Cheating thread

Cheating thread.

Post if you've cheated/fucked someone who wasn't single. Stories and OC pics/videos welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/_/search/image/8RkfmHSC1JPHfz43xv-4Dg/
nanachat.io/14zx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cheated on my gf by going to a massage parlour.. 6 months later admitted what i did and broke up because of it. Feelsbadman.

Then again, we were dating for 3 years and she didn't want to move in together at the end of 3 years.. So go figure.

bump

Yeah doesn't seem like she was too invested

Can't contribute much.

Asian living below. Fucked her the night before she left. Waited till wife fell asleep and went down. im scum I know, but she was a nice change of scenery and a great lay.

Only pic I got while she was riding me.

I probably have AIDS.

What kind of massage parlour? What did you get?
HJ? BJ? Full service? Details man.

Not cheating if u not one in relationship

Got there, we undressed, she was in a bikini, and we got into a spa and just chatted for 10 minutes, while she moved towards me and started feeling my cock under the water, looking at me, while i grabbed her, smelled her and started sucking on her tits.. She was an A cup but still smoking hot, really nice girl actually, not up herself.

We then went to the massage bed, where she gave me a back massage, then i turned over and she started moving towards my cock and massaging it. Then I moved towards the edge of the table, she was standing, me sitting on the edge.. She was jerking my cock, moaning in my ear, while i was biting and nibbling on her neck.. She jerked me off and i had a shower and left.

After that, for the next few months I was in a manic state, elevated BP and heart rate, in a constant state of - arousal? I would probably call it anxiety, couldnt sleep, couldn't concentrate, or anything.. ONe night I broke down and cried and cried, for a good half an hour.. I ended up sleeping perfectly that night, felt better, thought I was over it, but it kept coming back, got worse and worse, and i ended up admitting what i did to overcome my guilt.

get tested

Fucked a girl multiple times who had a husband. Would make her say degrading shit about how much better my dick was, how much of a better fucker i am, and how she had to go home to him after i would make her cum multiple times then jizz on her face. Her husband worked until 3am everynight so we would go hard then i would send her on her way. She was batshit insane tho. She started stalking me and stuff so i told her to fuck off. Never had someone willingly suck my dick raw before then, i miss her fucking but dont miss her personally.

Pics?

Sup Forums never lets me down.

I just got back with my wife after she found out i fucked my bestfriends wife and her twin sister. I knew them from highschool and found out twin A lived right beside me inga housing project. We were all drinkin one night and my wife went home to sleep and twin A's boyfriend was already passed out in her room. I had asked her out once in high school but she said no. Shes like 5'4 110 lbs tiny tits with a bubble butt. Just absolutely gorgeous. Anyway i was teasing her and said she was a stuck up prude for not dating me, to which she replied "i wish i would have cus my boyfriend cant make me cum, you should make me cum user". I thought she was joking at first but girls dont tend to make jokes like that with out having some intension. So i tell twin B to be lookout while i fucked her sister. Soon after that twin B decided she wanted the ol' razzle dazzle as well. So i spent the summer trying to bang them both as much as possible. Wifey saw some txts between me and the twins and i kinda flipped out and kicked her out to her moms house so i could fuck them as much as possible.
About august my wife fucked a mexican gangbanger and a short black guy with a 10 inch wenus penus. Got salty when i saw her txt her sister that she missed his huge dick. So i fucked one of the twins a few more times to square things up.

Thats the only thing i regret. I wouldnt post her face, shes been married for 3 years, but if i had nude oc i would blur it in a heartbeat. She was fucking incredible tho, im on anti D medication so it takes forever for me to get off. We fucked for like 4 hours at a time, and she was the one who wanted to keep going and i wasnt going to refuse. I met her at my place of work after years of crushing on her through highschool. She then waited for me to get off work, then the fun began. I didnt even have to do any work or make any moves, so my morals didnt even have time to be checked. Do i regret it? Not in the slightest. Totally would tho if i had to convince her to have an affair, but like i said it was all her, i literally sat back while watching a movie and she undid my pants. There is zero paper trail of any kind of our meetups, which also help with the moral thing knowing that if it ever comes out it would be voluntary on her part and not a slip up from not being discrete enough. Sorry i went on a tangent there, havent really had anyone to tell about my experience cause i didnt want anyone to find out, we have a few mutual friends.

Let's see the best friends wife

so where did you guys fuck at?

My place, i paid for the cab there and the cab home. We went to her place for a sec and things got heated but i didnt want to do anything in her and her mans bed cause i felt like that was too disrespectful, even tho i was still going to shag his girl.

Our cab there, her cab home* this was the first night

Im going to go now tho cause even this is making me anxious, i know it is unreasonable but i dont want anything to be found out about our time together. Sorry user for being a dissapointment. I will continue to lurk this thread tho

No pics just memories. They arnt exactly identicle but pretty dame close. She wasnt anywhere near as fun as her sister. Coincidently both girls swallow. twin A had a much better body, only one kid. Plus shes a few inches shorter so her petite figure goes to gether perfectly. Twin B was kind disporportioned due to being taller and more kids. Oh side note we found out twin B was preggo in july. Im 90 percent sure im the father.

I wouldn't worry user you're not describing anything specific..

thanks for the info you gave tho

tbh was kinda hoping it was somewhere kinkier kek

shit quads wont lie. Don't even need Maury at this point

I cheated on my right hand once by using my left hand. But I had no choice! After 5 jerk offs, back to back, my right hand started to cramp up and I had to use my left. I'm sorry for cheating!

just be worried if your right hand makes you cut off the left

will be an episode on the next crime show

I believe this shit more than half the shit posted in this thread.

She was loud as all hell, like way too loud for the apartment i lived in. She wasnt faking, she was just so fucking tight that every movement to her felt incredible, as it did for me too. She also liked being hit, so i would slap her and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then i grabbed her panties and gagged her with them. As she was still riding me i put one finger up her ass and she said for me to fuck her ass cause nobody has before, and i told her i would be wayy too big and that she would need to bring lube next time. Shit was certainly kinky, the location however was kind of boring kek

I know the feeling Sup Forumsrother but shit tends to happen when you mix drugs and liquor

Nigger. I fucking love drugs. I'll jerk you off with my left hand for a snickers bar and some heroin.

My best friend married a girl I dated in hs. He met her later in our late 20s. She was always a little flirty. They had two kids together. We were drinking alone one night and reminiscing and one thing led to another and we had sex. Twice. Then kept meeting up when we could to have sex. They have five kids now and her and I are pretty sure two are mine.

Had a friend od at 25 from heroin never tried it. I like ice or meth but id gladly take you up on that offer if i had any

pics?

Ew

This is her

Fucking hot. More

Wrapped her in plastic wrap

Gross, ur suppose to fuck some one hotter not fat and ugly

Lying faggot

archived.moe/_/search/image/8RkfmHSC1JPHfz43xv-4Dg/

>be me
>have grill
>love grill
>cheat on grill with beautiful cumdumpster when circumstances allow
>quenching primal need to fuck and seed a more sexually compatible cumdumpster feels good man
>betraying a friend who is a far better person than I will ever be and deserving of so much more feels bad man

check'd

Pics of said cumdumpster?

It was all a ruse

damn ur a giant pussy

i'd wanna potentially incriminate myself for the sake of your boner why?

nah uh. also check'd.

yah thought so. You could just blur her face out but clearly this never happened

nice peer pressure...looks like ya got me there inspector.

heh I showed you didn't I. Full disclosure I'm a straight male but I flirt with gay dudes for free drinks at gay bars.

sure did. and good on you friendo.

>Call others faggot
>Grown man who posts anime

Whoa..

>saving all my Gary
>loving all my (You)'s
don't forget to tip the wait staff kindly ladies and gentlemen...

She would sneak away to the baby's room to have privacy to take pics for me

What a great slut. MOAR.How old is she?

Cheated on my current gf with my ex about a month ago. Been seeing the ex about once a week since. I should stop but it's been really good!

>Gross, ur suppose to fuck some one hotter not fat and ugly

silence, virgin.

This is wrong but so hot. Keep postin please.

How long have you been fucking her for? Any pics/vids of you banging her?

ok

Yes, but for me to share that need someone with a webcam and a big cock to jerk off while I watch him and play back the videos

1. any more?
2. not sure if this counts....I did so by fucking my own GF....apparently she was cheating on me and picked up another committed BF while away at college, and would cheat on him with me

Can you upload a few please? And I'm sure some anons could tribute them for you.

Not fun for me. I want someone with a webcam +big cock

Get those panties off. How did the affair start?

Would you be open to trading vids? I have 3 of my own I made with an engaged woman.

>Fucked a Brazilian model married to a soldier. Feel bad about it to this day, but at the time she was so beautiful, she was irresistable.

>Feel even worse about it because i was dating a beautiful girl myself and it was the beginning of the end of our relationship. I ended up confessing my deed to her over the phone. She forgave me but it went sour from there and i lost the love of my life.

>Currently have a fuckbuddy relationship with a colleague. Quite a bit older than me shes in her 40s (im 35). Shes asian and looks younger. Shes a sweetheart that everyone loves at work but she texts me from time to time asking if she can come over. I dont really reach out to her. Last time she was here i mounted her and came in her face then sent her home. I feel less bad about this one. She confessed to me that she has never had sex, even one time, with her husband, who she married late and can't get it luck. There marriage isn't even consummated, technically. The husband told her he wanted to wait until marriage, they waited, then she found out he was impotent. Sounds like a scam imho.

>im talking to my ex now. We hadnt talked in like ten years but she reached out to me after all this time. When she did, she was legally separated, but not divorced - still married. Her husband was physically and emotionally abusive, at least by her account. After talking almost 2 hours on the phone to rekindle, she ended up driving 10 hrs to see me the next day. I fucked her in the ass and made her swallow me.

I've never been married and have no kids. I've always been respectful with privacy even though i could probably destroy a family or two.

I used to think marriage was a huge commitment that ppl would break only in the rarest of circumstances. That ended for me when i fucked my first married woman. Im not going to go so far as saying all women are cheating cunts, but i will say i'm amazed at how they are able to cheat yet act happily married in public, like nothing ever happened.

tl;dr thought she was in love so got married. Disillusioned, ignored, sexually frustrated. I was a good friend and used all I knew to manipulate my way in.

Leave your kik and show me what you got to see if I'm interested.

I know her. She went to my school

ckthroawayny is my kik

Made her a bowl of eggs

Please don't stop

nanachat.io/14zx

Some titties from my ex that I played with a couple nights ago while my gf was out of town for work.

I used to fool around with one of these married ladies all the time.

I think that my wife cheated on me with my friend when I left and stayed alone idk but something happened picture of my slut on the left

Just had my ex gf text me, saying that she misses my dick and how much better I am than her current bf. She also told me she's into the idea of cucking him and she wants me to show him "how the pros do it" i.e. her and I. With current gf who is aware of ex, but if I had a chance to cuck that Lil p.o.s. I'd bang my ex in a second.

If you're cool that she did why don't you ask and get it out in the open?

do it faggot

I did she said she didn't

I've cheated at least two dozen times with my current gf. I actually love her, we share the same sense of humour, but the hunt for women it's a true necesity for me. I despise the risk of it, but I enjoy the raw sex.

On the other side many of those women (and many before them) had boyfriends or were married. Seeing how easy is to "convince" a bitch to cheat is somewhat depressing when you are the one trying to have a successful relationship.

Pic related, last bitch I fucked. A colombian teen with self image issues.

Shorts she was wearing that same night! !!

any pics of your cheating married side pieces? Married ones are great but engaged ones are even better at least to me.

He probably tried to make a move but she turned him down
>Awkward
And doesn't want to tell you about it as "nothing did happen" and she doesn't want to fuck up your friendship with him.

Been with my gf for a long time now and recently had an urge to cheat for the first time.

I've been good so far but I find one of my friends very attractive and keep thinking "what if"...

nig morals detected

These tits belong to one of them...any guesses?

A+ for retard tits

GF obviously doesn't want to try threesomes?

Good god man but I guess ugly girls need dick too

nope, I clean my phone from time to time just in case, and I won't share fb pics for security reasons and general paranoia

I'm pretty sure I've never fucked an engaged bitch, they all were either with bf or fully married to my knowledge
that said being engaged is quite rare in my country

kek

been fucking this slut behind her bf's back for a while now, started buying pics off her then I offered money for meets and since then that's how it's been happening

She may have small tits but she can suck a cock like no other!

I once tried to convince a married coworker to suck my cock in exchange for 2 fillet O fishes. Needless to say I got fired.

MOOOOO

The middle one aint all bad

That too

Right - my GF
Left - her best friend.
We were partying one night and when I woke up at 4am and my GF was still asleep. Went over to her best friend's room, because I heard her phone was ringing (prob. what woke me up) and I couldn't wake her up... she was passed out. Couldn't resist... (check follow up pic in my reply post to this one)

More. Preferably nudes.

Sure, she's worth the money I must say

>self image issues
I can see that.
Wish I could unsee it