>action
>characters we care
Now with batman you get
>super serious guy in cape fighting nobodies
>nobody we care about ever get hurt
>even if who cares
>humorless
>serious

''Raimi SM's are good'' meme went too far.Even Raimi said he didn't give attention to Spider-Man.

But Batman Begins second half is dogshit.So it's a tie.

Tdk had the better hero/villain dynamic

Raimi had the better comicy universe

Spiderman, better than any capefight today

The Spider-man 2 train fight is the greatest capeshit fight of all time. Prove me wrong.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LSo2NJ5JQIM

>that shot of peter webslinging
>transition to doc ock's sunglasses watching menacingly
>musical score changes from spider-man to doc ock's theme so fluidly.

i don't see how you can get more kino than that. agreed

Spider-Man 2 isn't a great movie overall, but that train scene was fucking spectacular.

Spiderman 2 is shit, there's nothing good about it, raimi's direction is shit, molina is shit, defoe is shit, franco is shit, maguire is shit, dunst is shit, the special fx aged like dogshit, there's nothing good about it, kys if you shill for this movie

What a fag

Back to Sup Forums comic book fag.

Ghul's gas plot is much cooler than Doc Ock's mini-sun.

Each Batman is really quite a bit better than it's respective Spider Man, with perhaps the exception of the first. Spider Man 3 is a fucking mess, you know you fucked up when the only good scenes were actually taking the piss.

Will Raimi ever return to save CapeShit?

Spider-Man 3 is better than The Dark Knight Rises

Spiderman 2

Nope. Avi Arad burned him hard, and now he's turned off of super hero movies for good.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=WZZEtolFzFI

M8, as much as I love Anne as Catwoman, TDKR is pure liquid shit.

Rumors were floating around that DC is suggesting that he directs a Shazam movie.

Raimi's could save the DCU.

Some rumors of him doing Shazam for New Line Cinema

If this is true my hype level would be around a ten

Why the fuck is it so sped up?

Nolan is one of the most overrated and pretentious big name directors working right now

No clue. Take this one I guess.
youtube.com/watch?v=u42zRlrBYbs

This

fans of maguire, molina, defoe
you're the fag

Amazing Spider-Man sucked and Homecoming is cucked.

No, that would be Snyder

Snyder actually has a visual style and doesn't go on in interviews about how his movies are the biggest since the silent era or influenced by terrence malick or have importance to the medium
He does things because he like the way it looks while also having some substance and weight to it but without bragging about having surface-level "depth"

Just a comparison of the train scenes?

The only memorable thing about BB's was the "I won't kill you" line. The fight choreography ranged from generic to stupid, the train was cramped and the shots were all over the place, making a relatively simple fight scene way more difficult to follow than it had any right to be.

SM2's train scene was amazing in comparison, it was really entertaining to see the creative ways Spider-man and Doc Ock fought each other, as the scene took full advantage of the fact they were fighting on a high speed train (oncoming trains, low bridges, fighting on the side of the train, going in and out of the train etc). Granted, Batman and Ra's could never have had a fight half as interesting as Spidey/Ock but there could have at least been an effort.

The thing I like best about SM2's train scene is that Spider-man still has time to be a hero while fighting Ock, Raimi had him saving train passengers throughout the fight scene, not even mentioning the end where he fucks himself up stopping the train. If it was Snyder's Superman in that scene, he would have just beat the shit out of Zod and left everyone on that train to die so he could continue beating the shit out of Zod.

>while also having some substance and weight to it

Snyder is only good with his visuals. He TRIES to add some substance to all of his shit, but he just fails and his work comes off as pretentious. He might be less of a cunt in the interviews, but Nolan's movies are still better to watch IMO.

>but he just fails

I disagree

>while also having some substance and weight to it
top kek

>Spider-Man catches the white woman but allows the black man to plummet to his death
Christ, Raimi. That was a bit much.

Nolans Batmans actually feel like high stake movies, Spider Man is fun but gets too silly for my taste

>super human strength
>land several punches on an old fat guy
>doesnt knock him tfo

cmon son

He had retard strength from the robot tentacles. Like someone on PCP

You mean to tell me somehow he received duper human strength or pain recistance from robot tentacles raping his spine? how? sorry for the autism, I like both 2 and the first but its little shit like this that could "end the movie" that bothers me.