Interesting

Interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

photoshop-tutorials.wonderhowto.com/how-to/use-x-ray-techniques-photoshop-show-naked-skin-through-clothing-nsfw-410663/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KK

this doesn't actually work so easily. You have to be fast. As soon as that flap closes, the belt stops. You have to have small hands and fast reflexes to catch the door around the first bottle. Then you have to be able to pull the bottle out and let the second one drop in, which is very hard when your hand is taking up at least a third of that tiny hole. Assholes try this at my work all the time, all it does is leave one drink on the belt for you to get, regardless of whether or not you wanted it. The only merit this has is getting a higher cost item for the price of one of the lower price ones. But then the machine is unusable to anyone else. The 20 cents you save on that Sobe is far outweighed by your loss of humanity, dick.

>Glass Christmas tree ornament
Also known as a fucking bauble.

Does this actually work?

Yes, me and my brother used to do this as kids and shoot each other with bb guns.
My dad got pissy about having to by more baubles each year but that's the only downside.
You can even hang them on your tree for emergency use if somebody breaks in.

That's fucking awesome, I should make some and throw em at kids at Halloween

Don't do this it creates mustard gas

For real? Ya bullshittin

Ya

not getting free bitcoin for browsing and gaming, not day trading sub 1c altcoins, not buying things anonymously online or steam games with your gains....

So confused right now.

Newfag is retarded. Make as many as you want. Ammonia/bleach/pennies/crystals is where you wanna be for mustard gas

Nifty

this only works for these specific vendig machines

For any of you new people, don't try any chemical shit in this thread, please. Ammonia, bleach, acids, they don't go together to make cool shit. They'll make you pass out at best and kill you at worst.

Goodbye.

lies... I made these crystals last week

Wow! Hey, this just inspired me to make this a neat activity for my nieces in two days.

posting this, because I really loved the message and think it is highly underrated

a lot of truth in these sentences. some of them i alrdy knew. some of them were new. wonderful.

this is the graetest fucking wisdom ive heard except 11, im being unironical

blessings to the genius that wrote this

Who the fuck calls them baubles?
Jesus.

This just seems like a huge troll

hell yeah dude my gf agreed to anal when i gave her these crystals

This shit will kill you... don't do this shit newfags

no shit

It's legit.
photoshop-tutorials.wonderhowto.com/how-to/use-x-ray-techniques-photoshop-show-naked-skin-through-clothing-nsfw-410663/

>depression is a numbing strategy usually developed in childhood as a way to keep you safe from the consequences of your anger
Ever heard of endogenous depression?

Serpicoin.com comes to mind when you mention crypto and anonymous trading...

Some fuckers would always try this in the break room that has one of these, and it would always clog up the conveyor belt and put it out of order.

Fuck that shit. Being old doesn't make you wise. Most people I know over 60 are fucking senile

She has a different facial expression in the last photo you fucking idiot.

Are you calling me a fucking liar then? Go fuck yourself, cunt.

Theres a way to do it which is this but the best you get is how her nipples are shaped, and she has to be wearing no bra and a very thin almost see through shirt for best results.

The image on is just two images of her wearing clothes and another of her nude, except the nude one just has clothes placed on top of her and slightly transparent.

>Halloween 2017
>News say some heartless motherfucker attacks Kids with Gas Grenades
>They say ~Kids are injured, most of them will die
>The Murderer was laughing while throwing his chemical bombs on kids

i've seen her in one of them "on/off" breads on /s/

KYS, you faggot

Chlorid+Ammonia = Posion Gas

Its not (really) mustard Gas, but one of the chemical weapons used in WW1

*dabs on you*

I miss lithursdays when anons would post books for us to read

I'm not even talking about the image AT ALL. I'm talking about how the process to do it for real. I'm completely aware because I've seen that picture too.
Don't you worry, I'll kill myself when I'm ready.

>what if you have a Freind to help
Suck muh dick

What a cuck

Let kids make their own mistakes

some of this is pretty bad advice. some of it is also just advice to becoming a metrosexual.

its not their own

>hydrochloric acid

If you don't balance the quantities properly you might end up throwing hydrochloric acid on kids. If you're not aware, hydrochloric acid will eat through skin like nothing.