Do Korean women have any flaws?

Do Korean women have any flaws?

They're Korean. And you post this too fucking often.

in my experience at least they tend to prioritize other things over partnership.

they're nuts, I know, I married one

1st: they are all modified
2nd: koreans still cry about japan raping their women, when they didnt even have last names before japan enriched them
3rd: korea is a colony that became too conceited for its own good

thus, the flaw is that they are korean.

bump

korea- korean or korean-american because south korea is a cesspool (lived there) and korean-americans are just like any other us girls

They have a penis.

Their Korean heritage.
Koreans are scum, if you want an Asian girl there are plenty of other countries with fair skinned plastic surgery hotties to screw, no need to put your dick inside sub-humans

Non-white subhumans.

Since I married, had a child and then divorced with a Korean woman their biggest flaw is they nag and complain and always need to have a ton of money to be happy...physically Korean woman have the worst morning breath imaginable

You tell me..

that morning breath is solely caused by kimchi.

Driving.

Yes and it is disgusting compared to the other women I have fucked and slept with...my ex

This bitch look like she 40-50

Yeah...I am 45 and she is 42...we have a 15 year old daughter

You mean besides being monkeys with stinky pussies?

Virgin detected

Koreans are my faves but there's none around me so I can't tell if they're actually as good as I imagine them to be. ;_;

Women are not going to stay young and fresh forever

they are fucking psycho!
Thats why i like them, but holy fuck, they are psycho.

More of my ex...with her new husband

other than being gooks? does it really even matter?

They are human...remember humans have flaws, have weird smells and all the women you see in movies and in music and in tv...especially in Korean or any culture are be top tier, the top 1% and you will more then likely never meet one like that....like Carlin said...there are very few beautiful ones...very few ugly ones and a vast majority of middle and boring ones

yeah, they are not latina

koreans have smelly poucci. plus most of them have their poucci lips plastic surgery as a high school grad gift.

Ass is too Narrow and their tits are too small

at least post a good Seolhyun pic

>there are very few beautiful ones...very few ugly ones and a vast majority of middle and boring ones
Sounds like the British chicks I've gotten used to seeing all around me.

go ahead