My friend thinks she ugly. Please let her know she isn't

My friend thinks she ugly. Please let her know she isn't.

She's not with me, but will send a copy of your responses to her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kka0jDxzzQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im sure she has a nice personality :^)

She's hot, i'd fuck her

I'm sure she's got a heart of gold.

I'd cum in her nose

Shes hotter than my current gf

Fuck I hate that bitch

I'd totally shit in her mouth

Shes a bony faced snaggletooth, but I bet she eats out a mean asshole.

Where the fuck is her lower half of her teeth

I'd masturbate over her cold lifeless body

She's ok

she's really pretty. she looks like a deer but in a good way. deer are pretty

she's niche hot. just have her find a party where she's the only chick. they'll be obsessing over her in no time. Or just tell her to get a job bartending. no difference.

She may be a 7/10 if she got rid of that thing in her nose and paid a visit to the orthodontist to fix those teeth, a bit of surgery on her eye lids and have her chin rounded out

Did she vote for trump? That will affect my answer

not bad, fuck her any time, 7/10

Need to see tits to be sure how attractive she is

Wouldn't touch her with a stick

She's Australian. But she votes for the left wing party here

Her chin is pretty ugly

> but will send a copy of your responses to her
Please don't, she will find you creepy

you're going to tell her how pretty she is? see look everyone on Sup Forums thinks you're fuckable... not a good move bro, she'll think you're creepy af

this.
just tell her yourself, she'd appreciate it alot more

Hitler did nothing wrong

Disgusting. Tell that unattractive retarded libtard to kill itself

great thread

She's got the kind of smile that can change someone's day

I already have. She doesn't believe me. She always tells everyone she's ugly

Someone who really believes he or she is ugly won't attempt to direct any attention to him/her. They'd just try to be as unremarkable as possible so no one pays attention to them. If you go out of your way to tell people you're ugly, you're an attention-starved low self esteem cunt. Grow the fuck up.

shes not gunna get with you. she wants your friend who thinks shes ugly.

YOUR FRIEND IS A BITCH-ASS ATTENTION WHORE. BEGONE CUCK

I've spent the last several minutes forming my conclusion based off of some interactions I may have with her if she was, in fact, my girlfriend. These are scenarios in which i get a good look at her face or her body. It would be very helpful if you had posted more pictures of her face and her body (If you could, this would be very helpful). After a few minutes of envisioning her in my house, I have came to the conclusion that she meets my personal standards of beauty. I do not know if you will or will not show this reply to her, but I am hoping that you take it into consideration. Thank you kindly.

Love her face. But i would suggest a different hair style. Either curly or just shorter. Long, flat hair like that makes u seem more like a preteen

she said you are a total fucking creep, sorry dude

I can now die happy.

Nigga

Nudes will affect my answer

youtube.com/watch?v=Kka0jDxzzQo

Alright. :33 *adjusts tie* phew. I'm extremely nervous talking to such pretty and beautiful women (my mommy always taught me to say pretty instead of hot and beautiful instead of sexy but you mademoiselle happen to be all of these things :3 ) but I just want you to know you're insanely beautiful. You're sexariffic :3 honestly if I were in the same room as you id stare shyly and hope you noticed my sense of superior and mature style (I wear suits usually unless I'm having a casual day or going to beddybyes) so that I can give you the old lickaroo. That's right madam, you would come first. And cum first if yah get mah meaning. And in the morning? I would make YOU breakies. (Breakfast. :333333 )

Original postsr please respond

If your friends think she is ugly, get new friends. She is lovely. Your friends are probably low self esteem trolls who find a way to pick apart anyone not in the room to make themselves feel better. Trust me, morons who tell you she is ugly are probably telling each other at least one horrible lie about you when you are not around. Those trolls are not really friends with anyone.

She knows she not ugly. She's fishing for complements off the grovelling beta.
Sorry fam.

Please tell her I would raw dog her.

Damn, lemme fill you up baby

3/10