Hey Sup Forums I'm looking for some snacks to eat tonight when I'm high...

Hey Sup Forums I'm looking for some snacks to eat tonight when I'm high, really I want something non filling that I can eat a lot of over a long period of time.

Buy a bag of carrots

Berries and nuts. Maybe some dried fruits.

Semen

Popcorn nigga

baked beans, with salt and ketchup

trust me on this

Getchu some grapes nigga.

> (OP)
>Popcorn nigga
... would look a bit like Million Ants Man

Wasabi flavored doritos, if you can find them

apples, plums, and/or other fresh fruits. can't you think for yourself?

Peanut butter morsels (the kind you buy in a bag, for baking).

Go to a local Mexican restaurant and get you a big bag of tortilla chips and salsa

Hamburgers

Advice from a seasoned smoker. Also, if you got a firestick, stream some "Tim and Eric's Awesome Show Great Job" for topkeks.

Pussy. Great taste, less filling. No calories. Low in carbs.

Bugles

>fuck you user
now you made me wonder if pussy juice even has any carbs... or nutritional value in general...
>great fucking job...

Adderall

A log from Andy Sixx's succulent asshole

it does

Puffed wheat cereal...

Popcorn

>it does
it does what?
have carbs? have other nurtitional values?
also: source on that information?

Dude your going to get fat af.

lettuce

kek

Not high...

>Go to a local Mexican restaurant and get you a big bag of tortilla chips and salsa
If you want low calories this is the shit.

Found the fatty. Your post is projection from what mommy and daddy filled your head with while growing up.

I hope

No like serious. If you sit on your ass high af shoving sweet shit in your mouth, you gunna get fat af

its common sense

The combination of vaginal mucus and lubrication makes up women's sexual secretions, which can contain carbohydrates, amino acids, proteins, and other acids produced by the normal lactobacillus bacteria

Put them in the freezer.

Dude, no shit. Not only do I take good care of myself but I rarely do this kind of thing. Don't worry I'll be fine I'll just work out extra hard tomorrow.

wow! thanks!! this is amazing!!
used "lactobacillus" as entry point to read up on the topic on wiki.
among other stuff the bacteria influences the pussies taste and because of that there is scientific evidence that nigger pussy tastes different than cracker pussy!!
>mind blown!

Not everyone is the same. Like I said. Fatty detected. I can eat fast food 7 days a week and remain skinny. Ice cream and Skittles for desert. No weight gain. Eat vitamins and drink water between mtn dew & coke and you'll reset the valves of your body to accept water in and vitamins in the correct locations while the shit good and candy drift into the planes of weight gain and get evened out by the water and vitamins in the proper spot; creating a healthy flowing vessel of higher intelligence as modern man now has the ability to evolve, or adapt shall we say, to the new food and preservatives he himself has created on this natural planet for it took trial and error with plenty of people rejecting their body and getting fat in the process. Avoid error and drink water with vitamins. Stop being fat within two weeks guaranteed while eating jubl good and candy every sitting between fluids. Step it up and don't use "common sense" as an excuse for ignorance. Every individual body is different but we are all the same in one way. We all require water and vitamins to coexist with the planet's brain. Don't drift further from nature, balance dat sheyit out dawg. Watah n vitamenz

>Eat vitamins and drink water between mtn dew & coke and you'll reset the valves of your body to accept water in and vitamins in the correct locations while the shit good and candy drift into the planes of weight gain and get evened out by the water and vitamins in the proper spot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course you won't gain weight if you eat too little, be it candy or healthy food.

Jesus fucking Christ some of you are retarded.

Popcorn. No butter. Season as you like. (I like old bay)

Welp I'm asexual now. Thanks Sup Forums.

For added enjoyment, put on some good jam music like :
Phish
Widespread Panic
Grateful Dead

Cheetos my dude

Pocky

here's some songs you should listen to while high:
>Tickety boo-Nurse With Wound
>melt-king coffee
>music is math- boards of Canada
>Speculation- Désacord Majeur
>Ode to Viceroy- Mac DeMarco