Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

sister's in the shower, she sometimes runs across to her room naked when she gets out the shower so I'm gonna try and get a pic, will post results here if successful

Fuck her and take a pic of her while being fucked.
Otherwise we aren't interested at all.

Lure her into inserting huge objects up her ass and post the videos.
Otherwise we aren't interested at all.

Bump.

Bump

why not just set a spycam on her while she is getting ready for the shower or in her room naked? I did it with my sister!

Go cum in one of her dirty socks faggot

we are waiting

Fucking degenerate, you're actually going to demolish your sister's modesty for a bunch of unknown cunts over the internet haha kys...

Post nudes then kys

got pics ?

Speak for yourself.

OP, make sure to use a fast shutter speed to capture a moving target without blurring.

not posting anything here but I'd considet trading for similar OC. My kik is egaga911. I'll help other guys spy too.

OP you failed you faggot.

This better be one long fucking shower, OP, you piece of shit.

OP here.
still downloading the nudepic from google.
pls wait

We have been swindled

I'm seriously considering getting one of those wall clocks with a cam in it but to me they all look like you can easily tell where the cam is. Any suggestions?
And yes, the way my bathroom is set up, a wall clock is my only option for facing the shower and where they would be disrobing and getting in/out of the shower.

I'm pretty sure I saw this exact thread about a month ago. Is this a troop or are you the same guy?

OP u dumfuck post the picture already

>pls wait
fag

>inb4 count to 10

OP was never going to post win

not a bad idea. Seriously, message me on kik egaga911. or discord wilddog#9679