Does he think he looks cool?

does he think he looks cool?

He would actually look good if was fit.

Not anymore
He got Vanilla Sky'd

"Cool" is a poor choice of words when referring to someone that's been roasted like Richard Pryor

that's not the point

Thought that was Chris Hemsworth in the thumbnail.

He looks like an earth rocker

Who do you think looks worse at the moment /mlp/? Dylan O'Brien or Tim?

>Tim Heidecker
no
>the character "Tim Heidecker"
yes

A Helsinki hobo?

What happened?

Sup Forums thinks they made him angry by trolling him on twitter. they are that stupid.

got any ebin screengrabs?

he actually was angry, but only as the character tim heidecker played by tim heidecker who is also a character being played by his character tim heidecker who is a little bit like the real tim heidecker

Tim and eric awesome job great show was awesome, unless he brings it back i have no love left for this man.

I feel like the real comedic genius is whoever edits all of their shit. Is it Tim or Eric? Tim can be legitimately funny but the way their content is edited is where the real laughs come from.

Everyone looks good if they're fit

I gotta say I've really learned to appreciate On Cinema. I found it funny at first then got tired of it. But now the longer it goes on, the funnier it gets. It's so fucking dry.

>Im so autistic i don't get comedy

who are you quoting

This unironic "man bun" "top knot" shit needs to fucking die already. If you can't handle long hair then fucking cut your hair

is he dressed like this unironically?

> satire its suppose to be shit, but ware actually not pretending kinda but really maybe

>unironic

>he literally ripped this off from Half in the bag.

This is for real, cringe?

No you stupid fuck, he got 2nd and 3rd degree burns and is at the hospital at the moment. He will need reconstructive surgery.

there whole thing is ripping them off

>Tim Heidecker sold it to us... Right before he flew through the ceiling and started a web series where he reviews movies

>implying it isn't in fashion right now

Thats the joke.