You just found a Death Note. What do you do??

You just found a Death Note. What do you do??

write op

Write my wife's black boyfriend in it.

Kill my ex-gf's childhood rapist.

/thread

write every variation of ahmed mohammad and take out 99% of sandniggers

I don't know if you can write your own name in it.

sign it

Won't work, you'd need to visualize every single one of them.

Write my name

>wife's
>boyfriend

make a harem because i can just let them like kill themselves after 20 years of serving me

I'd try to take over the world tbh. I mean, what are the chances that L or Near would actually exist.

Shit nigga me too

Anita.
May as well, haven't anyone else to take it.

Not true. You only need to visualize one. Due to the fact that they all look the same.

What are the chances a fucking Death Note exists. I'd be more careful

You have to operate under the assumption that an "L" like figure does exist as well as considering the possibility of multiple Death Notes being in the human realm

This is gold

You do have a point... hmmm. I'd still go that route tho.

Not saying that world dominant isn't the logical path -- actually quite the opposite -- it seems making a hegemony would be the only logical path and you would have to consider every possibility that would work against you as well as in your favour.

wouldn't it be easy to take over the world by just winning a presidential election then mentally take over most world leaders, make an union and just work under a fake name by abusing your power to change your name in all documents and you probably have to kill all your old friends and family though

write Donald Trump in it.

Found the cuck

If someone else has the eyes of a shinigami then operating under a fake name wouldn't do you any good. And if your competition was dropping dead all the time you would be a prime suspect for interpol

true but the eyes can't see another death note wielder so that isn't as big of a problem, but i see the competition dropping dead might be a struggle so i'd accidents and maybe forcing them to forfeit because of the pre-death commands so they'll die like in 40 years so they don't suspect anything.

Wouldn't even write anyone's name on it. I would just hangout with shinagami-san

write "OP"
profit!!

Kill Dani Filth

>donald trump

I write my own name, but with it a pretty long life story in which I go out in a blaze of glory kiling nazis while fucking models.

*muslims

They can't see how long you have left to live, they can see you name though.

Id write the names of all the military officials of North Korea

best post

Great way to deal with regular people though

well fuck i guess i'll have to be a shadow leader and have a puppet sit in the spotlights

That's exactly what you would have to do. It would also be smart to experiment with it -- testing the authenticity of its power -- by killing people on the other side of the world instead of a nearby city or prison. This secures that if L was looking for you he'd have to start looking for you in the furthest place from you buying you more time to gain control of your powers and look for better ways to conceal yourself

Write my name on the cover so no one takes it from me

that's actually really goddamn smart user holy, didn't think of that one

Become a weeb

>What do you do??
choke on a log

Look up and write in every politician from every country.

I like you user. You have a good heart.

Please leave Rubio alone; take... Uh... Trudeau instead

Woops; how about Soros

Finding a way to get in on the investigation task force would be phase 2 because it wouldn't take long for people to start putting the pieces together. This ensures you can stay several steps ahead of your investigators at all times. Securing multiple death notes would be phase 3. Making sure you're the only one with a Death Note is key. You cannot assume that others would play along or be loyal. You have to assume they are a direct threat to your thrown. To be honest it would be phase 2 if it wasn't for the fact that there is millions of investigators versus the handful of Death Note holders.

Soros. Rothschilds. Alefantis. Podesta. Stephen Colbert and Jared Kushner

How would people even know about the death note? You could kill every politician in a single day

Get rid of the Rothschild dynasty. That's actually a great idea because everyone stands to gain from it. No one person could ever be considered guilty for this because so many people stand to benefit from their untimely demise.

One can only dream...

This is true -- no one would know -- for about a week or two. But after a dozen or so seemingly unrelated deaths of important people -- all within a few days or minutes or hours of each other -- this would scream a plot. That it's not just coincidence.

Would it work if you fed the pages into a printer? because I would just start mass purging voter rolls by state. Or get voter and census rolls and have an algorithm that picked up every nigger or possibly nigger and mudslime name in the nation and have it all done in a days time.

>Acquire death note
>Acquire shinigami eyes
>Bum Fights

Dreams can be forged into reality if you dream with your eyes open user. Though a Death Note may be impossible -- a revolution of the collective mind is definitely happening. Who knows?? Maybe their deaths are already in the works.

Would it work if you fed the pages into a printer? because I would just start mass purging voter rolls by state. Or get voter and census rolls and have an algorithm that picked up every nigger or possibly nigger and mudslime name in the nation and have it all done in a days time.
Do some research and fill the header with politicians followed by stereotyped. Would have to use a really small font and trim the edges for further personal use, but 12-24 hours and the world will be a better place, guaranteed.

...killing Muslims or fucking Muslims?

Writes Binyamin Netanyahu.

Maybe--if you printed their faces on the page with their names I suppose that would work. Of course this is completely hypothetical and has no basis in reality and no one is more capable of answering such a question than anyone else is. But yeah according to the rules of the Death Note -- as long as their face and name are used then it should work.

why not both?

>kill most wanteds all over the world
>world becomes a better place
>god approves

Or actuators with rubber stamps attached tucked away waiting for you to dial a number on your phone corresponding to the name stamps you want to activate. Have one that operated on individual letters and numbers. Text a death from anywhere and live life per normal.

Kill god.

Oh wait god doesnt exist...

Kill Trump or Kim

This is genius

A DeathApp, if you will.

>kill god
>shit god doesn't exist
Top kek XD

Kill everybody

A great man, user is

I would use it to gamble on high odds boxing matches or something. As soon as the favorite takes any kind of contact, hit send, profit.

If it would be that easy.._

You're a pro at this user. Makes me wonder.... Do you have a Death Note?

You wouldnt really need to win a presidential election, though. something down the chain of succession would be fine if you made accidents out of the higher ups.

If you could prove it to work to someone you could probably sell that shit to someone for millions.

Meritocracy is the only type of society that is fair. If you're lazy, unintelligent and amoral then you shouldn't be allowed any sort of legitimate power or authority.

This would work too

If I had that in my hands, the most terrifying thing in the world would be to no longer have it in my hands. I would have a kill everyone fail-safe setup. I'll watch the world burn before leaving the slim possibility that my name might end up in that fucker.

Trillions.
You can't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.
But what's money when you could have the world?

This.

Right? Invest in a currency, then kill the government of an opposing currency.
Profit.

DeathNote's a money maker.

This is actually a theme that occurs in the show when light relinquishes his Death Note. It gets picked up by a stockholder who uses it to boost the value of his stocks.

All those idiots in that show fucked up in every way.
Too small minded, they should have went stealth international and noone would have ever even had a clue where to look.

You would literally become god.

Exactly what I said here
It only makes sense to go slow and keep eyes as far away from you as possible.

GOD I TELL YOU!!

Because you HAVE to assume there are "L" like figures working against you and you HAVE to assume there are others with a Death Note. Which means you would have to make the deal for the eyes so you can tell if there are others and you would have to operate slow and smart. It would be the only way to survive.

What about the printer thing? Would you have to own the deathnote to make your signatures work? Or would it just be impotently printing names on paper?

Maybe given the actual opportunity I'd go bigger but I'd like to think I'd just take the money and let the book go, once you have trillion bucks you've won life in my book.

I mean you've got the whole depressed trillionaire problem but that's another story

That's when you have to start writing the final solution and save all of humanity worth saving.

I think the paper from the Death Note hold the magick in it so like I said earlier I think if you printed off the names on the paper with pictures of all their faces printed next to their names then that would probably work -- to test it though I'd print one name and one picture so you don't waste a whole page

I write my name in it, that way anyone who finds it if I lose it will know who to give it back too. FULL PROOF PLAN!!!

>writes *full proof instead of *fool proof
You're a complete jack ass
At least your stupidity was amusing

Fool proof*

You're the idiots calling him the idiot, idiot

I didn't call anyone anything, Jabroni

You give me cancer youngling

write my name in it

>die after having an insanely successful and popular life

:(