How would you cum inside,Rachael or kasey? Let me know if you want to see more

How would you cum inside,Rachael or kasey? Let me know if you want to see more

Kasey

Rachael

Rachel all day

rachael

The only Kacey I want to cum inside.

They're both yummy. This is what I'd do to them:

Strip them both completely naked, and shove foxtail buttplugs in each of their assholes and collars around their necks.

Attach one end of a 6 foot long piece of rope to one collar and the other end to the other collar. Hand them each bull whips.

Then the game begins. The rules are simple, they whip each other as hard as they can until one of them gives up. They're only allowed to give up after a minimum of 10 lashes. The "winner" I would rape in the asshole. The loser has one of her fingers broken. The loser picks which finger is broken, and the winner snaps it. Then we repeat until one girl has had all her fingers broken. There's a little bit of strategy involved in which finger gets broken, etc, and since you only need one hand for the whip, it means that they'll be whipping each other for at least 5 rounds at full strength.

The winner has her pussy sown shut and will be constantly, brutally ass and throat raped.

The loser has her mangled fingers bound into a fist and left to heal like that, and the same would be done to her toes. I'd then force a ring gag into her mouth, and her job would now be to be a permanent toilet for the winning girl. She would be forced to swallow every bit of filth that came out of her.

Which girl do you think would win?

Somehow this post doesn't surprise me.
Am I even human anymore?

I would cum in any of rachels holes and lick it clean.

Nudes?

Why would it surprise anyone that someone wants to do sexy things with young sexy girls? Seems pretty normal to me.

So who do you think would win?

Pic is fake

original

nose is borderline nigerian width

damn would

You do know everyone already knew this right?

It's just that none of us were stupid enough to think were we're fucking Sherlock Holmes for figuring it out.

You're welcome, retard