>2500 bc
Nope try again

>highly advanced astronomical calander clock
>blinged out statue of basically a person who identifies as a dog

That the economy of labor utilized reflects IQ and long sightedness

>white people in one part of the world
>white people in a different part of the world
Wow really makes u think

I give up Sup Forums, I've seen the same threads repeat themselves too many times.

Disregarding the fact that this is bait for a second, has any black person ever actually been to Stonehenge? It's pretty impressive up close, nevermind the fact that structures of similar size (though less well preserved and famous) are dotted around that part of Wessex.

Also, nobody denies the Middle East was the birthplace of civilization. But, as with all things, the sandies were surpassed eventually.

Except closer examination of the sphinx uncovers water erosion to the base, putting the date of construction in a time when Egypt was wet, or about 6000 years earlier.

>black people 2500 BC

Literal proofs????

sheeeiiiitttttt forgot pic

I don't get how they are proud over this? They started with a huge headstart and then lost completely in everything. It is like someone bragging after losing a 100 meter race with a 50 meter headstart.

But OP, ancient egyptians were white.

Also, remember
>The Britons
A collection of free men who decided to build this together, through the bonds of friendship and tribal spirit
>The Egyptians
A huge collection of slaves forced against their will to build this for their overlord.

Shaking Muh Dick Hard

The sphinx is much older than 2500BCE some geologists are even hypothesizing that the sphinx could have been built by a pre-egyptian civilzation dating from 40,000BCE due to the rain damage on the sphinx that didn't exist since post 15000 BCE. Also stonehenge is from ~3000BCE not 2500.

>A huge collection of slaves forced against their will to build this for their overlord.

Sounds kind of like modern society for most people.

/thread.

Just remember that one of those two places has a river and a nice climate and the other freezes for 4 months of the year.

Well they certainly weren't black.

>implying that's what stonehenge looked like when it was made

Egyptians were Egyptian

lets have one of white people of today and black people of today

try not to put in structures that were built by white people

But the Jewish slaves were the ones to build all of the Egyptian architecture.
What kind of retard makes a picture like that?

>slave meme
Come the fuck on britbong.

But isn't the point that one was built to last? I know this is bait but you can't really compare the two

Stonehedge shows an intricate understanding of the stars / constellations / seasonal positions of the sun and stars.

It's more of a calendar than a feat of architecture.

>year 4500
>whites and Asians got their shit together and left earth long ago on some hyperdrive dankness
>blacks have devolved into ape like creatures
>no running water
>no written language
>even verbal communication has devolved into grunts
>a sky shattering spark makes its way across the night sky
>an alien ship has entered earth's orbit
>a small shuttle craft decends to the planet surface
>they observe the ruins of ancient white and Asian achievements
>after failing to find a leader amongst the ape people, they telepathically communicate with one ape man
>they ask the ape why have they abandoned rational thought
>why do they exist in violent plagued squalor
>the angry ape man grunts
>pulling a tattered picture from his piss stained pocket
>the aliens grab the picture and see it is a picture of Egyptian pyramids
>the ape finally sputters a few words
>WE WUZ KANGS

That slavery is good when "black" egyptians do it?

>hellish sweltering heat
>nice climate

Pick one, idiot.

Also, the theory is that much of Stonehenge was wooden, and wood doesn't exactly last a long time unless it's purposefully preserved.

WHITEBOI

Dont get it desu

This

Also, Egyptian civilization was the basis for Greek, Roman, and eventually all of civilization in the West. It had little effect on West African civilization.

kek

>white people
You mean ayyy lmaos

Makes you think.

fucking nigger obsession

This, 70% match between r1b and dead Pharo.

>BCE
faggot

Ayy lmao

Get these tumblr memes out of here faggot

>BCE
WEW lad

Get woke.
Stay woke.

ayy

ayy lmao

>>blacks have devolved into ape like creatures

I think you meant to say "evolved"

ayy lmao

Let's have a thought experiment:

Do you think Jews would have potentially looked more like other people of the Fertile Crescent, which would probably be sort of like Syrians or Palestinians, which is close to Egypt?

Or do you think they would have looked more like a nigger from Mali or Somalia, which is many times farther?

If they can look more like people farther away from them than those who are just upstream, why can't the Egyptians been Chinese, or Native American, or even Russian?

>WE

They were semitic people, closer to modern Persians than anyone else.

Every race besides Africans have achieved great feats or carved out impressive civilizations throughout history.

I meant Egyptian, not Jews, obviously everything was the Jews though.

Why do you have this shit saved

>whites and Asians
>Asians

Weeb plz, your waifu is staying on this rock.

Persians aren't semitic

Wasted quints

shoore

That one African city was, I'm almost positive, not built by anyone native to that part of Africa.

I'm married to a 6' tall blonde polish goddess.

Go on out there and make it a great day.

The top one should read "post colonial africa"

>aftican today due to European colonial investment and now Chinese investment

>even in ancient egypt furries were already spending retarded amounts of shekels on their fursonas

>posts shit European and Arab colonists built
>one of the pictures is literally just a favela collection of mud homes

Makes you think.

Nice

>Africa today
>picture of a city built by the Dutch and now being destroyed by actual Africans.
>ironically calling out taking things out of context

What's the city?

Because Africa superpower

I heard the roof of some of those African spots were made from dried feces Famalam.

I'm good on getting all my nose-bones and spears covered in shit on the off chance it rains lad.

The Norse people were hilariously backwards. It took Christianity to civilize them, and even then they couldn't accomplish anything on their own. They were probably more backwards than the sub-Saharan dindus.

WE

>There were no slaves in Egypt xD meme!
I'm not suggesting that the craftsmen were slaves, just the haulers and the cement makers and the people who were picking the wheat that the craftsmen and the slaves ate.

I could never take the muh noble Aryans/noble wood niggers seriously. Anglos and krauts were fucking savages that only got their shit together in the past 300 years.

WE WUZ Can't compute Egyptians and Nubians were not the same race of people, even if they lived in the same region.

Johannesburg, South Africa

>Anglos
>white

>Scandanavia 1000+ years ago
>Africa now

Seems like a fair comparison. Not to mention Scandanavians didn't even get billions of foreign aid.

Nailed it

Find me anything that a dindu made that looks nearly as good as this.

>Semites are more developed than whites
nothing to see here

Lol no, the pyramids were built by skilled and paid labor

>>Scandanavia 1000+ years ago
Compare to Mediterranean people at the same period.

Stonhenge is better because it essentially served as a calendar.

Pyramids are impressive and all, but they're essentially just bling because they have no practical purposes.

ayy lmao hlep me ubdukt qt3.14 GF

beavers are pretty fucking amazing desu
>inb4 canadian

Reminder that all >makes you think posts are SHILL SLIDE THREADS

DO NOT REPLY DO NOT BUMP

They didn't? If it wasn't for the Romans, they'd probably still live like that.

That is probably nothing like the temple of Uppsala. I just did a fucking paper on this shit. The temple of Uppsala was a plain longhall with 3 statues in the middle. According to the German missionary known as Adam of Bremen, the important thing about it was the large field of trees outside, from which the savages would hang people and animals in order to appease the hanged god(Odin).

The most advanced societies developed in areas that were crossroads of trade with major rivers nearby.

We see the same pattern repeat prior to the middle ages.

Well, besides Africa, because they never developed major trade before being confronted by Arabs and Europeans.

Copts are the original Egyptians. Just look at them to find out what they looked like.

Never said that Mediterraneans weren't better, but the lowest of Europeans are still better than Sub-Saharan Africans.