Anyone know how to edit creep vids and pics so I can see through their leggings>

anyone know how to edit creep vids and pics so I can see through their leggings>

bump

WHOA

Try these

First ever creep attempt
How did I go?

That's good shit user

>First time whale watching
Shiggy

Contributing, waiting for good stuff O_0

Nice

op here.... creep/candid thread now keep it oc

this is the good shit

original not bad either. you PS it?

Thanks

Really? Watches for $0?

Repeating digits of ecstasy

Bump

op here keep it oc

Any feedback?

Any with face? Tits are amazing.

Only got two more
Was trying to get her body as much as possible, wasn't aiming it with any knowledge of how it was being taken, should have had it up more.

Last one
She looked over her shoulder at me because I was being an idiot and following too much, wish I'd gotten her face, she knew something was up lol

To Sup Forums, you trash.

That's angela white you stupid fuck

ruined

banged them both on holiday. one loved anal and facial, the other loved to be tied up and spanked. /b guess?

My first one

neither cause you're lying but Blue liked anal.

Word of advice to all creepers. On Android, download scos (paid version if you're not a cheap ass), set to record, place phone in back pocket hd camera facing outward, make sure your shirt isn't covering lens, walk around store, position yourself with back around chicks, stop recording when you get to car, screen cap images.

Not sure about is camera though. I'd be interested in knowing if there is one.

Fucking auto correct... ios spy cams

Blondie liked anal, moar pics of them?

op here, creeping is easy I just want to know how to edit vids or pics to see through their leggings

commit a felony creepy fuck

op here I wanna xray stuff like this

Simple to do, hard to master

I tried to x-ray the leggings for you but it turns out she's wearing pickle rick long johns

BULG?