Stolen underwear thread!

Stolen underwear thread!

I've never stolen. Im too scared they'd notice then assume it was me getting me in very bad situations. I've definitely fapped to and taken photos of panties though

I used to take pairs all the time from my college dorm laundry room

Got any to share?

Managed to build a nice collection of 60 or so pairs during university

Show us your mom's panties you underage fag.

If I kept them all I'd probably have hundreds!

how do you do it?

Usually guests staying over or visiting people. Slip in and out.

I just wait for the right moments. Whenever someone comes over I take them jack off and put them back.

too soon

OP here, I'm gonna dump all the panty pics I have

Op here, took these from a visiting cousin

Stole a pair once from a buddy's sister
Was gonna do it again but drinking
One night I overheard my gf at the time talking with her friends about panties they have had stolen and about how easy it was to find out who took them, after that I realized chicks keep track of theirs a lot more than dudes

I've stolen panties since I was maybe 12. Cousins, friends, aunts, friends moms, etc. I love using fleshlight type masturbator toys while smelling pussy. Too much fun to quit

OP here, I've stolen 2 pairs of panties from a cousin already. I've done it on days she's done laundry. You guys think she'll suspect it was me?

>be me, femanon
>have drawers full of my own underwear
>could start literally tons of threads like this while claiming to be the usual desperate basementdweller virginfag

inb4 birds or gtfo

One of those times she absolutely had no idea I snuck into her apartment because it was unlocked. Nobody was home

show us ur titbs

I used to steal panties, but now that I've grown up its harder to gain access to steal them.

Now I just buy dirty panties from high school girls through insta. I have 6 different girls at the moment. It gives me a huge thrill when I get a pair in the mail.