Reminder that Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr...

Reminder that Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. orchestrated the greatest comeback in sports history which cemented his place as the most dominant and accomplished sportsman to ever exist and there's nothing you obese virgin losers can do about it.

>most dominant and accomplished sportsman to ever exist
In handegg, maybe. Other athletes have dominated their respective sports for longer periods than Brady.

2/10 because I replied.

And yet more have performed greater comebacks. Ben Ainslie in the Americas cup for example.

3/10 from me for being a second reply to this daily nonsense.

also known as Eli Manning's bottom bunk bitch

samefag with a proxy

and its forever

For euro reference, the Patriots were losing 4-0 in the 75th minute and ended up winning 5-4 in the 90+4 minute

This makes instubal look a little insignificant

Yeah brady is Eli's sweetbitch. Also brady only has 3 legitimate rings so he's not the best.

I know this is bait but why 3? The video recording rule that they broke in 07 was changed in 06, so their first 3 are legit. 2016 was clearly legitimate, there was no scandal this season.

The only one retards can argue is 2014 because of deflategate. Even the most butthurt haters who ignore evidence, logic, and court rulings have to admit he has 4 legitimate rings.

Tom Brady

>greatest comeback in sports history
>not Liverpool vs Milan

>The video recording rule that they broke in 07 was changed in 06
>they changed a rule the year before and they got caught cheating
That's one asterisk and of course them altering the balls. (4 game suspension + asterisk season)

>Down 4 scores with 25 minutes left
vs
>Down 3 scores with 45 minutes left
Really makes you think

>they changed a rule the year before and they got caught cheating
Yes, excellent reading comprehension skills. That's exactly what I said. Now explain to me how a rule implemented in 2006 makes titles won in 2001, 2003, and 2004 illegitimate.

Being suspended this season for the """""""""""cheating"""""""""""" done in 2014 does not put an asterisk on this season.

Again, that comes out to 4 legit rings. All 5 are legit because deflategate was proven to be bullshit, but at this point the Patriots have rings to spare so I'll throw you a bone.

nah 3 rings

But why

Both (2) scandals they were caught.

5-2 = 3.

Not going to keep explaining this to you just go back and reread slowly.

>2 scandals
yes, deflategate and spygate. I already gave you deflategate. It was proven false but if it helps you sleep better at night you can have that one, 4 rings.

I thoroughly explained spygate and how it does not affect the first 3 owls whatsoever.

nah 3 rings

They got 5 no matter what you say. Maybe you should call the NFL.

Both (2) scandals they were caught.

5-2 = 3.

Sorry to make your bandwagon self angry kek. Rofl...Festering in anger over your keyboard, beads of sweat formulating over your brow as you struggle to articulate your infantile emotions. Clearly my feelings on the subject matter to you judging from the gravity of your response. You are so weak. I dismiss you, peasant. Lmao don't bother replying I'm exiting out of the thread as soon as I post this.

[ ] x gon give it to ya
[ ] x is giving it to ya
[X] x gave it to ya

[X] Served
[ ] Not served

autism

Not him but I think he already exited out of the thread you patriots cheating lying douche.

Autism spoke and it had a lot to say about you.

This last super bowl cemented it

lol

I want him to grow his hair out so bad

Reminder its scripted and you need to fuck off to /asp/

Yup. The NFL is rigged (idk for how long) Trump said he thought the patriots were going to win and they started getting their asses kicked and making trump look like a weak fool and he had to make the call to Roger goddell. Lol questionable play calling from Atlanta in the 4th quarter. Not as bad as the Seahawks but it's like dude literally just run it burn that clock kick the fg

Thanks I didn't forget though

I hope when they make the Tom Brady movie and deflate gate comes up, they embellish the hell out of it. I'm talking the Ravens owner in a dark smoke filled room with Jim Irsay and Goodell planning a frame job, then cut to the AFCC and show a Colts player let some air out of a ball and run it over to the ref. I would laugh my ass off.

Name a name, because Brady has been doing it for two decades now.

>tfw too intelligent not to give up 31 uninterrupted points to the greatest living human

They don't even play on the field at the same time

Brady's defenses choking in 2007 and 2011 after Brady handed them the lead, has nothing to do with Brady vs Eli

I know you're trolling so whatever

Literally every Super Bowl is warranted invalid if you think filming signals is "cheating". Every single team did it and that's not what they were punished for.

They were NOT fined/lost draft picks for the ACT. It was for the LOCATION of filming.

All the other shit about taping practices was pure garbage slander from a newspaper who later retracted it and apologized for it. Not to mention, it reeked of projecting from some guys on the Rams and Panthers, since the Pats expressed suspicion about a guy suspiciously walking around high in the stands during their Super Bowl practices.. and half the Panthers o-line getting busted for PEDs

Sports "fans" who bitch non-stop about petty "cheating" claims the way you do are seriously worse than cancer. Grow the fuck up.

>orchestrated
you got that right
more like rigged bowl lmao

he lost to Eli Manning. Twice.

Thanks for letting us know you're a bandwagoning leaf kek

Aleksandr Karelin had more cumulative years undefeated than Brady's even played in the NFL.

Kareem Abdul Jabbar played two actual full decades in the NBA, and had 6 titles and 6 MVPs to go with it.

He's only on the field for half the game?

Michael Schumacher
Phelps
Federer

18-1

lol

Let's be honest here, it might have been a comeback, but the Patriots should have been BTFOing the Falcons from the start. It's a damn shame they even allowed the Falcons to get as close as they did.

>it might have been a comeback
In 15,000 NFL Games there had only ever been 7 25+ point comebacks. No one in a Superbowl has ever come back from more than 10 points. Brady looked within himself and found something that only Ali, Jordan, and Federer have. He went God Mode senpai and I was lucky enough to be alive to witness it. I don't even like Handegg.

I'm not saying it wasn't a spectacle and all, but the Patriots were clear favourites from the start

Fair point.

they really weren't. the betting was very even.

right and the coaches and coords did nothing

yeah dont need another reminder ausfag

>implying the cavs 3-1 comeback isnt the greatest comeback ever

I bet this picture triggers the hell out of those weird superbowl=racism people.

They were only favorites by 3 points.

xD ya I bet too!

didnt need a reminder, I already know

Daily reminder that Gaydy did everything in his power to lose that game and Belicheck, Edelman, White and Shanahan bailed him out repeatedly. Second worst SBMVP ever

The Americas cup is not a "sport".

One side literaly has the power to set and change the rules of the game/race at any time. One team was using a automated boat , while the other team using a manual boat. How is that a great comeback compared to Tom Brady's?

You Brady haters are just bootyblasted and butthurt that Brady won his 5th ring and cemented his legacy as the greatest NFL PLAYER of ALL TIME.

National fixed league nobody cares

uhh thanks

A LEAFING FUCK

ahah learn to win a cup

Brady should grow his hair out again

>greatest comeback ever
>were the favorites coming into this game

yeah, no. You don't get extra points for choking just because you happened to make up for it in the end. A true comeback requires an underdog overcoming all odds to be considered great, this was just a choke job that happened to be saved by the other team choking harder

This needs to be brought up more.

>be favored the entire season for no reason other than previous years youve been good
>nobody pays attention to their cupcake schedule
>end up being the worse team
>still win

just because people are retarded doesnt take away from what happened on the field

Fight me brady

I think we all know the TRUE secret behind Tom Brady's "success"

Kraft? lol

A FUCKING LEAF

I'm not sure if you know what you're doing, but you'll make several people quite upset saying something so controversial. I hope you're ready for all the reactions you're going to get. Consider the pot stirred.

the rule got changed in december so it wasnt an actual year