What is your opinion on us?

What is your opinion on us?

>SPERM
SPERM

Loud, which makes you look unconsiderate

could calm down a bit, but nice hospitality and barbecue

just like how china gives a bad name for asians, america gives a bad name for white ""people""

Based country
Fuck the haters

yeah yeah
I have the power of god

>biggest country with it's ethnicity
>dumb rural people
>governed by oligarchy
>rude tourists
Holy shit you're right

Honestly since the late 80's you've been responsible for the downfall of Western civilization which has led us to our degenerate society today.

Not well spoken enough to be as loud as you are. Not decent enough to be as self-important as you are. Basically too individualistic and short sighted for your own or anyone's good. The only reason your country is still somewhat running is because your area is big enough to exploit at such a scale and because the Jews were nice enough to spread your lifestyle around the world for their own gain. If you guys had to deal with our population density (read: a quarter of your current area) your level of environmental and social neglect would absolutely FUCK you in the ass.

>Literally saved you from Russia

>China has an even bigger problem
>Biggest polluter

You can't make this shit up.

First of all you GAVE my region to the Russians even though you arrived first.

Secondly we reunited Germany ourselves just fine, and without spilling any blood. Not an American achievement in the slightest.

>Dissolved USSR
>>responsible for the downfall of Western civilization which has led us to our degenerate society today.

>there's someone worse than us so what we're doing is perfectly fine

Have you forgotten?

>because the Jews were nice enough to spread your lifestyle around the world for their own gain
Go back.

good goyim, never forget the 6 bazillion

Could be better.
More eorker rights.
More customer security.
Less Patriot act.
Lol for having Silvio 2.0 for president.

I only dislike people individually. America as a whole is okay I guess.

Bunch of self-centered faggots desu.

>has guns and bullets for said guns
>comes up with cool things every once in a while
>did 9/11/1973