Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8o-v3stbbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when my dick explodes it is true art

Self bump

hm?

Naruto?

What's your favorite explosive?
Not sure about 9/11 but I do agree with your statement.

Minecraft TNT

Same user here, I'd say that my personal favorite is nitroglycerin because it's widespread use as the first industrial explosive secured a place for explosive technology for years to come. It's sensitivity also keeps me on edge which is always nice.

Tnt is okay, but since nitroglycerin came first it makes it objectively better

And don't give me any of that "it's more effective and safer" shit because we've got and for that. The only redeeming quality is it's major use in warfare and as a baseline to measure other explosives.

Shit, I meant to say "we've got anfo for that"

Please don't let this thread die, none of the boards I frequent talk about explosives and /k/ only cares about weapons.

ITT terror i s t s

I assure you that I am not a terrorist and I would prefer my own death to that of any other person's. now what's your favorite explosive and why.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8o-v3stbbE

What would you do if you were in this situation?

Idk bro .....the kind that goes boom
Binary explosives?

Probably just die, there's really not much I could do other than some basic CPR if I live
Bianary explosives are nice, usually really stable (with exceptions such as Armstrong's mixture) and easily transportable.

Japan

Coool what about TATP? You can make it out of household stuff right?

Yep! Done that already. Less sensitive than I previously thought but you still have to watch yourself. It won't detonate through shock tests at all when wet strangely enough. It also has a nice smell that reminds me of artificial sweeteners.

That's crazy. Aren't you worried about terro ris ts being able to do that too?

Yeah, it's a pretty scary concept. It is more difficult to make large amounts though. I don't make anything over 70 grams and like to stick under 15 grams. I also buy materials months apart and in small amounts to lower suspicion. If someone wanted to make a lot of product quickly then it would probably draw more attention, never tried it myself though so I don't really know.

Here's the thing.
If jet fuel could melt steel beams then why don't the airplane melt in the air?

I can't answer that since my forté is chemistry, not aviation or thermodynamics. It's probably something to do with the way the fuel is burned, to transfer the energy released into thrust instead of heat.

That's what they all say

Right, you seem to know what you're doing. I'm glad you have a hobby.

Thanks, I'm probably going to head to bed now because it's late but it was nice talking; there aren't that many threads like this so I have to cherish them when there are.

they dont make jetfuel containters and combustion chambers out of the same type of steel that they use for any commercial buildings. thats like saying sunday comics and corey in the house are the same anime because they both use ink.
There are shitloads of different types of metals. adding some iron will make it softer, adding silicone will make it more heat resistant while also retaining flexibility and so on. to think that every part of the planes, especially the fuel tanks, lines, and pistons are made of the same steel they use to run ribs up the world trade center is simply fucking stupid.
obviously theres more shit to learn, but the whole jet fuel should have melted the plane shit is based in retard

Sheep or jew?

>mentioned anime
definitely jew