Spoony: "It all returns to nothing" edition

Spoony hasn't tweeted in over a week. He hasn't made a real video in months (years). His Patreon had dropped below $1,500 now.

Is he ever coming back from this? Is this him dropping into oblivion or getting the kick in the ass he needed to do something again?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AprilVonLon/status/775143175119835136
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nF_Ca45JRFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, he removed all of the donation tiers on his Patreon that required him to actually do anything.

>losers putting other losers up on pedestals and wondering why they are left wanting

he's burning all his bridges at this point

He clearly doesnt care anymore so why should we

>People unironically give money to youtubers

Just nuke the whole planet

April is trying to be the moneymaker of the house now twitter.com/AprilVonLon/status/775143175119835136

$1500 a month for doing fuck all is pretty good, jesus people are idiots.

Not when it used to be almost $5,000 a month. He could be making that still if he at least managed to put out one video a month.

>spoony will never review FF 13-2 and LR

>tfw we will never have classic spoony back

It hurts man i used to love that guy

>people are still giving money to him
How cucked can nerds be?

Was Spoony ever really over? I can't recall him ever being popular, and I can't recall him ever making the transition to the YouTube model that Cinemasicre and TGWTG managed. He's left behind in 2006

>He's left behind in 2006

I fucking wish. That was a golden age

Spoony is a fucking pathetic waste, he is literally living the dream of every neet loser but still can't gather the will power to make dumb Internet videos.

Are you 50 or something? Do you not understand that the internet is just a new platform for content creators? I understand that most youtuber produce shit content but your stance is nonsensical.

Sup Forums cancer thread

t. Cucked faggot who donated.

He more than likely fell off the wagon.

Feels bad, I've seen people linger in the stage of sobering up and going back to their old ways until they're either old or.. you know, dead. They always teeter totter and never get fully clean

s m h

what's spoony's drug of choice?

maybe he actually found himself a real job

I actually think Spoony is a pathetic faggot.

I just find it amazing there are 20-somethings on Sup Forums who have this retarded rebellious stance. I mean you are the people who are supposed to understand the possibilities here but you sound like geriatric dinosaurs complaining about new media.

Nose candy (or some other form of powder), so I've heard

how soon until his landlord finds his half eaten body?

kek, that neet faggot? He has no skills and no motivation. He's useless and nobody would hire him.

He does have a very large nose. Perfect for snorting.

He snorts BullPrep. Its the latest "in" drug with SJW tumblr punks

I *NEVER* say this, cause it's the gayest insult and comes from a position of weakness, but, Spoony is just an asshole.

>can't respond with an actual arguement
>y-you're a cuck!

You're more pathetic than spoony user

They're alot brighter and honest than the last gen/gen Y tb'h

t. member of the last gen

Give credit where credit is due. I wouldn't judge them by the pop stars the media is shoving down all of our throats

>jelly of him making over 4.5k a month at one time
>Find a real job loser!

Don't be mad because your youtube channel won't take off user.

>all youtuber content is shit
Fixed

>at one time

Yes, that doesn't matter at all. I'm talking about the fact that you're jealous someone can earn that by making entertainment.

You faggots will gag on actors cock for making a mediocre movie and making 10 million but will get all ass frustrated when some dude gets 4k a month making entertainment. Its hilarious

How would you know that since I presume you don't watch any of it.

>Spoony
>entertainment

You're talking to people who think reading Julius Evolva singles them out as something special.

Well now, you just read all sorts of motivations into that comment didn't you, boyo? I like that imagination. Keep it up.

Adam Sandler movies are entertainment too. Any content that entertains some people is literally entertainment.

>Last Experiment video was a Reb Brown video that got blocked in all countries due to copyright from a Bollywood company
>Never re-uploaded anywhere or fought against the DMCA

Spoony is a moron.

Not the guy who you replied to, but maybe 5% of the channels I have seen actually produce worthwhile content, like educational videos or insightful commentary. The rest is just garbage "entertainment" made for people with incredibly low attention spans.

>landlord
Didn't his followers buy him the house outright, along with the furniture?

That's true, extremely true especially when referring to the most popular channels.

But there are also people like Red Letter Media. And I have a few other lesser well known people I watch who are just naturally funny/charismatic people. I haven't even delved deeply into the YT world, I'm sure there's more there if one actually searched for them.

>reviews will continue during this time, of course

What's wrong with Evola though?
What exactly should someone read if they want to be "special"? You seem to be an authority on these topics.

siqq argument

clearly your position is sound

>What's wrong with Evola though?

It's hard to be an artist, give the guy a break

APOLOGIZE

Any of his later FF reviews 8 were all shit because it was just excessive nitpicking, and that is all he does, is fucking nitpick.

I do love how he made a entire meltdown point in his Ultima 9 review over your character forgetting his friends and "What's a Paladin", when the same thing happened in Ultima 6/7, but let's forget that for le ebin screen maymays.

>this creepy obsessed autist will never move on

Spoony is over. Let it go.

>Not when it used to be almost $5,000 a month

uh, no. This is a stupid post. He's not doing ANYTHING at all and he's still getting money. It's really good for him.

Sleep tight Spooner.

Prescription amphetamines (not a joke April confirmed).

I still can not believe anyone still gives him patron money

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nF_Ca45JRFs

This is where I actually started to hate him. I thought that was one of the spergiest shit ever and kind of made me cringe.

He went back to Braavos

I think I remember him tweeting that he has a day job now. Don't know where he lives now, but that and his GF online shop seem to be paying the bills.

I do wish he still made current movies discussions, cause those take literally no production at all. But he's not even doing those anymore after all the shit he got for not liking Amazing Spider Man 2

keklel

>But he's not even doing those anymore after all the shit he got for not liking Amazing Spider Man 2

I doubt it was that, it was more like him making the review of the movie, longer than the movie itself.

Someone actually employed spoony?
Wish I could verify but because he literally tweets hundreds of times a day it's impossible to go through it all.

He seems like he needs to get his meds adjusted.

Speaking of Channel Awesome weirdos, remember Colin Mochrie's son, Luke Mochrie? He's now a woman called Hannah Mochrie. Do you think his dad is embarrassed?

Sure he is
Spoony is always best when he comes back from the last fuck up

This was months ago, I wouldn't bother. It was IT support related

Do you guys think that getting accepted back into the house of doug is the reason he ended up fucking up this time?

>5 videos in 2016
>2 are WWE videos
>1 is a TGWTG collab/vlog
>2 are Red Brown videos

JUST

>all the shit
what shit? 5 youtube comments?

YouTube is cancer for spoony, he clearly has low self esteem and was making videos to make up for it all along. He doesn't have the mental health to handle either fans nor criticism. He takes shit too personal and ends up burning himself out, there is a reason why 9/10 people who make it in YouTube are happy and collected. Think matpat from game theory small amount of either acting or filming lessons and a positive attitude

Her gf was working at a bead shop that recently closed down and now she has no job

I'm pretty sure all Spoony does is shitpost on twitter

April has a job again. See

>He doesn't have the mental health to handle either fans nor criticism.
Don't. Tell me. How. To take. Criticism.

Spoony posted this to LiveJournal before his first Final Fantasy review in 2007. Can he bounce back like before?

" . . . My creative output has been slow and relatively poor lately, and I'll be the first to admit that. I can't seem to get a grip on my own life. I can't find work, I can't get out of this house, and not to put too fine a point on it, If I told you how long it's been since I've touched a woman that wasn't Wes' mother it'd make you fucking weep.

I don't know. Somewhere along the line I got this stupid thought that maybe this writing reviews about goofy movies thing would pay off somehow. I tried pitching myself to magazines and getting a steady editorial job. I think I really deluded myself into thinking this was anything but a hobby and nothing would ever really come of it. The only job I have right now is at Kenzer & Company as a freelancer that nets me $55 a month, and that's only until Dave finds someone to replace me, and according to his criteria, I don't think that'll be too hard. So now I'm sitting on a website without much of a future and a negative income, a pile of game reviews, and a bunch of magazine articles that don't amount to anything. I have fans, and friends here. I'm not minimizing that. I love you guys, and I don't expect a thing out of you. But fans don't get me an apartment, and they don't send me paychecks. And so far the female Spoony groupies ain't battering down my door.

So here I am. I have a stagnant Computer Science degree, a bad resume, no work experience to speak of, and a highly caustic personality. I spent so much time trying to land a job I'd like, I can't even get a job that I hate. (Apparently there's no market for angry movie critics who bitch about twenty year old NES games) And now I'm whining about it like a fucking emo to you guys about it. I'm really at the end of my rope here. I'm not sure what to do anymore."

The $1 ones I guarantee have forgotten

The same probably goes for most of the $5

I wouldn't notice a fucking dollar or five in my monthly account summary

Lucky for him.

He's so gonna lose the house, lol

>But fans don't get me an apartment, and they don't send me paychecks.

I think you're right that Spoony created these videos to help with his self esteem and I also think he made them in an effort to try and land a girlfriend. He talks about wanting to springboard into a career reviewing stuff on television but I think this was just as big a motivation for him. If you remember his older video intros, there was a title card in there that just said 'lonely'. There's no reason for that other than to garner sympathy from whatever females may be watching.

I don't think that it's a coincidence that his output has gone down now that he is in a more stable relationship, I seriously believe that a lot of his motivation for making videos came from the fact that he was trying to get laid and now that he is there, he is just complacent. And I guess his dreams are dead and he suffers from being mental, that too.

so tired of this guy being posted on Sup Forums. he was never good, he was never funny and now you're telling me her doesnt even post content? fucking drop it you losers

I can't shake the impression that he's a former Sup Forumstard.

You know I spoony ends up killing himself and at some point someone decides to make a movie about what's like to be big on YouTube and handle fandoms and poverty spoony wouldn't be the worst person to base it on

Well he was originally a member of tgwtg family and you can tell everyone there is toxic and codependent
Hell its borderline cultish and spoony got kicked out so yeah

F

>originally
He was originally "independent", then joined tgwtg, then was booted out for twitter comments to another tgwtg "reviewer", after which he declared himself free to pursue his own goal without the constraints imposed by the tgwtg team.

Which, as you can see, worked out just as planned.

>Has an internet series known for him giving long rants that branch off into multiple mini rants
>People like it
>Make video with a long rant about a movie that branches off into multiple mini rants
>"What the fuck dude, why are you ranting so much?"
And people wonder why he lost it.