I want all you leftist faggots to defend how you can protest a free speech rally and still claim you're all for free...

I want all you leftist faggots to defend how you can protest a free speech rally and still claim you're all for free speech.
>pro tip
You can't. It's a paradox.

No shit, sherlock. Leftist fags will always be hypocrites. They claim to be for progress and free-thinking while supressing everybody who dissagree with them.

How about us Centrists?
You can have your rallies all you want. Counter-rallies are just as legit.
If one is louder than the other, so be it, just leave the violence at home, if you're capable of that.

I thought it was well established by now that the Alt-Left is against free speech, hence why they want to ''smash the fash'' and prevent anyone they disagree with from speaking. The only problem is that everyone is a facist in their eyes. Donald Trump is apparently a white supremacist neo-nazi according to the majority of them, with the media backing them up.

Back to blacked for you user. I feel sorry for you when you're taking care of another man's baby.

>I want all you leftist faggots to defend how you can protest a free speech rally and still claim you're all for free speech.

I want OP to defend how I can't protest just because you're protesting.

protip: doesn't matter, OP won't be leaving his basement anyway

I disagree, counter-rallies should be held at another part of the town as it can be used to prevent free speech and intimidate people into silence by threatening them with violence. That's not how free speech and democracy should work.

Think about the oxymoron going on here. Protesting a free speech rally.
How does that work? What the bloody hell are you protesting about? People having free speech? If that's the case, how can you say you're for free speech.

>GD, people like you is why we can't have nice things

The left doesn't support free speech. Free speech has a tendency to be triggering.

>You can't. It's a paradox.

Paradox (n.) a seemingly absurd or contradictory statement or proposition which when investigated may prove to be well founded or true.

TIN FOIL HURR DURR IM A GODLESS SICK FUCK AND AN INTELLECTUAL

Not this one numb nuts. Stop typing and think for yourself a sec. What are you protesting against when you protest free speech

Then explain it faggot.

Explain what you're actually protesting when you protest against free speech and claim you're for free speech.

You can't

Bad troll, use better bait

>1/10 simply because I had to point you out.

What did thou just speaketh foul of me, thou little wench? I'll hast thee knoweth I graduateth top of mine own class in the Holy Roman Empire's army, and I'st partaken in numerous crusades of yonder kingdom of Jerusalem, and have slain over 300 heretics. I hast been taught in the ways of knighthood, and I'st the best archer in the entire Holy army. Thou ist naught to mineself than just one more naysayer. Ist will slay thou with likes of what hath never been seen upon God's good earth, marketh mine words. Dost thou thinketh thou can escape thy punishment for thy rude remarks upon the village noticeboard? Thou should thinketh again, fool. As I speaketh mine carrier pigeons art contacting my band of crusaders across Europe so thou best prepare for the storm, churl. The storm which henceforth shall wipeth out the pitiful thing thou callst thine life. Thou ist dead, hedge-born. I canst be here at any time, inst any place, and I can slay thou in yonder seven hundred ways, and that is just with mine own hands. Not only art I trained in unarmed combat, but Ist haveth access to the King's arsenal and willeth use it to its full extent to slay thee clean off Europe, thou mandrake mymmerkin. If only thoust could have forseen thy holy retribution thou little "educated" remark would bring upon thou, maybe thoust would have held thine tongue. But thou couldn't, thou didn't, and thoust must pay the price, thou skamelar. Ist shall poo righteousness all over thou, and thoust shall drown within it. Thou ist slain, fool.

Ok buddy.

>he capitalised centrists

hey i'm gonna rob a bank but i'm gonna call it a free speech robbing so if you have a problem with it then you're against free speech

I'm sorry, I thought you meant I was a godless whatever. I didn't realise you expressing a deep held view of yourself there atI'll make sure to think a little harder next time since you're incapable of making yourself understood in one post

stale meme

>This post is cancer causing

time for me to go commit aggravated sexual assault! but i'm calling it a free speech rape so actually you're against free speech if you try to stop me, checkmate leftists

l was talking about you and you know it that's why you responded you pawn.

Paradox the word is invented by my country, he used it 100% right.

roll

No it's very clear you were talking about yourself there newfriend. You called yourself a godless heathen, who thinks he's an intellectual. Also, you haven't begun to explain how someone who claims to be pro free speech can unironicly protest a free speech rally. So STFU or start explaing.

Liberalism is mental disorder and we have to say that over and over

The fact l'm smarter then you and you're the elites pawn.

The name of the rally was obviously a sham just so they could say exactly what you're saying now. It was absolutely not a rally for free speech.

I'd say neoliberalism because the base ideology is actually democracy, being free.

Why are you still talking? Aren't you supposed to be getting your ass ready for your jewish overlords cock? Go haunt a trap thread or something. I mean that and black on white prom is what the jews are pushing into you. And getting you to think that only one type of speech is ok.

I love political discussions since 50% if the words used are Greek and 25% of Latin origin.

Moron

stay losing nazis and confederates. you'll be stamped out and back into hiding as usual you losing morons. we're gonna destroy all your little participation trpphies and remind you that youre losers and will always lose to us.

Oh you mean like antifa claiming one thing but being another?

Take the statue out of the public and into a museum.

You're trolling and deceiving you pawn.

nice thumbnail newfag

Please, I wish you cock monsters would step up and fire into a crowd of people.

>Do it faggot

we need a museum to showcase all the defeated enemies of america.

No, the mark of a moron is the one who can only weakly troll, I.e. you.

Neo = new
Demo,cracy = people, rule
Libera(l) = free(Latin)
Para,dox(over/not, the right way/point/target || glory)
Poli,tical = City, ruling

There's more, glorious

I never understood this. Why would the jews want to destroy the only culture that ever gave them sanctuary and replace the people from that culture with foreigners who hate them (aka muslims)?

I bet this is the most aggressive you've ever been

ITT, edgy kids don't understand that free speech only protects you from the government, not from being silenced or ignored by other people.

>dogmatism is superior to pragmatism
After all, you do express your viewpoint through shitty comics

Because their God gave them up to their own vileness. He still has a plan for them, but only a select few will actually make it. And they won't be people like soros or trumps in laws.

"a free speech rally"
that wasn't what the rally was now was it? they weren't there to say: "boy do i love free speech!"
they were there exercicing free speech to say something else.

Free Speech is not about shutting people down.

>in your post edgy teenager shows himself being stupid

Explain how being for free speech and protesting a free speech rally makes sense.

>you can't

How does saying you're for protecting people's right to speak their mind in public mesh with shutting people down from speaking in public

you are free to say what you want, but some things do spark social repercussions. controversy has always caused uproar. if you show up with swastikas, this will happen. just like showing up with the sovjet red-banner will spark similar reactions from the right.

Chicken shit liberal autistic retards. They're all scared of this thread.

Fuck liberal cucks. Their heads will be on stakes!

Free speech means leftists have just as much right to voice their opinion against natzi and white Supremacy as the kkk has to voice their opinion on their retarded ideas.

Then you admit antifa and the like show up itching to fight? Also you refuse to comment on television central question of this thread. Explain the paradox of shutting people down violently and saying you're just trying to.protect.free.speech.

Which side is more prone to violence?

/thread

>confederates are traitors to the union
>conservatives worship them but still think they're patriots despite being traitors to the United States

>neo-nazis and nazi sympathizers
>enemy of the United States and all of our allies in WW2
>conservatives flying nazi flags and have tattoos of swastikas
>traitors to the United States but still think they're patriots or at all American

What the fuck is wrong with conservatives? A Cuban fresh off the boat is more American and patriotic than you are. IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICA, YOU CAN GEEETTT OUT!

They hard left wingers are just as violent as neo natzis... But moderate liberals I would say are more concerned with the well-being of the majority not just their rich friends

>Implying gratitude ever has anything to do with politics.
Not buying into the "Dem jewz are destroying muh white culture" but if you allow people to easily leave middle east, then the whole geography can become Jewish overnight. Patriotism is very rare in middle east.

>Patriotism is very rare in middle east.

kek

There's the door commie, don't leave your ass print on our door

Besides, I thought y'all said if trump wins, you were gonna move. What's wrong realised no other country would have you?

>Post ww1 ww2 borders are still settling in.

tfw people don't know proper Early Modern English grammar rules

They only care about religious identity and unity. They can pack it up and take it wherever. Only oil rich minority would scream about their country in middle east.

Gotta love how no one has actually given an answer to the main thrust of this thread

i was not saying anything other than implying that all this crying from the right over a few bruises when none of them got run over by a car seems rather pathetic. and the explanation was formulated in Karl Poppers "paradox of tollerance" in 1945. simply put: you dont allow free speech to those you know will remove that right should they come into power.

>they're shutting down our rallies, REEEEEEEEE
>they're having their own rallies, REEEEEEEEE

cant stand you hypocritical fucks

Which is exactly what left is doing right now.
Taking peoples right to free speech that is.

So we should kill most liberals, and all the far leftists? Cool. You cannot say you're for free speech, and then shut down speech you don't like. Don't listen, don't go, but also, don't interfere. Or else you're really saying only certain, socially acceptable speech is allowed.

nazi and confederates losers are laughed at. we arent scared of you and we will remove your participation trophies and destroy them like we have destroyed you throughout history. you are born losers.

ITT, edgy kids don't understand that free speech only protects you from the government, not from being silenced or ignored by other people.

Pls refer to
If you still have trouble understanding, read the whole thread.

>protest a free speech rally

Wow swastikas are the international symbol of free speech now! I feel dumb now, all this time I thought Hitler was a nazi but he was just an advocate of free speech!

Ignored yes. Shut down, no. That's a great way to start a war, silencing those people until the only choice and recourse left is an attempt to be heard, usually through violent uprising.

So conservative = Nazi or racist?

You are dumb, that's the problem with you little millennial edge lords. You may not like what they say, but free speech means free speech, even if you don't like it.

Popper refered specificcaly to hate speech. what do you think the swastika represents? while the Antifa is indeed violent, their ideology is NOT comparable to the alt-right.

I see both sides exercising their right to free speech, just one side had vastly more people. Whats the problem here? That you don't like what one side is protesting? Well isn't their right to say it free speech? Neither side actively threatened, initimidated, or harmed the other or did anything out of line. Each side simply just showed up and held a protest

and nazis will be destroyed as usual. you should be happy we let you have your participation statues and your cute little rallies.

Next time you're at one of those rallies, fire into the crowd, would ya, thanks.

modern conservatism is a nazi/confederate movement of traitors and hate groups. the rest are brainwashed zombies of the trump cult.

>I want all you leftist faggots to defend how you can protest a free speech rally and still claim you're all for free speech.
Not all leftists are pro-free-speech and not all leftists were protesting this rally.
You're grasping at straws.

I don't know, their whole mo smells like gulag.
Since 2010 ( when I started paying attention) I haven't seen alt Richter's get violent unless provoked with violence.
Seen plenty where police actually made a human barricade to protect them from antifa

So you are upset because your ideologies are being supressed and your solution is to suppress the ideologies of the other side? Are you really that unaware?

Why do you assume he's pro antifa?

>implying that each group, as a whole, is either more or less violent than the other
Embarrassing.

>Fighting fascism with fascism
It ends in fascism either way, pick the flavour of your shit sandwich kinda deal.

I see more than that. I see people stripping others rights away from them. What would you honestly be like if your protests were shut completely down? I bet you'd jump on fagbook and scream that it's not right your event was canceled because you got shut down. You would yell about how your rights were violated. You're wilfully ignorant about what's really happening

No such claim.

>How does that work? What the bloody hell are you protesting about? People having free speech? If that's the case, how can you say you're for free speech.
Probably protesting against right-wing nutjobs trying to disguise their policy as free speech.

I dunno man. Haven't seen any lynchings, death squads, arsons on alt right lately. They must have lost their mojo or something. It's almost as if...they are the ones being oppressed systemicly and socially.

lets assume the worst then:

the left gains power and forces compliance in accordance with their policy: you don't fall in line you get taken out.

the right gains power and forces compliance in accordance with their policy: you don't fall in line you get taken out. and if you also happen to not be of pure western decent - or gay - you also get taken out.

one is still worse than the other

No, how about one rally on this side of town, and the other rally on the other side of town, and don't let the two mix. Should work better don't you think? See then both sides get to have their free speech

They have the right to espouse their policy. What the hell do you think free speech protects? Why do you think communist bullshit is tolerated here?

You only think that friend, you only think that. Goes to show how brainwashed you really are, only Islam and neo Nazis want that.

We got what we wanted in 2017.

That's completely untrue. Religion means a lot to muslims, but there are different muslim sects who hate each other more than they hate any other religion/country.