Am I too ugly for a girl to find me attractive...

Am I too ugly for a girl to find me attractive? I've literally been called weird looking irl by girls and I can't get a tinder match even tho I have a job passions hobbies and my very own apartment and am independent. But even with all that I can't even get my first date at age 25. I always was ok with being alone but lately it's made me so incredibly depressed that I get feeling hopeless and like killing Myself is a good solution if nobody will ever want me. Cause I'm too tired of being alone and would have liked to spend my time in life(especially while I'm young) with somebody and have a good time. I just grow old and have no fun ever.

I don't believe it is you in the picture you are basically describing a bastard ugly as fuck, not even remotely close to what I see in the pic, timestamp.

Fuck you Brandon

>Newfag

I mean you you seem to be doing all righ tin life soyour situation could only be explained by being one bastard ugly as fuck.

Why would I make this up? I took my time to write up how I feel and people don't even take it seriously. I'd be out fucking enjoying life if I wasn't so insecure and let down by rejecting

get a haircut and wear better clothes, it's not that bad tbh

there are so many good things to do in life and you are depressed just because you have no gf, lol

Ik! That's why I'm forced to think I'm ugly as fuck... here's proof just from today on soc... girls literally rate my face 3/10 or say I look creepy

I know I'm not a weirdo creep. But if I do all the right things and girls literally say I look creepy why the hell should I not listen?

whats wrong with his clothes? all i see is a t-shirt, which is fine

I'm 25. I've done so many things ALONE. I'm a reject and I'm lonely. Everyone around me can get a gf and I can't. I think it's good reason to feel bad

It's my face tbh

Here's girls on Kik talking behind my back about my face

all you need is a haircut and a nice personality mate, wear your normal clothes and dont dress like a fag, trust me just get a haircut

Brandon threads shine a spotlight on newfags like nothing else.

if you can't grow a proper beard shave it. especially that pedo stache. get skin treatment for your acne. probably need to eat better to get rid of the faggot skin. besides that your problem is probably that you reek of desperation.

Why dont you try shaving?

lmaoo you jelly fuck. his beard is fine, it does not look like an ugly neckbeard. acne? my ass, all I see is two little pimples

all this guy needs is a decent haircut, its his long hair what makes him look like a weirdo

My entire phone is screen caps of women calling me ugly directly or indirectly.

Why should I beleieve I look fine when I can't even get a tinder match? I used to be confident!

Hi brandon

This isn't like a copypasta. I'm genuinely depressed and seeking advice. I can't understand all this newfag bs like this is some pasta...

rundown on all this brandon stufF?

Well I'm fucked then because I can't go very short with how many cowlicks I have in all directions. I even cited an example of girls calling my face bad while SAYING MY HAIR IS GOOD

DO YOU NOT SEE MY EXAMPLES
READ WHAT EVERYONE HAS SAID

Troll confirmed. Brandon is now a meme

There is none people just think I'm a joke because I've asked this question in the pst here.. for many years

With the same issues that never got better

It's Just your style bro. You need better clothes, haircut, a good facial hair, Maybe a fragance ask if you smell ugly. Be a man bro

Brandon!!!!!!!!!

>lmaoo you jelly fuck
i'm 'jelly' because i can grow a beard (no neckbeard shit) and don't have acne? ok kid. come back in a few years when you grew out of the age to use the word 'jelly' instead of 'jealous' and maybe your puberty will have kicked in by then.

I wear business clothes because I work in Manhattan

Ofc I wear cologn

It's not my clothes or smell

People say it's my facial features time and time again

There's nothing hideous about wearing a t shirt at home on a weekend... and even when I shave I look bad

Do you have nudes, overall fitness/ dick size could explain more, chicks don't care that much about men's faces tbh.

You have "attractive facial hair" never let it go past that length in the picture and never let it go shorter. Work with what you got. Girls drool for a bear length in ur pic. Also the acne is fine. and obviously "long hair" doesn't always have to be fucking cut. just make it a nice long look don't be a bald robot like these tards on Sup Forums

Brandon this has got to come to an end, man.

Hit me right in the feels

28 here. Single and lonely. It feels like ill never be happy. It hurts when i see other couples happy together. I missed out on young love and wish i was dead sometimes.

Actually that's not true

I read on blogs and Reddit and all sorts of places that girls notice a guy's face first and care more about face than body even!

If you wore an eye patch over your left eye the pucci count would increase ten fold although you would be banging mostly sea wenches.

OP here same

Why grow old and unhappy is my thing

All I want is to not be lonely. I don't expect a whole lot out of life otherwise

So it's attitude I'm ugly as Fuck but i always talk and smile, love yourself is the key. By the way i be with 3 Hot Girls for a long period

you're cute retard just learn that females are dumb.

stop bitching
and moaning
about being alone
when being alone
is the healthiest thing for you

and you're not even "alone" you just want female company like some sort of ape. You're literally handsome arr-tard.

A good friend of man has a super hot girlfriend who actually loves him. They fight all the time and he complains to me about it but then its like wow, you have a girl that actually wants you and talks to you and fucks you. I would kill for that.

It's not what it's all hyped up to be bro. They will let you down everytime. They all cheat now, just moving on to the next dude with more money or a bigger dick. Let's say everything goes well, you will get some dogs together you will love the situation your in then the dogs will die and it's the first realization that nothing good last forever and things constantly change.