3/5: EBI 11 - The Welterweights
3/10: LFA 6 - Junior vs Rodriguez
3/11: UFC FN 106 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson

Previous thread: Thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=XKw4MD87RLI

News:

>GSP is back
mmafighting.com/2017/2/17/14652398/georges-st-pierre-officially-re-signs-with-ufc

>Cyborg is back
mmafighting.com/2017/2/17/14652398/georges-st-pierre-officially-re-signs-with-ufc

>UFC remains intent on destroying light heavyweight division
mmajunkie.com/2017/02/ranked-light-heavyweight-nikita-krylov-released-from-ufc-contract

>MVP fighting Derek Anderson (a lightweight)
mmajunkie.com/2017/02/michael-venom-page-to-face-derek-anderson-at-bellator-179-in-london

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/conor-mcgregor-is-exactly-the-rich-showy-asshole-you-th-1792457697
ifirstrowus.eu/watch/512082/1/watch-lfa-4---aguilar-vs-jackson.html
rabb.it/r/k9rhor
mmafighting.com/2017/2/17/14646688/morning-report-michael-bisping-says-anderson-silva-is-tarnishing-his-legacy-goat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck brendan schaub

Schaub is God

B
T
F
O

3th

>that reporter interviewing Tumenov

i feel kind of bad for him, he's so nervous and then he fucks things up even more by making a mistake like that

Who is that bald headed fuck

>Throws a great spinning elbow
>Goes in for the kill
>Gets Heemed

SCHAUB

Joe Rogan :^)

Joe Rogan, play by play commentator for the UFC

Yeah I figured I'd get that reply. /Heem/ yourselves

REAL THREAD HERE
Mods: permanently full range ban the OP of a fucking leaf edition, he always posts the same way so we will know if he is ban evading and i will kill him if you give me his personal info i don't care about my life

calm down, dude
it's sad that you don't care about your life, but there must be someone in your life that does
i hope things get better for you

>i will kill him if you give me his personal info i don't care about my life
kek holy shit dude

In what round will the GOAT heem Cub?

real new thread located here:

is GSP actually back lads?

> i will kill him if you give me his personal info i don't care about my life

top kek

you're mistaken
actually, we're in the real thread right now

yeah
he's been officially signed by the UFC

>yeah he's been officially signed by the UFC

wew does Dana let him fight for the belt like he did with Rhonda or does he let him wrestlefuck some can?

Both Bisping and Woodley seem receptive to fighting him
I think that with WME-IMG running things, it's a real possibility that he's going to get a title shot.

official
new
thread

nice op sperg

NEW AND OFFICIAL

Fuck off pleb

calm down, please
for both of our sakes and for the sake of everyone who uses this general

what the hell is going on

Reported!

real thread here:

one person is really, really angry that the mods deleted a 40+ post early, garbage thread, and haven't deleted the decent, on topic thread

so hes throwing a temper tantrum because his early thread got deleted?

wew

"The crowd is chanting 'fedor fedor'...that means 'FEDOR'"

Literally the opposite happened the other day and you were complaining about it 190 posts in lol. It's almost unbelievable how narcissistic you are

yep
he does this a lot, as well as randomly spamming scat and gore for no reason
he's a very sad person, and he seriously lowers the quality of these threads

qt

dude, they do this all the time, are you new?

Also: Crylov got released? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Why does WME hate the LHW division so much? Did jon jones fuck Ari's wife?

There is literally no one decent GSP can heem. Why is he doing this? Just so Johny gets his rightful win?

For those of you who don't know

>“When you start blaming others for your situation, like I see all these people screaming at these politicians”—he was in New York to fight Alvarez, he says, right after the election. The streets were full of anti-Trump protesters. “And I was like, ‘It’s the wrong mind-set!’”

>So you’re saying it doesn’t matter if it’s Donald Trump or if it’s somebody else?

>“No! It doesn’t. People like to blame others. I think a person should just look at their own situation, look around them, find out what they wish to do, and seek and go and do that. And that’s it. I was in New York when all of that was going down, the protests in New York with the Trump thing. It’s like, ‘Trump, out!’

>Right. Donald Trump might not affect my life or your life much. But I think it might be very different for other people.

>“Yeah, but you think it’s actually him that’s gonna…? Everybody’s just pointing at him, and I don’t know. Rather than putting your energy into pointing the finger at somebody else, figure out what it is you need to do and do it, and do it right, and get it done, and get your situation right. And if a person does that, then their life will get better. Standing on a fucking picket…I don’t know.”

BASED CONOR

deadspin.com/conor-mcgregor-is-exactly-the-rich-showy-asshole-you-th-1792457697

I bet he is gonna get Magney first honestly

Just wanted to let you all know despite these current threadwars i STILL love every here, the autism won't be contained, the spergouts will not be silenced,Canada's frustration will continue,the OP's will continue to be well informed. Have a good night all

It's only 8 o'clock lol

Is there bigger husbando mode than DC?

thanks for the enjoyable read

no stream for Jones vs Gunn?

Is this the right thread?

DC is my favorite fighter

Yes obviously

>you tink germayn won? olly won bitch, step up ese

Anyone have LFA stream?

Is it though?

no, these are:

/heem/ really needs to move to you dumb fucks make this shitty general as bad as mandrama threads

I bet he's hoverhanding both of them.

This one says official
So it's probably this one

why are people in this thread so autistic? i keep seeing like 10 different 1 reply /heem/ generals in the catalog, what's the deal?

/HEEM/ PREDICTS UFC FIGHT NIGHT 105

Derrick Lewis vs. Travis Browne
Johny Hendricks vs. Hector Lombard
Sam Sicilia vs. Gavin Tucker
Elias Theodorou vs. Cezar Ferreira
Sara McMann vs. Gina Mazany
Alessandro Ricci vs. Paul Felder

>why are people in this thread so autistic?
Because it's an MMA thread my man

Lewis
Hendricks
Tucker
Theodorou
Mcmann
Felder

Lewis
Lombard
Sicilia
Ferreira
McMann
Felder

when is LFA starting?

anyone have a working LFA stream link?

>2017
>appendectomy scar
nice 3rd world surgery

I'll be honest: of all sports enthusiasts (who are arguably a dumb lot to begin with), MMA attracts the lowest common denominator of this already mentally deficient subgroup. Literally the bottom of the retard barrel. Most of them don't even know the basics of MMA, they just jerk off to UFC personalities and stale memes. Not saying it's right or wrong, just that this is the way it is.

taima is playing LFA now

lol is there any MMA you support with your money?

My gym

plus seemingly everyone here steals the service lol

Stream for LFA?

Hapa
Yoels brother
gavin
the czar cezar
vince mcman
felder

ifirstrowus.eu/watch/512082/1/watch-lfa-4---aguilar-vs-jackson.html

Not working

What the fuck is WME doing with the LHW division. I can understand wanting to cut guys who aren't performing to save costs, but what is the logic behind cutting the only two up and comers in your weakest division? Both of whom have great recent records? Cormier is probably a couple fights from retirement, Jones is a fuckup who will probably move to HW if he ever makes it back into the octagon. That leaves what, Rumble?

It almost feels like they're moving towards cutting the entire LHW division. I can't see why else you'd deliberately sabotage its future like that, unless you don't give a fuck because you know that LHW won't exist in a year's time anyway.

works for me unironically

Lewis via R1 KO
Hendricks via UD
Tucker via R1 TKO
Theodorou via UD
McMann via UD
Felder via UD

your Mom's Mattress Action

shut up big nose

at least something on me is big

I pay for PPV, i'm not a commie.

american beds are too big 4 u

Bet you're a lil manlet

One word: Nick Diaz.
How about that huh? Did I blow your mind?

they are going to start from scratch and build noobs up like sage northcutt, they cost alot less to hire. They realize 4 billion was way too much, wouldn't be surprised if that's why Goldberg was let go pretty sure he was paid well before

bet you can't even own guns without committing a felony

nah we can, just need a license
no need for one though, don't live in a third world country

Anderson vs GSP

>just need a license

my sides

Always wondered, what is AXS TV? Is it some sort of cable channel? Does it belong to some other channel?

this

With the return of GSP it means Canada is the face of MMA again = stock of leaf posters go up 200%

Anyone have some Andrea KGB Lee webms? I need to fap to her before she fights on LFA

> also join me on rabbit: rabb.it/r/k9rhor

Yeah it's crazy, you need a license to drive a car and also to own a gun. What are these lawmakers thinking?
I'm sure if I were you not having a gun by me at all times would be very frustrating as I'd be constantly on the verge of shooting myself for being a miserable manlet dicklet

>Morning Report: Michael Bisping says Anderson Silva is ‘tarnishing his legacy

mmafighting.com/2017/2/17/14646688/morning-report-michael-bisping-says-anderson-silva-is-tarnishing-his-legacy-goat

>no need for one
lol this line always cracks me up
your people have been shit for thousands of years

Would Khabib be able to out grapplefuck GSP?

says the guy ducking number 1 contenders, i really try to like this guy

Get a load of this statist.

Do you think you will ever have a relevant MMA fighter?

Fucking zilch.

ahahaahhahahahahahaha

if they were the same weight, absolutely

Its true

Silva is being a bitch who can't handle a loss to Bisping. I love how he didn't mind his "win" against Brunson either

there was some italian prospect on one of the recent cards

I smiled when he got btfo :^)

Stop being such a statist cuck, you're embarrassing us Europeans.

>his "people" didn't even exist 300 years ago
get a load of this guy

Probably not, nobody gives a shit about mma here.
Vettori's got a shot at being decent though, he seems like a good athlete and is training at Kings now.

alessio di chrico