youtube.com/watch?v=VQ4WLvj5ODE
youtube.com/watch?v=ntMzqB9vowk
youtube.com/watch?v=LaxqxfpSzMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oR1-UFrcZ0k
youtube.com/watch?v=LntT6TCur08
youtube.com/watch?v=G4HOP857dNY
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

marvel drones btfo once again, those shitty cash grabs are really made in a factory

TONY CONFIRMED FOR DCBRO

whew, not even flick status

is there something lower than flick

avengers 1 theme is easy to remember

fucking amerifats

Now have them sing something from a DC movie

>is there something lower than flick
capeshit

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

kino

>B-BUT DC IS NO BETTER TELL THEM TO DO THE DC ONE AGGGGHHH WAAAAAH

why are Marvel fans like this?

this

any capeshit in general with the only exception of Raimi's Spiderman movies

Why is Marvel so shit at this though? Man of Steel's theme is fucking incredible and I had it memorized after the trailer for Christ's sake.

>Danny Elfman co-composed Age of Ultron score
Wait then why is so shit

REMINDER: this video is by the Anita supporter Every Frame a Painting, don't give him ad revenue by watching the video

say what you want about nolan, he actually has pretty good music for his shit that are memorable

It's the downside of the super producer heavy process they have (=Kevin Feige making all the key decisions). The movies are so interconnected that they're not really distinguishable from each other. Most of the films have a similar visual aesthetic and it applies to the music as well. It's bland and generic, composers are not allowed to take risks.

because the director forced him to imitate temp music. did you even watch the fucking video?

The people who rate movies with different names.

i know the theme to ant man and the song "the star spangled man with a plan" from captain america 1

marvel's soundtrack is a lot more famous for using popular songs than its own scores though. everyone knows that iron man is AC/DC and everyone knows the songs from guardians of the galaxy so there is that

Not every movie needs a theme song. Theme songs are very 90s, where cheesy movies were the norm and TV/Movies had more of a stylistic overlap.

Lol you don't want to play that game.
Man of Steel theme is literally GOAT

>sing something from DC

Uh......oh yeah
>completely out of place Wonder Woman rock theme.

SYNDER'S A GENIUS!

But you fucks everyone remembers great TDKR OST.

And BvS Batman's theme and WW theme were pretty good too.

>b-but muh meme wars look mum i posted chris closet faggot evans

>oingo boingo dude
youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs

hehe yes goyim, I like little girls, but I'm just joking, or am I?

To be fair, almost all memorable movie themes are written by John Williams, those one they hummed

Besides Zimmer there aren't any good memorable theme composers for big budget movies

>literally using the "you can't do it better yourself" argument

lmao

I did... I'm just bummed that Elfman fell for that. His Spider-man score is incredible so it's a shame that Marvel strangled all the life out of him

really have to agree with this
they really try to make these connected, at first i thought the same directors direct all of these movies but apparently not
yet the style, the humor and everything else is pretty much the same from movies to movies, which is great for them desu not so much for a director imo but i guess cash is more important for them

>youtube.com/watch?v=EBatxZ90wag

are you fucking serious?

>it's a capeshit fans think their favorite capeshit universe is better than the other episode

Snyder is even mentioned in the video as an example of director forcing the composer to imitate temporary music

Now that Zimmer is gone and the movies are supposed to be FUN, the soundtrack will be as generic as possible

Avengers 1 and Avengers AoU are easy to remember.

>HAHAHAHA LOOK MUSIC IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN A COMIC BOOK MOVIE, JUST LIKE IN THE COMICS
>HAHAHAHA MARVEL FUCKED UP AGAIN AMIRITE GUYS

Best scores?

1. Star Wars
2. The Lord of the Rings
3. Jaws

>fell for that
are you stupid? he didn't fall for anything. he does what is asked, it's his job.

I know but he's the kind of composer who has the clout to walk away from a project if he thinks its bullshit. Gotta put food on the table, I guess, but still.

Its the 'Marvel' effect.

Make products, not movies.

this one is very memorable
youtube.com/watch?v=VQ4WLvj5ODE

Soundtrack to the comic
>youtube.com/watch?v=ntMzqB9vowk

1: Harry Potter
2: Star Wars
3: Jaws

imitating temp music isn't decided before he is hired.

This is a very interesting post.

What are you top 10 films of all time?

That theme with all the comic panels that turn into the marvel logo is GOAT.

Also avengers theme is catchy

DANANANANANANANANANANA BATMAN

The Good the Bad the Ugly
Jurassic Park
Interstellar

Too bad AoU fucked up the Avengers theme and backtracked a mile thanks to Elfman.

Star Wars and Superman scores are not remembered just because the scores are memorable. It's because of the movies. John Williams made a shit ton of scores that sound similar to those for movies less memorable, and nobody remembers the scores.

For instance, nobody remembers the new tracks for TFA.

HOOKED ON A FEELING
DAABAADADAHHHH
I'M HIGH ON BELIEVING

wasn't so hard.

>Marvel Cinematic Universe
>has 13 movies to create a single memorable score
>can't do it

>DC Cinematic Universe
>only three movies deep
>Superman has a GOAT theme.

Top fucking kek MCUtards.
This is one area where you literally cannot argue.

kys

Not original Soundtrack.

>DUDE MOVIES ARE A VISUAL AND AURAL ART FORM BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT OUR MUSIC IS SHIT BECAUSE OUR VISUALS ARE SO INCREDIBLE I MEAN HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THE CIVIL WAR AIRPORT FIGHT SCENE??!?!?

>Also if any of you start a fucking Marvel vs. DC thing in the comments, I'll just ban you. In our research, we found DC to be just as musically awkward as Marvel, just in a different way. This is an industry-wide problem.

Bump you coward. It shouldn't take you this long to post your list considering the type of post you've made.

depends how you define "original"

guardians made that song famous

t. gen z faggot

>no one remembers the scores for TFA
Because they were shit?
The prequels were shit but they had GOAT scores. What's your point?

Thinking about it, apart from just keep swimming I can't think of any music from finding nemo and I love that film

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MARVELKEKS SO DESPERATE TO ABANDON THEIR SHITTY SCORES THAT THEY'RE LITERALLY CALLING POP SONGS ORIGINAL MARVEL MUSIC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Guardians made blue swede famous?

Fuck you. I just googled it and you are actually right.
I thought everyone knew that song.

Still not the point of the video though.

na na an na na na na na na na na na BATMAN

I'm not talking about quality. Most people don't remember the tracks of the prequels either.

But people do remember the intro theme of Star Wars, and the intro theme of Superman (that I always found very similar to Star Wars)... because they are placed on remarkable moments in classic movies. Same can be said about the Imperial March.

>Batman theme from Dark Knight
>Classic Superman theme
>New Man of Steel theme
>Wonder Woman theme
>Lex Luthor theme
>Batman theme
>BvS Wayne death scene theme

>Star Wars and Superman scores are not remembered just because the scores are memorable

I've read this sentence 5 times and it makes less sense each time

this

>deleting all types of marvel vs. DC comments

It's like you don't want people to comment or have an argument that will result in no harm.

And I'm not saying the score itself doesn't have a part in being memorable... but it's not that alone. In most cases anyway. There are cases in which the score is more memorable than the film.

youtube.com/watch?v=LaxqxfpSzMQ

If you think any MCU theme can touch this then you are legitimately a retard.
>when dem drums come in

>guardians made that song famous
So you missed entire "dancing baby" meme in the late 90s?

Even Sup Forums had a sticky with Hasselhoff video, somewhere around mid-2007

Really? Not at least fucking Reservoir Dogs?

Am I on Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

at 4:30 its so obvious the music was meant to be playing in the museum and was literally background music. Also the scene was exposition, but it was well done to quickly tell people about the events of the first movie without dwelling on it. Thats all I really have to say.

WELL I DON'T KNOW WHY I CAME HERE TONIGHT

Sup Forums is live-action Sup Forums

Wow he is honestly retarded, or a failed animator.

he only said the obvious, everyone knows that
the last memmorable movie theme I remember is pacific rim

I remember a lot of them

>I like little girls

reported

how fucking boring.

E.T
Jurassic Park
Lord of the Rings
Star wars
Indiana jones trilogy

>everyone knows Marvel is famous for making safe choices like AC/DC
>thinks this is okay, and that it disproved OP video

>neo/tv/ likes that hack zimmer
is this why Sup Forums dropped us??

youtube.com/watch?v=oR1-UFrcZ0k

post me a movie scene in the last 15 years with a soundtrack like this (except lord of the rings and the prequels)

>Being THIS obsessive on an anonymous image board

I think its time to stop posting.

>everyone knows that iron man is AC/DC

You know why right?

The first movie used BLACK SABBATH Music in the first trailer. And tony was shown reahinr suicidal tendencies, marvel thought it was too scary so from the second movie onwards it's just ACDC

This is absolutely retarded. All of the theme songs he asks them about are from really old franchises (Star Wars, Bond) or slightly older franchises (Harry Potter) that have had many films over a long time and have the same signature theme in each movie, something which is so recognisable it has implanted itself in the public conscience. Marvel movies do not have the same 'Marvel Theme' in each film, only the Iron Man films and the Avengers have the same theme. IIRC the three Captain Americas don't even share a theme. Marvel movies aren't a series like Bond or Star Wars, theyre a lose cinematic universe with various different stories being told at the same time, so obviously there's no unifying theme.

Spiderman themes are ok, but they are not that good, not even close to harry potter, batman or even stuff like the MoS/BvS score

youtube.com/watch?v=LntT6TCur08

youtube.com/watch?v=G4HOP857dNY

So..

The music doesnt matter on a visual medium?
Ok...

But what about the VISUALS of the movie?

jesus, try forming your own opinion. This is the same shit everyone on the planet has seen and says is the best. If I wanted to see your opinion I would type "best movie scores" in google.

>so obviously there's no unifying theme.

But there is: musical blandness. Don't you see you're contradicting yourself? You're describing this cinematic universe that would allow the studio and filmmakers to have distinguished scores for every music but instead they go with the approach where everything sounds vaguely similar and boring?

what about the pirates of the caribbean theme? sure, that's been going since 2003 but that's not that much longer than Marvel movies, which there have been a lot more of

I really like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU

HOLY FUCK

That was brutal, will Marveldrones ever recover?

Thats what I thought, Sup Forums. Don't pretend you're a one of the patrician posters when you're just a skinny manlet with no actual taste.

oh i can totally remember pirates of the carribean theme despite only watch part of the first one and 2,3
it was a great theme. was on strange tides any good? apparently they gonna make another one for next year