Cont from last thread:

Cont from last thread:
You are in a place you don't recognise, just broke out of the room you were trapped in by knocking out a window. You threw out some bread to help you along the way along with a pillow to ease your landing when you jumped out. Your stomach is grumbling and you're now on top of an old corrugated metal garage
>first dubs after my posts decides (due to it taking a while to draw individual frames)

Eat bread

throw the bread on the window of the blue house tring to get it in

Use bread to atract birds

grab that wire

eat bread. bread had bacon, lettuce, and tomato stuffed in it, with mayonnaise, thereby giving you extra calories and energy.

eat half the bread until you're full, stuff the other half in your pocket.

the metal ceiling crumbles under your weight. you manage to grab the bread. fortunately, the pillow was under you and softens your landing... through the roof of a truck inside the warehouse.

bump

your kidnappers appear: they are about a dozen 12 year old girls with appears to be rabies wielding giant lubricated horse-dildoes

You eat the bread you threw

BLT it is

Urinate on garage roof, making it slippery to prevent a charge

Ration bread and land safely in a full dumpster

To your surprise, what you thought was just ordinary bread was a big BLT sandwich. You are no longer hungry
>dubs decides

toss pillow on ground, jump and land safely on pillow

jack off

use your new found hunger to surpass medal gear and take over the town

Tho pillow on ground and land on it, then look for a street

scream like a little girl

Fuck remains of blt

being fully energized, you start jumping up and down in glee. unfortunately, you crash through the roof and land in a bed between two people having sex.
88 land on the guy and kill him
99 land on the girl and kill her

Do a backflip off the dumpster

punch on the metal shed with all your power so people will hear

kys irl

After that hearty meal you feel rejoiced and want to share your happiness with the world. With all your might you begin banging both your fists against the metal. This only gains the attention of one mouse who was eating something near it. It gets spooked and runs away
>dubs decide

re-roll

take pillow case off of pillow and catch mouse with it

call out to the mouse and induce vomiting to lure the mouse back to your vicinity. Force feed the mouse.

Jump down from the garage

rr

lure mouse close with bread crumbs first than take pillow case off pillow and catch mouse

roll

Toss pillow down and fall on it gracefully, you start searching in the broken glass and litter on the floor and you find a mint condition chia pet

Reroll?

the bread as become dank-ass kush, and the mouse is now a pipe and a lighter: you 420 blaze it nigga

Look into the sky and contemplate existence

roll again cause noone has dubs

Look for mouse and jump down with the pillow

Take pillow with you hop down from roof and break into the first story window of the building you escaped from with one of the gas canisters and step inside

eat bread

mastubate

do a backflip off the roof

You think to yourself; "fuck it, I'm getting off here in style" and backflip off the garage roof. You almost had the landing but you're not especially athletic and instead you fall face flat onto the ground.
>dubs decides

go inside shed

You eat the dirt

rest there for a couple hours

masturbate

Take a shit

You motherfucker

bump

You feel a sudden urge to shit and decide to relieve yourself near the gas canisters where you'll be less visible
>dubs decide

Add shit to inventory, explore to the right

Roll 1/1

Wipe ass with grass, proceed to right

Roll

Make a mask out of my shit.

roll

Reroll

Cmon

Roll for anything

>1 off from tripdubs
AAAAA

Roll for throwing my shit against a wall and walking home in anger

Find a homeless person, beat him up, steal what he has

Become a cat

Roll

This

Throw a gas cannister against th metal wall

Roll

Reroll

Roll

run as fast and as hard and as far as you humanly can while screaming on top of your lungs and flailing your shit in your hands around the air

Reroll

Roll

Throw gas canister through ground floor window and enter

Roll

Throw shit at building

Roll

Roll

Punch your genitals as hard as you can

Eat shit

EAT IT

Take shit and shove it back up anus

Stick head in toilet

Rollerino

rerolling cause this threads gonna die if i dont

ONE OFF OF QUADS, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? GOD DAMMIT

ugh, reroll again I guess.

not rerolling again but just curious
(inb4 i get dubs on this post. if i do, eat shit)

Use your hardcore parkour skills to scale the building, get on the shed and back into the room, retrieve pool cue, shove up ass

Rolling for this guy, I want this to happen. (I'm not him.)

Rolling for this

Take shit and put in pocket for later. Walk up your ass and to the left.

Roll, I am this guy

Fucking finally dubs, even if it's retarded

FUCK YES, WINRAR

You suddenly remember the pool cue you left at the top and decide to come up and get it, however you are way to weak to even pull yourself back up on the garage. You wonder where you should go next.
>dubs decide

Throw a gas canister through the ground floor window and go in

find some rocks and try to light the gas cannisters on fire