So Sup Forums, whats your opinion on Charlottesville?

So Sup Forums, whats your opinion on Charlottesville?

dank memes now in hd

I have the same mantra for people as I do for animals: too stupid to get hit, too stupid to live. If you are out in the street and you aren't looking for cars constantly then you deserve to get hit.

shouldn't have been standing in a fucking road.

Should look more like Dresden in February 1945

True XD

I respect animals the same way

sucks someone had to die, but look at all that's come of it.

finally tearing down a bunch of those civil war participation trophies.

We didn't kill enough Southern whites during the war, and we didn't teach the ones who survived the real cost of treason. Now we're paying for it.

we need to bring sherman back to life

>So Sup Forums, whats your opinion on Charlottesville?

Unfortunate traffic accident. His foot slipped when he was startled by the psycho alt-left fucktards. It's not like he turned donuts on their pukey snowflake bodies, now is it?

>only one death

dude wasn't trying hard enough tbh fam

>civil civilians following the law
anti american
>criminals violently attacking those whos right to protest is protected under the constitution, american heros
top kek, only an american could be that stupid

So what was the cause of death? Stroke?

Nerve gas faggot. Lurk moar

Bunch of noodle arm privileged leftists ruining everything as usual

Land whale had a heart attack after falling like 3 feet

Fucking racist fucks.

Yes bring General Fucking William Tecumseh Sherman back. March to the Sea ROUND 2!

Alt-right shitcunts still trying to claim the left is more violent, even though it always seems to be them doing shit like this

those nazi pricks are gonna need to kill a whole lot more defenseless white women to wait what are they trying to do again?

Both sides if that protest are scum. I hope that they kill each other to the last man.

> A Republican

The right kills more people, but it's still a tiny number. The left is trying to catch up, tho.

Only wish another protest would end with a decent bombing. I want to read the news about how a block was leveled with over 200 leftist casualties. Shame the right can't get it right.

It doesn't fucking matter who is clubbing your head to deny you your freedoms of speech. All of these people are all equally despicable. Political violence is Anti-American, regardless of where it's coming from.

>toubled

Political violence is pretty damn American. The whole non-violence thing is a new idea that MLK borrowed from that guy in the robe.

RACE WAR NOW
A
C
E

W
A
R

N
O
W

go to bed Ron Paul. You said this shit back in the 80's and no one cared then either.