Black lives matter stole the red faction logo, did they think nobody would notice?

Black lives matter stole the red faction logo, did they think nobody would notice?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raised_fist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's red faction guerilla for reference

I hope this is bait. No one can be this stupid.

No its not bait, niggers steal everything

I didn't realize Red Faction was out in 1917. Maybe Google "raised fist logo" and learn something today.

This is true

Not everything. Just white women because they have superior big black cocks. You mad, white boy?

>expecting Niggers not to steal something

Nigger/cuck detected. You jew memes do not phase us

Angry bull-prepping cuck detected.

>Black lives matter stole the red faction logo, did they think nobody would notice?

Niggers gonna nig. Of course they stole their logo.

calm down faggots, by the way both of you are acting no one except your mom would want to see your cocks. and that was at birth

>black lives matter
>black
>stealing things
Lol
>implying blm isnt a bunch of retarded limousine liberal caucasian females with useless fine arts degrees larping as revolutionaries because theyre brainwashed by corporate mainstream media drivel and have a low IQ and are too stupid to come up with an original image

You would talk about cocks faggot

you just talked about them, faggot.

the fist symbol was around long before

I do not buy into your Jewish hysteria comrade.

hmm, you're right op. seems a little lazy and unoriginal to me

>literally too retarded to understand the subject of a sentence
Youre probably an athiest too

OP is a po'black child without access to Google or the wikis. Leave him alone ya'll.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raised_fist

Fuck yeah. Awesome

the funny part is its mostly white cucks that say this shit

gtfo, no idea why any aryan would wish nigger on themselves. You're just as bad. Cleanse the gene pool by offing yourself immediately.

stupid ningen

the subject of the sentence in your response was "cock," as well, i think it's you that doesn't know to understand the subject of a sentence. i think you mean context. and anyways it was just a joke, you may actually be potato.

'The Jews' are trying to destabilize normal family structure and promote depravity and degeneracy, I don't even want to know to what end

I've already further polluted the gene pool with my two white children, while you probably sit in your parents home and blame minorities for your personal shortcoming. Perhaps it is you who should off himself.

Irrelevant. That's like how coloureds will try to defend shoplifting because they're stealing from a corporation and not an individual.

Maybe wash your mouth out with bait before you soon my knob, cockslave

>a low iq liberal trying to apply his useless 100000$ degree
I honestly feel bad

>soon my knob

I'd wager that excessive immigration is partial cause for the collapse of functional unions in the country and how convenient is it to call the workers lazy for not wanting to work for peanuts

I'd wager the GOP's war on unions is probably more to blame, but why blame the people most responsible when you can scapegoat immigrants, right?

don't feed the trolls

I never said they were the only reason, just a contributing factor

Black lives matter?
Check Chicago, I hear there are a lot of black on black killings there.

Facts are always irrelevant when they don't server your narrative. OP said that BLM ripped off a videogame logo. Clearly not the case.

protest THIS, miner

I think we're all forgetting who the real bad guys are here

Well you gotta admit blm looks pretty damn similar to the red faction logo

>excessive immigration
yup. this keeps wages low and people angry
while the elites continue to rape america with relentless propaganda