Hey Sup Forumsros...

Hey Sup Forumsros, i was considering doing a small inside grow and was looking for some good online seed banks or strain suggestions.

Bump

I'd suggest you Skunk #1, easy to grow, fast buds, tastes great and feels great, shit is cash

Use duck duck go and search for strains

I forget the name of the strain, think its called lowrider or something like that, it auto flowers has a short grow cylce and is a small plant making it ideal for small grows

Bruh
Light of Jah
If it's still around idk
It's hard to grow, but small grow = more love and care per plant. Good Luck

Planet Skunk.

Get a feminized strain... all female. Amazing.

Depends on where you are.

US based seed banks: The Dank Team, Great Lakes Genetics, James Bean Company

Everywhere else: Attitude Seeds.

Also, you can grow any strain in any space. You should never grow autoflowers no matter what anyone says, even if they recommend Mephisto genetics. All autos are inferior compared to top quality photosensitive strains.

If you're only doing one plant, I suggest feminized seeds. Like something from Cannaventure, Connoiseur Genetics, Karma Genetics, SinCity Seeds and if you're broke, Humboldt Seeds Organization.

If you're willing to go through more seeds to find females, Bodhi should be your go to.

You could go the micro grow route, it's very easy these days, just get some E27 LED spots and a small grow tent, small inline fan and a small carbon filter.

look for Green Gage Genetics

Gage Green is a heroin dealer.

so much trichs
did you do hash with it ?

Autos might not be as good as others in terms of overall quality, but i would never recommend an auto flowering strain based on the quality of the strain but more based on what you are able to do for a grow in the first place. If you have the space and the time by all means go for a better strain

oh yeah right sorry Gage Green thx ^^
I didn't know about this, just bought great seeds

You can keep any strain small with LST and limited root space. There is no reason to grow autos, especially as a beginner, as autos do not recover from mistakes like over watering. Once you mess up an auto it's messed up, you'll be wasting time waiting to harvest a sickly plant.

no, I only got to sample a little bit, the cops came pretty soon after that photo.

not LSD you dumb frog.

DEA

You can say the same thing for any strain. I had converted a small freezer into a grow space and the only strain i was able to grow well was lowrider, which is an autoflower strain, all others i attempted failed. If you have limited space, time and the need to be extra discret an autoflower strain can do great things for you

I started with LR#1, LR#2 and Purple Ryder.

They're just not worth it. Just make sure you have odor control and you can grow anything. Autos are not any easier to grow, maybe you just got lucky with the LR#1.

Bump

You are not seeing the forest for the trees user. I am not saying autoflower strains are easier to grow or better quality or anything like that. I am saying they are great for small discret grows indoors where you have limited space and resources. If you are able to setup a tent without a care in the world then go with a top shelf strain

check out growboss on youtube

Go for a Cookies Kush strain. Plant will get big fat buts if grown correctly. And it will deliver an intense Body high with a big sativa explosion in your head.

A high potency SK#1 is about as good as it gets. Period end of story...Against even all these new Frankenstein strains. Gorilla glue and all the other hybrids. Yes some are stellar but nothing can come close to a true landrace SK#1 KILLER strain.

Barney's is shit.

What makes you think so? And what do you consider the best coffeshop or strain?