When will people realize that the majority of the United States supports Trump and what he said about what happened in...

When will people realize that the majority of the United States supports Trump and what he said about what happened in Charlottesville. The majority of our country is Republican, and Republicans are tired of minorities ruining this country.
Now the Terrorist Organization ANTIFA is being supported by the Alt-Left and Left Wing Media, how come NO ONE realizes who the threat is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wf5FQROjZ_c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012
youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blah blah blah I'm speaking for the silent masses blah blah blah muh alt right blah blah blah Saint Bannon will be avenged blah blah blah minorities blah blah blah.

The fucking incompetence of people that post maps like that... You do realize that most of the people live in the blue areas, right? The vast majority of the red is uninhabited. Go do some research you fucking idiot.

That's a load of bullshit and you know it. If there's no one in those red areas then how come Trump won you fucking dipshit?

You do realize the vast majority of red areas are fucking near-uninhabited right?

>most of the people live in the blue areas
>do some research you fucking idiot
>the blue areas are most heavily affected by gun control laws
k

Democratic turnout was weak in many areas. I remember the election. The blue county votes simply didn't manifest in sufficient numbers.

Because the majority of the country IS REPUBLICANS and they are tired of dealing with blacks/browns/tans/asian/ and other minority groups that continue to ruin the country

You forgot: the red areas have the food and water, and the idiot truckers voted for drumpf.
Go ahead and fort up in your cities.
Please.

1. Hillary won the popular vote by over 3 million
2. The electoral college, through systematic gerrymandering, allows votes in barely populated areas to count for up to 3X as much as in populated areas
3. I find it hilarious the conservative are not smart enough to live near water (see map)
4. OP is a dumb faggot

The red parts are a few people living in a lot of empty space.

so you admit, that the uninhabited red area votes beat Hillary, because she is shit, gotcha

Yeah your right about that. There could be a few more people in the left side. But you all don't believe in guns. Well we do. We want come in the cities after you we will do what hunters do wait. Trust me no food, no clean water and nignogs burning and raping anything and anyone in the cities you will come out and well goodnight baby.

I love this.

Democrats thing they're so fucking good. The Red States are the State that provides the food, provides the water, and provides resources for the uppity blue States. The Red States are also the ones who have the Militias, the Weapons, the training, and the ones who hunt day in and out in their forest hunting animals.

Who do you think is more important?

Daily reminder that Trump actually lost the popular vote.

Then why did Hillary have 3 million more votes? Trump supporters = fucking uneducated idiots

Thank you. My thoughts exactly.

Yes, and what a fantastic job the overwhelmingly white party is doing driving the entire nation into the ground, LOL.

You've certainly proved white supremacy there. Supremacy in sucking ass.

This rate, there won't be a America left to ruin thanks to the Republicans.

>land mass is going to rise up and take over the rest of the country

Much more than 50% of the population lives in the blue areas, and more than 50% of people didn't vote republican in the last election.

The Popular Vote means jack fuck all. And just watch, Trump will be re-elected for a eight year cycle too. Because people need him to save them.

I'm waiting for someone with a ccw to stand his ground against one of these little faggots/niggers with bats. It's only a matter of time.

Bravo.

>you dont
>we all doo

daily reminder that repeating blanket assumptions on massive groups of people does not make them come true.

Democratic Republic.

But apparently the Red States are easy to trick.

You voted in chaos, corruption, incompetence, and infighting.

You just argued the majority of Americans support Trump then said the majority doesn't matter. Make up your mind moron.

Woot acting like some agricultural folk hero. You eat fast food 2+ times a day, you can't run a mile, you barely have a high school education, you shit out another Dwayne jr every 10.5 months, and your retirement plan is to scam disability and sell off all of your 35 guns.

You are delusional if you think you can cut a line between red and blue and think an excision of one or the other is either possible or beneficial to either party. If you want to revert into being a cave man, do it somewhere else and don't get anyone else involved.

My god the Nazis are getting fucking uppity after getting BTFO in Boston

Who will you red-staters blame when Trump drives the nation into the ground?

You control all branches of government and still you fuck up.

obama and hillary's fault, duh.

Don't forget the Oxycontin and alcohol abuse.

Dub dubs of truth

haha, what a nice photo. where did you find it? mind if i save it?

Which is hilarious. This is the whitest administration we've had in forever, and look how much they're fucking up.

The big secret of the right: they fight each other even more than the left.

I feel bad for the United States. You're the laughingstock of the first world countries. Get your act together.

Antifa will be soon put in terrorist list. Leftists on suicide watch!

Tons of people crammed into small (mostly urban) areas surrounded by a proverbial sea of enemies.
>B...bbbut there's more of us
>that means we win

But the second world countries are cool with us. Trumps been colluding with them after all, right?

save away

(((Whitest)))

Deeper and deeper, Trump's going down
Driving his future right into the ground.
He think he's closer, the deeper he goes.
But he's still on the bottom,
and he can't dig out of the hole.

population density of the United States. Besides the deep south (dumb hicks who fuck their sisters and thus relate to a "man" who wants to fuck his daughter,) every area WHERE PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIVE was won handily by Hillary. I am from Chicago, where we have twice the population of the rest of Illinois, and if you travel more than 20 miles out of the city, it is like travelling 50 years back in time.
also, OP is a cunt.

I'm coming Elizabeth!

Do you realize your insignificance to North Korea?

Superior education, credit rating, and social status intact, you're still going to starve to death.

Not even remotely true.

This. There's a reason they're not threatening to bomb any of the red states. Because they're fucking useless

>arguing with idiots
why though?

>n. Korea fires 4 icbm nukes
>1 at Hawaii, 1 at guam, 1 at Alaska and 1 at LA
>he shoots the first 3 down let's the 1 hit LA, oops
>MFW

Since Trump, we have alienated our allies and drawn closer to nuclear war. That didn't happen under any other president in history. How the hell does a person say Trump is a good president? He is not keeping the country safe at all. He is picking fights and upsetting friends.

The hallmark of autism is the inability to discern hyperbole.

Gerrymandering only directly affects the house. You idiot. He won by pandering to rural white plebians and the rust belt.

Wow, and these people call themselves patriotic Americans. I guess you really do side with America's enemies.

hurr what is population density.

There is a reason for the electoral college, clearly it's beyond your understanding.
And, you do know that not all water is above ground, right?

Pretty sure it was more that the Democratic party lost than Trump won. Anyone remotely populist could have defeated Clinton.

Yeah, because our economy doesn't matter so long as you get da Joos.

Idiot.

Lead contaminated well water explained it

> "Watch out liberals, we have large sparsely populated tracks of land, with little to no services or strategic assets"

Romney won popular vote agaisnt obama, didnt see you libtards bitching about it than, when it suited you libtard faggots. Republicans didnt march on the streets crying and starting riots about it like you liberal faggots still do. Libatards are crybabies that dont know how to handle a loss.

FUCK OFF WITH POPULAR VOTE

Those are the people who lose their house to field fires

Not just lead. chlorpyrifos

«Crap!» I shouted with anger on view of empty freezer that was full of food not so long ago. Fucking summer, fucking streets, that day I were creeping out like mouse from my cold smoky apartment to buy food. I noticed three strangers standing near house walls. “Some another moody trash” I thought turning around corner. Suddenly I crashed into guy who hid his face. “Look where you're going” I cried. He took his hood off. Hey, he is...
“Jilbireus!!” I whispered because of excitement. “Yes, I am.” That was the last I heard that moment 'cause I was kicked from back. I got consciousness in the full of bad smelling cellar and there was weird plump guy who's face was covered by large cap. “You can't stop me you flooding oldfaggy bastards!” it was the only profanity that I could understand. Then THEY had come...
Jilby the Marine stood there in company of morning's “moody trash”, the third stranger hadn't come. “Jilbywhore, you bitch, fuck you, go away for the new features!” I yelled and got slap in my face at once. “You really don't know?” Jilby asked. “Really” I answered, and he began to tell me...
I learned that there is a holy war and the Sheezbusters fight the Sheez and their boss called Abu Pedalitto also known as Nariman. Inach, Colchan, Null Chan are the most hot spots. The last Sheezbusters' defeat and withdrawal hit their morale, so, now there are serious battles at Colchan. Unfortunately, our forces are not too victorious. The Sheez begins to occupy Colchan turning it to Collscrap but there are the Sheezbusters, and our IB will die only when the last buster perishes.
Jilby opened my eyes. I understood a lot. I has known that I must to fight together with brave hunters of the Sheezbusters. I has realized I must kick out the Sheez occupation, I must go with the victorious liberation Hunter thread, I really MUST to defend Inach.

and with absolutely no prompt:

a wild THE JEWS DID IT appears!

I non-ironically hope this happens. A nuke into LA has the potential to fix several of our problems.
>millions of spics and leftist traitors vaporized
>(((Hollywood))) gone
>literally nothing of value was lost

youtube.com/watch?v=wf5FQROjZ_c

They own more of the actual land that the country is made up of, therefore they have a greater say in what is done with it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012

Wtf are you on?

Fuck off with your racist shit. America is multi cultural and multi ethnic and it always will be, get used to it.

Obama / Biden Democratic 65,915,795
Romney / Ryan Republican 60,933,504
Johnson / Gray Libertarian 1,275,971

Nope.

I think I'd bake a cake and make the day as a celebratory one on the calendar.

popular vote

>+1
Gets it

It's called a tract, not a track and you are delusional.

lol, still mad Hillary lost huh

I own more vehicle than the factory originally made, and my .25 acre lot is bigger than when I bought it. I also have more employment at my job

>The majority of our country is Republican
>Republican Party contains 35% of the population
>35%>65% is logic to dumbass Republicans like yourself.

Romney did not win electoral vote in 2012, Obama won by 3million, you cocksucking faggot

figures only libtards would vote for a nigger. Keep kissing that bbc

You and your faggoty, hillbilly, closet-cuck conservative base dont have what it takes.

Trump has killed what was left of the Republican Party.

republicans may have all the guns but the nerd liberals control the infrastructure... electricity, internet, etc.

not even remotely true. The last president to win despite not getting the popular vote was also a out-of-touch republican: GW Bush.

>The Popular Vote means jack fuck all.
It doesn't mean anything as far as getting into power goes, but it does mean that more people voted for Hillary than for Trump, so the statement that:
>the majority of the United States supports Trump
is incorrect.

>im an angry loser

Literally a foreigner. Yep.

"americans"
"our"
You're not real Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

The Autisms in this post burns
>ps fuck off nazi

>tracks of land
Liberal retard detected lol

Ambiguous post is ambiguous.
But you shore dew no a lot of purty wordy-words.

This is a classic example of someone out-smarting themselves.
Related to a lack of real world experience and denial.
Methinks you may be leaning toward the fringes.
Be careful.

Wow. You seem triggered by facts.

Obama was still a nigger failure pres..don't be too proud fag.

The four middle whould be aimed at hubs of infrastructure. Power water gas and tele coms. Those are al built in the middle of no where... Red country tard. Cities might be dark at night but they won't glow like your shit shack and you s.o.s.

If you owned more shares of the factory or at your place of employment, you might actually have a point.