So I just got this, it's a bottle of energy with heart shaped pieces of 22.5 karat gold in it...

So I just got this, it's a bottle of energy with heart shaped pieces of 22.5 karat gold in it. I'm trying to lookup how much this shit actually costs but can't find shit, any rich plebs know how much this actually costs lol?

The fuck is this shit? Money can't buy fucking taste that's for sure.

Money does make your poop gold though

about tree fiddy

gold flakes aren't going to be anything. also 22.5 carat, lol

If I worked In the bottling factory I'd piss it it to teach those rich retards a lesson.

wow dude you're like soooo sick bro

Just drink it

Not home rn, gonna drink it tonight. Guessing itll be dissapointing asf tho

well, you will have to weigh the shit first numb nuts.

also ingesting gold can be toxic, so drink lots.

The greatest characteristic of gold is its ability to be hammered very thin. The gold you see in your drink is so thin that its overall weight is very slight and subsequently worth fuck all.

Do yourself a favour and pick up a book you ignorant man whore.

The body naturally has a small quantity of gold in it. That's just flakes of gold leaf anyway, the glass the bottle is made from probably has more value.

I prefer my energy drinks to have bitcoin in them.

I used to work in a famous auction house, knew frame restorers who used to use gold leaf. It practically weighs nothing. My guess is 5 cents worth of gold in each bottle.

Don't know what they cost but they taste like shit.
We mixed it with vodka on my 24th birthday.
>spoiled rich fag here

I'm asking how much the bottle is, I'm retarded but I'm not that stupid

You only got one bottle?
Hmm they come in the "bucket" with different things, they are made to mix drinks with.
My university sailing club was sponsored by them for a year.

An individual bottle would probably cost 40-55$ it all depends on what kind you have

Yeah only got one, were they any good?

Thanks

Stop lying. You saw that at a random bar and took a picture of it.

Ethereum
0x9d83d21258c9e36fd2dc4abf18c0385c89c43dd6