Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tek4My9XHEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was raping this filthy disgusting kike today, and it reacted by saying that it had basic jewman rights, but I let that filthy jew learn it's place. I feel good about myself for that.

Lol that reminds me, Jesus loves you. ;)

No shit Jesus loves me you fucking retard. I'm not a god damned heeb now am I? As long as you weren't apart of the people who killed our lord and savior then Jesus will love you.

I feel ya, I got hate too friend. But even our Jewish brethren can be forgiven. How about you put that anger to use, for the real og.. Christ himself

Dafuq you just say about those FILTHY DISGUSTING KIKES!!!! You think those animals can be forgiven for what they have done to the world? You think they should be allowed to fuck the world over and over for centuries, and get away with it? Are you a fucking jew or something?

tfw no one else posts feels

Welcome

Thank

youtube.com/watch?v=tek4My9XHEw

Ironically enough i was happier when i was apathetic teen metalhead. Now i have aspirations and realize the probabilities of myself being the obstacle in attaining them and really wanna fucking kms

I really think I'm starting to get happy. Like for the first time in a long time. And it's not because of some girl or some great scheme I'm just living for myself and it feels nice. I hope you guys find it too. I love you.

> be me, 7
> have pitbull lab, adorable af
> gets sick
> dies
> cry for 2 days, what felt like forever
His name was chato

Thank you

gf is going to sweden for 2 weeks with 6 friends, girls an guys alike and alle we did was a 6 minute video call in which nobody really talked

fuck me

I accidentally posted this on /r9k/ but this thread is a good place.

Long time lurker here, first time posting. Here it goes.

I was standing at the edge of a cliff today. I wanted to jump and end all my problems but I was too much of a pussy to do it. I ruined my relationship with my fiance and I hate my life. Work sucks and I'm in debt way over my head. Tell me why I should have just jumped Sup Forums

I'm going to pull a gun on the cops let them take me out after I get revenge on my greatest foe.

>discharged from military thanks to scum bag roommate
>gets home has to put my dog down with my owm hands
>starts to become an alcoholic since im jobless, dog less and living with my parents
>got job as a security guard for a shitty hotel
>found out girl i was seeing was just using me made me feel like shit
>got kicked out of parents house now living in my car
>friends abandoned me
>became a full blown alcoholic
>massive credit card debt
>dont have my car for a week since engine problems
>may get fired from security since my boss is an asshole
All of which has happened in less then 4 months so yeah this is my life

I'm swedish, I can assure you that shes ok

because you need Sup Forums

i'm really not scared of something happening over there user, but thank you nevertheless

'SURE MATE'

Where you from user

California

not feeling that my girlfriend is in love with me or might love me

its hard communicating throguh text but when 8/10 times you have literally nothing to say it feels shit

File for chapter 4 bankruptcy, work on keeping your job or find a new one. There are lots of resources for managing alcoholism, explore some, keep in contact with your Sup Forumsros. You are not alone.

Fuck you

Thanks man
Great to hear something other then the standard kys from here

I don't know what to do in life.

I am tired of the people who claim to care about me never showing they do, and abusing my trust. My friends, family, and co-workers are all terrible people only interested in themselves.

I lost my SO of four years who said they still wanted my friendship, since we were best friends for seven years. But I need to accept they have become a toxic shitty friend, and a selfish shitty person who will do what ever they want to feel good. I need to drop the illusion that they are a good person who cares. No; they were someone who cared, they used to be a good person but they became awful due to life, their medication, and the new group of narcissistic or shitty people who justify their actions they are surrounded by. I suppose I play a part too, I never criticized them and always apologized when ever they fucked up to avoid hurting their feelings. That made them not realize that their feelings aren't an excuse to do bad things to others.

When I asked them for help for the first time in my life they declined despite the fact I helped them when ever they needed for seven years. Hell, they don't show concern or question what happened to me despite the fact I took off from everything and have done so for nearly a month.

I should really just off myself somewhere quiet at this point. I have been holding back doing so because I don't want to scar them, but if they don't give a shit I see no point. Maybe it will be a wake up call to them that they can't treat people poorly and proclaim to be nice because they say nice things. Who am I kidding though, unless I have access to a gun I don't have the guts to do it.

same here

>cry at night because of my "relationship"
>no idea where im heading in life
>only thing ive figured out is the next year
>long term friends from middle school moved all about, feel lonely as fuck even with a LDR gf

shit on my dick

Fuck you too

Why do people use 'lighted' instead of 'lit'?

I'm a spooky ghost I can't feel

Oh fug. My friends ex used to have dolls exactly like that.

>dropped out of school when I was 15
>I was bullied too much and I couldn't take it anymore without committing suicide
>be last night
>dream of prom, everyone was there
>they had so much fun and bullied me again
>legit so fucking spooked
>wake up because I pissed myself during the dream

Grammatically speaking there is no difference, lit is more contemporary and sounds more native.

i saw this, the guy doesn't actually have OCD
he's some sort of artist that did a poetry sort of thing about it but according to real OCD people he was spot on