby

Both of you go to fucking sleep.