So niggers have notoriously shitty hair...

so niggers have notoriously shitty hair... my question is would they get all their jimmys rustled if someone invented magic shampoo for "black people hair"? would they still find it racist and prefer to shave their heads with race sensitive razors?

baby they have ethnic hair isles all over fuckin everywhere. take walmart for example. an entire isle dedicated for the most racist titled shampoos, "relaxers", conditioners, oils, creams, and mask. they dont get offended about their hair cause they know its shit. but they get offended about slavery.. "nigger".. and comparisons to monkeys cause of their facial features.

Hair can be adjusted.

they don't get offended by black people stuff like that. they have black people colleges and months and shit like that to keep themselves segregated and no offended. they just get offended by white people because we was kangs an shieet

Are you retarded? There's loads of those products around you sheltered 15 year old faggot American.

>niggers have notoriously shitty hair...
that ain't the only thing that's shitty about niggers

how can they get offended when they are called niggers when they call themselves that no problem? makes no sense...

there were slaves of all possible races and nationalities, what is so special about their slavery?

Darwin literally wrote that forefathers of all humans are apes, where I'm from people are compared to apes all the time when they do stupid shit, noone finds it "racist"...

don't you think that it looks like they accuse of racism everyone when they don't get what they want?

Nice Reddit spacing you faggot. Go back.

that already exists

and fuck you my hair is better then yours

*than

Good one!

100%

i was just telling you what they think. irish were event brought to america as slaves.. chinese slaves built our railroads.. ya never hear them complain.

ill never know why blacks use "nigger" but non-blacks cant.. makes no sense as you said.

no1curr

You fucking stink of Reddit. Go take a bath in bleach faggot.

why so angry? run out of froot loops?

school starts Monday, hopefully these summerfags will lose their internet privileges then.

Soul glow baby

>school starts monday
No actually classes start again mid September. And seriously, Redditor insults are always so fucking lame.
Oh no you insulted me with some cornflakes. I'm cowering in fear and downvotes you fag.

butthurt offended snowflake nigger detected. are you gonna go loot a liquor store now?

>not an American
>not a nigger
>don't have liqour stores because we aren't retards when it comes to alcohol, muh puritanism
You're just buttmad you can't go to a any other shop and just buy alcohol like a normal, free man?

I bet you're too young to even buy alchohol, you fucking underaged redddit faggot. Snowflake? Really? Americans are fucking childish cucked cocksuckers. Maybe that's why they never shut up about cucks and cocks.

Oh no u got me nigger

>Maybe that's why they never shut up about cucks and cocks.
well you brought it up, so..

>froot loops

Do Americans really eat this?

are you really surprised americans eat things other than burgers?

Shut up you froot loop eating prick!

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL

Awww, someone didn't get their beans for breakfast?

>beans
Do Americans really eat this?

>spam
do niggers really eat this?

Who said spam?

who said american diets?

Hahaha, you have my upvote! You win so many internetz today!

Niggers are shitty in general

Has one of you basement dweller ever met a black person?
I know a bunch. They have no problem being called nigger, as i don't have a problem being called cracker.

It's only offensive if you say those things to strangers. Same goes for insults like "son of a bitch" or "motherfucker"

Plus, most of the blacks i know are decent and educated.
The problem aren't black people, it's ghettos. It's the failed attempt of Integration. Just like germany and the turks there. As soon as those "minorities" start living with their kind, they isolate themselves from the natives. Turkish people outside those circles are pretty decent as well.

It's not a race thing. It's a people thing. Same goes for german people in turkey. The worst are those who live in bodrum, as that city has become little germany meanwhile. Or mallorca.

We just suck at integration.

you clearly haven't met an all american nigger.

Fuck off, multiculturalism is a genocide of White/European people

There's a girl I see frequently downtown with wild natural hair like this. It's really cool. OP is really hung up on what is beautiful. Why not just post what you like instead of expressing derogatory remarks about our black sisters.

1. Very different emphasis. Nigga as a term of greeting/affection has its roots in 60's counter culture as an attempt to reclaim a pejorative word. Language changes over time, which is how a term that's just derived from the spanish "negro" for black became a slur. As for why you can't use it, it's because your a pasty edge lord and no one would even want you using their actual name in a friendly manner, much less calling them something that used to be a race specific insult. You can say anything else, but get hung up on that, cause you don't actually want to use it in a friendly manner, you want an excuse. Besides which, middle class blacks rarely use the familiar form, that's some low class shit.

2. In america, hereditary slavery was pretty much a black thing. Irishmen brought over on indentured service contracts were freed, blacks weren't. Even in the early days of the colonies people got really rustled when they started realizing that black and white servants were hanging out and mixing and implemented legal and social prohibitions.

3. White people in the US aren't generally compared to apes, and it's a specific jab at the facial features. Plus, eugenics movements often tried to imply that black were less evolved and draw the comparison to apes as a form of pseudo scientific proof. Africa has the largest amount of genetic variation amongst its human populations of any continent, but the actual implications of that aren't well understood. As a rule humans are a hilarious unvaried species genetically. We're bad animals and came close to dying out several times in prehistory.

4. There's multiple schools of thought amongst leftists inside and outside of black thought circles. The most extreme ones get parroted on the internet as straw men, the same way Dworkin gets held up as a feminist god even though she's a fringe figure.

Going natural is fairly high maintenance compared to a ghetto perm that might stay in place for weeks. I've dated a couple of black girls, they were almost all natural. If they're willing to put in the effort they probably don't agree with the over all anti-intellectual bent of general society, have money to spare, and they're hard working.

>Dworkin gets held up as a feminist god even though she's a fringe figure.

I'm impressed. I haven't read anything by Dworkin in years. You win a prize, user, for—I don't know—being here?

froot loops is an american product

did u have to google that?

No

>Hair
Those are wigs genius

You're right. But in my experience, most americans are pretty rude, so maybe the american culture in general is the problem. Most americans i talk to are uneducated and ignorant.

This one for example.

shitty people plague all countries, not just America. If your only reference is from playing online games with kids, then you're basing your opinion on a flawed sample from the start.

>You're right. But in my experience, most americans are pretty rude, so maybe the american culture in general is the problem. Most americans i talk to are uneducated and ignorant.

This is 100% true

>shitty people plague all countries, not just America. If your only reference is from playing online games with kids, then you're basing your opinion on a flawed sample from the start.

Nah i'm gonna have to agree with on this one. Americans have a tendency to not listen to any reason and decide things with they emotions. They're exceedingly similar to how women decide things. There is little to no logic in their actions or mannerisms, most of the ones I've met have been pretty rude and outright violent for no reason.

you sound muslim

That is ad hominem logic

I live in a mostly black neighborhood, but that doesn't mean I can't have my opinions about them. The majority of black people that I've met have done nothing but reinforce the stereotypes people have about them. Just because you live in a mostly white neighborhood (I'm presuming) with most of the black people there being mild mannered and well educated doesn't mean that most black people are like that. Those blacks are definitely in the minority, and are only that way because they are outside the mostly black neighborhoods such as mine and need to integrate into their new environment as a result.

There actually is. We used to sell it at a retail store in Chicago. It was like "Sista's nap-b-gone" or some shit like that. I saw black people buy it all the time.

They already have that stuff. Do you ever go to a store without your mother? Or do you just avoid the hygene aisles?

You really have that hard of a time understanding why "nigger" is an offensive word to them? No offense, but have you been through 7th grade history yet?

Do you waste the time of day to browse products not intended for you?

>i walk down the aisles at wallmart for fun

Why is this fucking thread a thing? Have none of you been to a fucking store? There's shitloads of shampoos for black hair, holy fuck go outside neckbeards

They would say egyptians invented if you do, and they dont know how it be egyptians were AND still are arabs aka sand niggers not niggers

Then you must cant afford it or it must doesnt work one. Because look at you...

This. And there's coconut oil that does a whole lot on it's own.

It's not like straight and white hair cannot get messy or look extremely ugly.

So, no, you don't. Straight to the tendies n' Dew, then out eh?

Would be such a sad thing if it wasn't for white genociding everything they came in contact with in the course of history.

What do yall expect from white, virgin faggots who claim to know everything at the ages between 15-30? White hair notoriously looks lifeless and oily.