Got a few options, including not doing it. Save my life Sup Forumsros. Just tell me why I shouldn't?

Got a few options, including not doing it. Save my life Sup Forumsros. Just tell me why I shouldn't?

Becouse green is gay

Fair enough

Because, why kill yourself when you can just watch Livestreams of people killing themselves. And you can watch them with another person.

video games thats why tell me one person thats a male that doesnt love video games and can sit for hours enjoying them selfs and there are millions of video games

dont kys there are dogs that you can adopt and like... love on

Because only cowards and fags an hero. You ard niether you are alpha.

Don't do it man. Life will get better.

if u do it then you are gone forever never to be remeremberd just gone. leave this world better than you found it

the one and only reaso not to MEMES

Life is finite, there is no GOD

lol tell that to hitler he is GOD

At least once an hour some attention seeking faggot posts a thread like this threatening to kill themselves. Statistically OP never fucking delivers, EVER.

Fuck off to bed kiddo

You are correct but there is one flaw in your thesis HITLER IS DEED

To be honest I think about it everyday but I just keep going on. Some days it's better some days it's worse but don't do it man. You never know what the next day brings. don't cut it short.

Agreed OPs a faggot

if you're gonna do it then at least set up a livestream

because when you die you live in other world

Take some psilocybin before you try to an hero. Or DMT. The best thing would be 5-MeO-DMT, but that's hard to get. If you want to an hero, you shouldn't really be afraid of any outcome. Do 5 dried grams of shrooms alone, in silence and darkness and on an empty stomach. I doubt that you will want to an hero after this experience. Let yourself go and get a fresh perspective. Have fun bro.

just have a wank, empty your balls, and relax
to some tunes