Tell me why you don't have a girlfriend

tell me why you don't have a girlfriend

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0S5gU7mYfff
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never tried getting one.
First and only girlfriend had to ask me out, broke up with her. I don't try to date anyone, I like being alone.

Tried for the last 8 years. Had two not of my own accord. Lasted less than 2 months each. Imploding more everyday. Kms

I don't like people very much and very selective on who I call friends. I wouldn't want to date someone I don't consider a friend and Everytime I get close to a girl I realize I don't like her at all, I just want to fuck.

So at the moment I just choose to not have a girlfriend because I'm not horny or desperate enough yet. Maybe one day though.

Cause im a puss

vocaroo.com/i/s0S5gU7mYfff
-Koi

Unemployed uni student that cant even afford to date a girl

I had one for like 4 months ( longest relationship for me)
Loved her, cheated on me for a black guy who broke her heart
Later she got fingered by another nigger without consent
I havent trusted anyone since

I haven't done anything in the past several years to warrant having one.

Because I'd rather have someone else's wife, a lot less work, and it's funny to think the dumb prick has no idea.

girls don't like boys, girls don't like having sex with boys. girls only date boys for the security. financial security, a place to live, girls want a bf to take care of them, I'm not about that sucker shit, can barely afford to take care of myself

I'm autistic and a pussy.

i would not want to be friends with myself, so i rather not bother someone else with my presence

I'm ugly..physically unattractive..I'm not rich, and can't supply them with drugs/booze.
The only women who go for me are 3/10 and below, and I'm not desperate enough to "be wit' sumone" to date fat bridge trolls with hairy upper lips.

I cannot see the benefits of a girlfriend outside of sex and sex alone doesn't outweigh the demerits of having to go on dates and stuff when instead I can stay home and go to Sup Forums calling everyone autists and telling people to kill themselves

my idea of a male-female relationship is not compatible with the current age so i just avoid women in a romantic/sexual sense all together

i havent went outside in close to a month

dont want to get hurt again

Split up with my gf of 4 years on Monday, she cheated on me, we have a child together and had a house together, shits hard

gf of four years cheated and left
next girl that came along started propositioning my male friends to have sex with me without my knowledge

I think I'm gonna take a break for a while

Not for a lack of trying. I know my type is the ones that are very loving and affectionate but wavery off and movr on from me.. plus abandonment issues

>girlfriend
>house
Found the problem.

Because my wife and son died while she was in labour and I'm not fully over it.

I'm ugly, have terrible acne, and because in the end I know I just wouldn't be able to get one. Some people just aren't meant to be with others.

i've never, in my 30 years of life, left the house for reasons unrelated to doing something asked of or required of me
there has always only been a duty to fulfill, and then return home

i've never gone out "for myself", not once
that's probably why

Good question, OP. Honestly, I pretend to act as if nothing bothers me in public. Turns out I have a form of social anxiety.