Was I the only one that loved this fucking movie?

Was I the only one that loved this fucking movie?

>Was I the only one tha
No. Now jump off a bridge.

DUDE BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL LMAO

OP, go to this address:
www.reddit.com/r/movies

No, so did red-dit. Now fuck off, fucking faggot.

It was fun.

Inb4
>fun

Let me rephrase that. Am I the only one on Sup Forums that loves this movie?

This pineapple looks like it drank the juice from an older uglier pineapple.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

Obviously not.

I'm kinda baffled how much vitriol Sup Forums throws at it. Obviously they were gonna tear it apart but I something about it set their contrarianism to overdrive.

its this generations pulp fiction.

and that speaks volumes for this generation

No. Sup Forums just hates it because everyone else loves it. If it were exactly the same, except it was critically panned, Sup Forums would adore it. This board's full of hipsters.

take away the 4th wall breaks and f bombs and dick jokes and you get a pretty standard action movie

also it's surprisingly low stake

also most of the other x-men would make short work of the villains

>inb4 pleb

>Take away all the goods things that make a movie good, and what do you know! It's shit! So that's why this film is shit.

Every time

I tried watching it twice. Couldn't finish it on both occasions.

I liked it a lot too but it's because I was tired of regular capeshit and it had some interesting setpieces you don't normally see.

Shut the fuck up

ryan reynolds is hot, and i literally would have watched it just for the strap on scene and his face

if he wasnt playing deadpool, i wouldnt have liked it so much

I really enjoyed it although I went in with low expectations. it was the rare type of comedy that did visual gags very well, like the baby hand or wade breaking all his hands and feet.

basically if you didn't like it you will never be a true kinoisseur and that's ok

Being meta has gotten so fucking old

>tfw too developmentally disabled to enjoy poopy cowabunga

Ryan Renolds is the kino of the new millenium.

Ignoring your stupid "am I the only 1" meme, I think it's literally one of the most overrated and apt to be described as "rebbit" movies I've ever seen. 95% of the humor was unfunny, randumb, dance off try-outs tier, which is why literal plebs absolutely adored it.

Everything regarding action, directing, and general plot was weak and boring at best. The movie did absolutely nothing special direction wise, the shots are all boring and uncreative as is the action. The plot is dull and uninteresting, the characters aren't characters so much as vehicles for randumbness to be shit out constantly.

All in all I have no idea how it reviewed so well tbqh, I feel like the novelty of it being a superhero with swearing and more extreme violence was the only thing it had going and it wore off fast.

No, Sup Forums fucking loved it and was ready to call it their movie of the year until it got successful and popular, so now we have to hate it.

>also it's surprisingly low stake

I wouldn't really put that as a point against it. It's nice to have a fairly low-stakes thing like this when we keep getting "Ooh, they're gonna destroy the world, aren't they scary?" capeshit villains all year.

if you think thats a bad thing then get fucked

Ryan Reynolds is a really good casting, but Deadpool stuff is always like half to mostly funny and then part cringey bullshit.