Sup Forums suddenly hates Michael Moore

>Sup Forums suddenly hates Michael Moore

What Happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8Md39j_ck4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>suddenly

?

Fahrenheit 9/11 and Bowling for Columbine are the best docos of the 21st century

>fat
>beard
>glasses
He reminds us of ourselves

Lol

he fucked MEW

Switch in political views held by the general user base

Sicko was way better

Only documentary of his that I really liked was that one about Flint, Michigan.

maybe he doesnt portrays america as the best thing ever enough?

We stopped being teenagers.

Holy shit that's real

This happens because of contrarians.
>Republican president?
Everyone here is a liberal
>Democratic president?
Everyone is suddenly a republican
Back in the old days everyone made fun of Bush here. When Obama came in, and SJW's got loud, Sup Forums needed to rebel again, and here we are today.

When Trump wins, and he drafts all his 18-25 yr old supporters for WW3, it'll quiet down here a bit, and be back to 2004 all over again when Bush sent all his supporters to die.

fuck off back to Sup Forums

>discussion about a guy who is all about politics
>fuck off
Huh.
I don't even go to Sup Forums It's full of a bunch of faggots.

you have to go back
now fuck off racist

HE FUCKED MAI WAIFU

Yep.

>BFC
>Almost entirely lies
>Best documentary

>When Trump wins, and he drafts all his 18-25 yr old supporters for WW3

since you seem to know so much, how will WW3 happen?

His mom will forget to buy chicken tenders

>Donald Trump is a Republican

lol

I served under Bush and Obama. Fuckem both. I regret serving because I prevented faggots like you from being drafted.

I hope Trump wind and ends democracy

The Goodest Goy(working title)

Simply Awesome.

Pretty much this

DELETE

THIS

No idea.
His Oscar acceptance speech was one of the best moments in the history of the Academy Awards.

"Shame on you, Mr Bush!"

Still gives me chills.

Nobody that fat should be telling people how they should live their lives or have any political opinions really.

Yes it's not like there was a completely different userbase here 8 fucking years ago.

Sup Forums was up only for 4 years during bush and there wasn't even much of a peep of politics since it was all about anime. So saying that this place constantly switch sides is completely bullshit since the userbase here has grown and changed from what it was when it began.
Eat a shit you "intellectual".

Yet people who post anime pictures are allowed to?

>Almost entirely lies
I just saw BFC yesterday, can you elaborate on the lies?

srs question, not being a dick

this type of retarded post is what happens because we let encylopedia dramatica exist.
newfags look at all the "raids" and the big events and assume Sup Forums was left leaning when really, outside of religion, Sup Forums was widely independent.

I assure you the day to day post of this site have changed from being largely topic related to meta related. That is why it is so political on Sup Forums and why there are so many generals, because the internet on the whole has because a shithole of self-aware cancer.

>implying this isn't kino

I'm not making documentaries and being interviewed on the news and giving speeches. People shouldn't listen to me just as they shouldn't listen to Michael Moore.

>suddenly
MM is a hack

Wilikers.

youtube.com/watch?v=p8Md39j_ck4

documentary done by a guy investigating his process making Bowling for columbine and how a lot of his scenes are either extremely misleading or fabricated

haven't watched it in a long time so can't really give you a TLDR, but it's worth watching

Off the top of my head
>Speeches by Heston were heavily edited to fit the narrative, removed consolatory segment about columbine
>Compiled bits from different events and pretended it was the same one. The "From my cold dead hands" but in particular was from a different event several months later in another state
>Does not mention that the NRA event right after Columbine was an annual meeting that they are required to hold as a non-profit, and was scheduled years in advance
>Implies that an NRA event was held two days after the girl was killed in Flint. It was 9 months later as part of an election campaign
>His murder stats given do not match any that you can find when you look it up
>He could not just walk into a bank and be given a rifle
>He could not buy ammo in Canada with no firearms license
>The kid who shot the girl in Michigan was a known thug and from a family of drug dealers. The gun was bought by his uncle with drugs
Just what I remember ATM

Oh and also he claims, or at least heavily implied, that the NRA was descended from the KKK. It was founded and run primarily by northerners opposed to slavery, and had many black chapters formed so that newly freed blacks could protect themselves

Also, as a Canadian, he said we don't lock our doors because we aren't living in fear like Americans
naw dawg, just naw. I've met one person in my life who didn't lock their doors and they're small town hippies

Yeah I'm Canadian too, it was complete BS. And he was talking to people in shitholes like Windsor IIRC. Only retards are that trusting
I'm a gun owner too, and he got our laws wrong

Once your balls drop you will regret this post

Liberals are lying rotten scumbags. In other words, water is wet.

Also IIRC the plant near Columbine that he makes a big deal about somehow causing violence in the town only made space rockets and shit, not missiles

What happened was that we let neo-Nazis have free rein on Sup Forums, and then they spread their filth to the other boards.

>durrrrr muh contrarians!

Why are so many people terrified of the idea that someone may actually hold opinions different than theirs without being ironic?

This.

Cucks and their armchair-psychology make me cringe.

>Posting anime-related images on a board FOUNDED on posting anime-related images is the same as being 400 lb.s

propaganda, the word is propaganda

The username at the time were much more liberal than today which can be noted in the way somewhat serious discussions went about. Also, even with all the anime it doesn't mean there wasn't politics being discussed enough to gauge the general air of political leaning. To say that the site had a general political shift ain't bullshit. If there's one point I'll give that the intensity of politics has grown.

Are you implying that the religion dislike during the time didn't have any influence on how people politically viewed the Right during time. That era was filled with Puritan/religious politics to the core. Abortion, decency, violence, video games, war, war on drugs, religious zealotry (heavily associated on the right, anti-atheism, creationism vs. evolution, censorship, anti-gore, anti-nudity, anti-sex, patriot act, war on terrorism, no child left behind, codling of youth like babies, and more. Back then, no one liked that era because how "think of the children" was so prevalent. It was hated because of how it treated everyone like babies, sorta like the left are doing now.

It may have been true that people disliked/were neutral on things like gays, transsexuals, darkies, etc. but this was small compared to everything else during the time. It felt like an era were it was the offensive vs the inoffensive/republicans. There existed more sympathy toward the democrats than the republicans during the time. To many it felt like reason/offensive freedom vs a restrictive, prudish, and war mongering force.

Ultimately no one would call themselves a democrat then, like no one would call themselves a republican today. Most people would call conservatives as cuckservative even though they were on the right. It was overall left leaning how today it is overall right leaning. I'm sure you'll agree that independents generally lean more toward one way than the other overall. The political atmosphere of the time got us to this current one after all.