There's a troll on a Reddit thread for my city. Inb4 Reddit fag. It's a woman with a kid...

There's a troll on a Reddit thread for my city. Inb4 Reddit fag. It's a woman with a kid. She trolls everyone and I want to show up at her work and stalk her. I want to send photos of her working and make her so scared she commits suicide. Don't care about white knights. I want to troll her so bad she takes her biracial child out of school. How can I find out who this fat white nigger loving cunt is through a Reddit username? Guaranteed follow up. I want to see her on a street corner with her child. I'll pay for it.

Get help Sup Forumsrother.
(With your mental health, not your lady problem.)

She trolls everyone. I need to take it to the next level. I have $100 upfront for anyone who can get me her info.

Being a nigger lover alone should be a reason for her to end herself

$100 to anyone who can produce any information on her no questions asked. PayPal delivered with name and place.

.... That's not what upfront means you fucking child. Upfront means you them at the start.

So can you help me?

Which is what I'm offering you fucking retard

Post reddit link

Ok so if I give you my PayPal you'll pay me $100? I promise I'll totally search for her info after you pay me though.

Seriously someone help me. I have her username but that's it. I'll pay $100 for a name.

Are you serious?

Reddit thread link fucking faggot

You are going to need some help with this. Post the reddit link so everyone can help and multiple people can show up to take pictures at her work.

What's her name?

it's your mom.

you're the halfbreed nigger and you hate yourself.

give me my c-note, bitch!

I don't know her name that's why I'm here retard

On Reddit?

Give us the fucking reddit link now so this thread can get interesting or this thread is over you proper gib

There isn't a Reddit argument retard but it's MyBFfoundmyusername.look at her history

wat?

Her Reddit username is MyBFfoundMyUsername

You're deranged mate lol

Don't care. I want her so scared she moves and I'm willing to take it to that level.

I want to take it to the next level. Help me out Sup Forumsros I promise l show results

Do you live in Texas too? She seems to like that sub a lot.

Yeah idiot it's in the Austin subreddit. I need to know where she works. Money available immediately

you know, you should hire a private investigator
if you can do some small doxxing online yourself it costs cheaper.
I do some doxxing myself, usually taking the username into different resolvers and going from there

So can you help me?

Please I'll pay you

what's wrong with roleplaying as an 18 year old girl =]

Look, I'm not fluent in that. I need someone to help me on this. I said I'm willing to pay and in the good spirit of Sup Forumstards I will follow though. I need help because I don't have the resources. Austin is smaller than most people think and I want to make that clear with this bitch. Compensation guaranteed with name and work place.

it's fucking with people's lives, right now only I know and I need a good way to release it

how is it fucking with people's lives?

nobody thinks talking online is a legitimate way into the dating scene, so clearly both parties are just doing it for fun

Lmfao wat?

people literally won't care

they'll be like "wow that's kinda weird" and then all parties will carry on with their lives. literally nobody cares about some dumb shit like that

Seriously someone please help me. Reddit account: MyBFfoundMyUserName

I want to call this fat feminist the fuck out on camera and post it here. I've been completely transparent about it and all I've been asking is for someone to do some research and produce a name and workplace. If you don't have the capability to do that level of work then move onbecaise you have no business here. I need actual smart people who can give me results that you aren't able to come up with. Fuck your mother.

I think for anyone here to take you seriously you're going to need to give us some details about why you're so pissed at her.

LMAO

nervous??? you are sweating? do you know which topic you replied to? it was the fact that nobody will care if someone runs around the internet pretending to be an 18 year old girl. is your breathing heavy? calm down dude, you aren't like annymoose or anything. you're not going to get listed in the bingo book. fbi has already read your post and concluded that you aren't a thread, even if you carry out your empty threats and are successful in making her kill herself, you yourself are not a threat.

so calm down, actually comprehend what people are typing, and grab a beer or something dude.

Biggest troll in the Austin subreddit (which is actually huge here). Constantly makes fun of motorcyclists for dying. Claims all people should surrender to blacks for being superior. Stole a neighbors dog until they posted a reward- returned it to collect money. Brags about being on government assistance and keeps having black children. All I want to do is show up and scare her so bad she'll never go on the internet again

Who said anything about an 18 year old?? Lmfao take your MLP pillow and fuck it bitch

IT WAS YOUR DELETED COMMENT DUMBASS

AHAHAHA, why are you feinting your own posts? you really are nervous as fuck right now holy shit

THAT WASNT ME YOU FUCKING DUMBASS

No way can someone track where she's from, better find out what she likes and then bait info out of her, like home-adress and such.

"Hey, I like your humour (bla bla bla) maybe we should hang out together ;)"

"Hey, are you intrested in [item for sale]? I'm willing to send it to you for half the price."

oh, my bad

but that was the topic at hand, anyway

I didn't fucking post that you stupid nigger.

Still waiting for someone to give me info. Money ready. You can laugh all you want but me paying somebody for their research makes 4chins what it is. Step up.

I found some of her posts, they were mostly pretty tame. The motorcycle shit was pretty ignorant, but whatever. Just let the shit go and stop worrying about this bitch, you're better off.

op is a massive faggot

Email me at [email protected] and we will work it out