Soooo when will conservatives grow a sack and start firing into these crowds when they get violent...

Soooo when will conservatives grow a sack and start firing into these crowds when they get violent? The media will portray you as the bad guys nevertheless, might as well save the constitution and our history while they're at it. Antifa is hell bent on destroying western civilization as we know it. Stop them before they get too large

NOTE: Im not calling for the shooting of innocent non violent liberal protesters, i'm calling for the shooting of any crowd of dick heads wearing all black and destroying property while hurting police. This was the only good image I can find of an open carry guy pointing at a crowd of lefties

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
nypost.com/2017/08/19/man-stabbed-after-haircut-gets-him-mistaken-for-a-neo-nazi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you shoot first coward?

The police will not do their job, as they are being told to stand down. It's up to us patriots to stop these savages

bump

dont worry they cant hurt you in your moms basement bro

Because im leaving for marine boot camp this September. So obviously im not gonna be the one to shoot first. But when shit hits the fan and things get ugly, it's not inconceivable that Trump deploys us to fight these anti American communist traitors

Trump will ban Antifa soon there are petitions to put Antifa as terrorist group already 101.000 signs and it's growing pretty fast.

Time to clean this Alt Left trash.

I don't understand why people get so butthurt. You're calling for the shooting of only the violent communists. You even had the decency to leave out the non violent liberals

>he fell for the Muhreen meme
Kek

Well said.

>"The media totally misrepresents us! Better pull out guns and shoot people!"

>too chickenshit to shoot first
wew lad

>Marine
>Trump supporter
lol how hard can you get cucked

You're gonna die defending Israel, so I think we can safely place your opinion in the garbage.

>conservatives should commit terroristic acts against their countrymen.
color me surprised

you know any marine could kill you with a napkin right?

>trolled into thinking hitler was a cool guy
>downfall of western society

why are you so fucking dumb?

Fuck off jarhead go eat some crayons

Damn niggers

Trump wont do shit, just like the past 7 months.

>thinks 100,000 is the country

This is why we laugh at u pathetic fucks

>traitors
said the guy encouraging violence against protest groups in order to start a civil war.

Right? They wont fight other terrorist but they rather shoot their own people.

Republicans are showing us who the real terrorists are. Noticed the left hasnt killed. But republicans keep killing.

Looks like hes real

>: Im not calling for the shooting of innocent non violent liberal protesters

You know a marine slipped his dick in u and u loved it right?

Lol of course he would block them. If I saw that name I would block them too.

notice how he never gave implementation orders for his transgender ban? Fucking pansy couldn't even do that much

>thinks he'll get any better treatment as a veteran
delusions are powerful yeah?

Not but, yes he did. And YES I did.
Gonna do it again when he comes home on leave and probably a lot once he's discharged.
Imagine that. A gay Marine.
Hmm.

> A trumptard asking to commit domestic terrorism.

Thank Op, your IP has been logged

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

and he probably considers himself a patriot.

>thinking the fbi actually cares about anything on Sup Forums

because they've killed soooooooooo many people

Antifa considers themselves patriots. Yet they throw piss on the police and stab horses.

Terrorists create terror. Not murder. Murderers create murder. Terrorists can create terror without murder

better than mowing people down with an ISIS style of attack.

well they certainly scared you pussies it seems

what's that trumpet gun thing the cop is aiming at the crowd?

>48,000 signed

Lmao scroll lower over 1.1 million want Trump tax returns

oh he said he'll release them, we just need to be patient right?

Yet it was you trumptards who killed, seems to me that u are fucking snowflakes that cant handle people yelling at u, that results in u killing.

Cowards all of u.

if ANTIFA opposes nazis and white supremacists, then good on them

fuck the police
Fuck nazi boot lickers
And fuck your bait.

funny how leftists are simultaneously a bunch of limp wristed sissies and yet also this grave threat

OP is such a good goy

Oh they dont, but is evidence incase you idiots do shoot protesters. I thank YOU and Op for giving us Material to use againts you. Imagine another idiot trumptard kills someone then this gets sent to the news as proof of you idiots using Sup Forums to plan attacks. EVERYONE will be all over in this place and ips will be requested.

Keep digging ur graves faggots

yes, you do fight like niggers, have to give ya that

Killing communists with "muh ebil guns" would just make more communists.

hmmmmmmmmm?

that's a good idea...

Nazis are cowards. They're just doing a bit of posturing, but they're on the wrong side of law, society, morality, basic logic, basic understanding and basic decency. They're gonna run out of momentum fairly quick.

Remember, their goal is to not be replaced by jews, so they achieve the goal by nothing happening, and don't really seem to want anything specific, but rather are demanding abstract ideas that simply cannot exist.

That's a paddlin'
:^)

>donald trump turns the american millitary on the american people

wow it's like that totalitarian dream really came true. Good thing nobody would listen to him if he were actually retarded enough to try it.

they didn't learn that lesson with terrorists, why would they understand it now?

more like attempted murder by a bunch of dumb goys who think they're opposed to jews even as the jews directly control them. pic related.

I would also block them because that is the most retarded thing I've heard. "Honor a person by opposing something that what we're all against".
Virtue signaling retards.

calling someone out for their method of kicking your ass is just a defense mechanism that lets you believe you didn't really get your ass kicked.

Masters of self-delusion

These idiots think that posting here makes them free of consequences. They also think that Sup Forums dont log ips. They are the very definition of stupidity.

And to Op. You dun gooffed. Ill be patiently waiting for u idiots to go and shoot. And watch how i will destroy you with your own thread.

nypost.com/2017/08/19/man-stabbed-after-haircut-gets-him-mistaken-for-a-neo-nazi/

You sound like one of the dumbest motherfuckers yet.

Too much niggatry and faggotry at work here

>all against
>all

People are leaving

Even Bannon left. Lmao no one cares for trump. Only his cuck loving base

in all fairness that haircut is pretty much purely for closet faggots

Listen you un-American piece of shit, you ever get deployed by Trump against the American people and we're gonna pull a Fallujah on your faggot ass.

they are pretty brainwashed

Keep gargling cnn cum faggot.

Yes!
Who will defend the rights of Nazis and White Supremacists as they advocate for stripping minorities of their rights!

To oppose violence is itself an act of violence and therefore to be opposed!
>the mantra of the mentally retarded

>can't refute anything because it's true, even if they also say it on the "fake news"
>better just call him a faggot

Soooo the source is just a "he said" with a pic. Not even a medical record.

Wait didnt you cuckservatives called NYP fake news? Oh is not fake now?

How weeeeird

No that will only result in more chaos. Just stay calm and keep red pilling people.

Every single post denigrating the left and praising the Nazis is a putin bot.

Nice try bot.
You are fooling no one

>only trusts news from FOREIGN billionaires

> mfw trumptards are done and dont have a single accomplishment, 7 months of utter failure

whoa there, stop spreading Anti-germanic hate

it's far too early to start violence, we need to win the minds of the american people before we take such action. If we started killing leftists now, the media would paint us as monsters (even more than they already do) and we'd lose the chance to convert the type of people we need to win the war.

It only makes sense to use force once we have the upper hand and those that resist us can't do anything about it. Impatience will guarantee failure.

A see through wall, to see whos on the other side throwing sacks of drugs

Just posted the first source when searching "man stabbed look like nazi" after glancing at a headline earlier today.

Lotta niggers in here. Africa is calling, it wants its dindus back

more evidence for the media, let me just screencap this...

Trump has created 1 million+ jobs so far.

evidence of what? Resistance of communism?

Obama created more than 11 million. At this rate, Trump won't even come close.

Hang on though.

You fagboys used those BLM protests as examples that "chimps gonna chimp"

And then when some faggot retard who bought into your fagboy bullshit mows down a load of protesters - you try and say that it's "the left" to blame?!

I've even heard that it was the left who threw themselves in front of the car to make the right look bad.

At some point? You're gonna have to admit to yourself that your simply a pathetic faggot

no, embrace of fascism and desire for more bloodshed.