An actual screenshot from the late show

>an actual screenshot from the late show

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerandplay.com/2015/11/02/seth-rogen-wife-lauren-miller-rogen-mike-cernovich-cuckold-fetish/
grabien.com/file.php?id=137765
youtube.com/watch?v=GQYHHklRBtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the right kind of cherrypicking

Right-wing losers clearly don't understand sarcasm.

Link related: dangerandplay.com/2015/11/02/seth-rogen-wife-lauren-miller-rogen-mike-cernovich-cuckold-fetish/

Some retard alt-righter "alpha male" thinks he actually cucked Seth Rogan and actually believes Seth Rogan's wife wants to fuck him.

>picture of blatantly sarcastic stephen colbert
>OMG HE REALLY IS!!!

>Right-wing losers clearly don't understand sarcasm.

left wing losers clearly don't understand hiding in plain sight.

The thing is, this is an actual screenshot of something he said LMFAO liberals will go out of their way to deny reality. There are 2 genders, but you people think there are like 75 hahahah fucking fags. Why don't you go attend a useless protest while other people go to work and do their jobs?

>this is an actual screenshot of something he said
Yes, it's called sarcasm.

Hello, Mike Cernovich. How is that booksale of yours going?

No, it wasn't lol. You don't even know the rest of the context. Whatever just keep shilling for your Jewish overlords I'm sure they're paying plenty shekels this time of year

>No, it wasn't lol. You don't even know the rest of the context.
Dude, I saw the fucking episode.

K then. What was he talking about before this and what followed it? Fucking Cuck. While you're here, give me your thoughts on this pic and how accurate it is

>What was he talking about before this and what followed it?
grabien.com/file.php?id=137765

>While you're here, give me your thoughts on this pic and how accurate it is
I think liberals are retarded, and all religion should obviously be actively discouraged and religious views should be attacked and exposed.

yo idk what you're going on about. I didn't bring up anything other than the picture. Looks like someone is a fucking faggot sheep doing whatever the media wants them to...

Oh, so you're a neck beard? Gotcha

op did someone make you mad today? let's talk about that. did someone hurt your feelings? you seem to be lashing out in a negative way. Sup Forums is not a place to vent your emotional outbursts. If you're upset just talk about it instead of flaming like a fucking homo.

Are you somehow implying that criticising muslims for wanting to throw gays off buildings and kill apostates is wrong?

Yeah because gays are a fucking disgrace. And liberals aren't allowed to criticize the Muslim religion, so you better watch your mouth or Colbert the Cuck might put you on blast this week.

Yeah, someone assumed my gender and said something about about Islam (a religion of peace btw) and I still cry because Hillary lost the election

>Yeah because gays are a fucking disgrace.
If you want to throw gays off buildings, I suggest go to Iraq and join the islamic state then.

>MUH TWO SCOPES

youtube.com/watch?v=GQYHHklRBtY

Hey! You better watch your mouth pal!! ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE!!

OP is referring to him literally putting up a wojak meme

Did your girlfriend dump you for a liberal or something?

Except he didn't, though. The Wojak meme is fake, what he said is a real transcript. See

No we are both conservative, probably why I have a girlfriend in the first place. Girls already have a pussy, they don't need another one that whines about shit that doesn't matter, like black lives

>youtube.com/watch?v=GQYHHklRBtY

mfw

>FUCK YOU I TOTALLY HAVE A 10/10 QT ASIAN GIRLFRIEND FUCK YOU

Yeah, you're clearly Mike Cernovich alright.

why does everyone care so much about what colbert says? he's not trying to hide his own bias, and it's obviously just comedy/satire, and not supposed to be the actual news. i'm a liberal and watch his show occasionally, but it's not like i form my opinions based off of everything he says

I don't even know who that fucking Jew is, probably one of your overlords who pays you 10 cents per shill post. Whatever, collect your shekels off of me. Hopefully it'll hold you off till your next welfare check so your crack addicted baby can get an ample supply of Great Value baby food

>everyone not on my side is paid! i'm the last true fighter for freedom and independence!

>i don't understand sarcasm
Yep, you made this example clear throughout this thread, OP. Here's a hint: I didn't believe you actually were him, I was only making a joke on your behalf.

damn
looks like you're lost to the politically fuelled romanticism of left and right wing

pathetic that that's literally the only thing you can talk about

Users were paid a collective [$0.30] for these posts! Thank you for Correcting The Record!

>lol hurr durr I'm a republican, I'm a liberal..

fuck politics.
you'se are like a geriatric granny home talking this shit all the time, feeding into the new market for faggots that actually watch the news unironically and "care" about gub'ment.

>only because you secretly wish you were on the payroll

>pic related its op trying too hard to b8

User was paid [$0.10] for this post! Thank you for Correcting The Record!

A late night comedian made a joke... HE MUST BE PART OF THE ILLUMINATI!

how much does the Trump Foundation pay you to go around the internet defending Li'l Donny?

I haven't said one thing about trump this entire thread. Enjoy the 10 cents you made from this though

>tfw you run out of mountain dew fueled rage against the liberals so you just use the same reply again and again

>i didn't say trump!
stellar defense, buddy

I think it's some kind of bot giving them a receipt for their services.

>thinking it's actually a bot

I think it's some faggot being a faggot

Users were paid a collective [$0.20] for these posts! Thank you for Correcting The Record!

>this

why do people talk about his bits like it's actual news?

breeth of the wild, you can go play it now

thank me later

oh you must be on the Fox News payroll then

Yeah and I get more per post than you cucks because republicans actually work kek

User was deducted [$0.10] for this post! Do Not Tarnish The Record!

Seth Rogan has a wife?

Wait, are you saying that insane, rambling blog was right? You honestly thought that text of her was literal? He's a cranky stranger that started an argument on twitter with comedians. He thinks he is the first person tweet pointless shit at. A celebrity and equates it to a "fight" with some sort of sexual strategy involved? Do you see the mental gymnastics at work here?

Lol, fox "news".

Pretty hard to keep the narrative going when this is your only comeback, Cletus.

Sage

op is gay