How did he do it?

How did he do it?

I get the text positioned over his crotch is intended to suggest a dick, right? But why is orange and brown? Is that what circumcision does to American penii?

Remember men, if you're raped, you are scum and should beg your girlfriend not to dump you over it.

>40 days without sex
>unthinkable

>Whatsoever.
This includes masturbation, so I guess 90% of Sup Forums couldn't do it.

what a weenie, I'm around day 9300 and still going strong

Dude it's a fantasy film. It couldn't POSSIBLY happen in real life

What the heck happened to this guy?

Rumor has it he fingered his 9 year old niece.

I can't go 3 days without it.
I had to leave the country for 2 weeks and those 3rd world whores were looking more tempting on the daily.

Seriously, with all the lewd pictures being pisted I have to steer clear of this site if I ever have company.

He couldn't jakof either guys

was going on months since I got some. hit a regrettable last night to end the spell. think I got my mojo back now boys.

and who would check?

haha this movie was so unrealistic I mean come on, who the heck would avoid sex for 40 days? LMAO!

They followed him around and would hear if he does it. If he suddenly shouts WHOA I AM JACKING OFF AND SOON I WILL CUM and they know he is doing the dong.

Honestly, this post pisses me off. This smug fuck comessage on this fucking board, full of premavirgins and losers and talks about a dry spell as if it's a concept we all can realate to. He didn't post it to contribute to the thread, he just likes to know he is one of the select few here that actually can get laid. Smug fuck

I'm sorry, guy. if it makes you feel any better I'm depressed most of the time. I only gained these powers in the last two years or so by losing a good amount of weight and making friends and developing a social life when I finally started working a full time job. I'm still an anti social creep on the inside, and if I can do it, anyone can do it. trust me. but sex hasn't improved my life all that much.

lol word maek big penus

haha these threads are so funny i mean come on how can repeating the same unfunny joke for 14 years not get old lol!

Fuck you Chad!

>lol i was just like you!

no you weren't. You were simply playing at the idea of being broken because it made you seem more interesting to yourself.

You've never had a legitimate struggle or hardship.

>40 days without sex

Amateur.

>he just likes to know he is one of the select few here that actually can get laid

I thought this was all a joke though... pretending were all losers but actually getting laid every weekend.. wow this is fucked up now

>wah wah wah look at me guys 25 and still virginito
>wah wah wah the struggle
>wah wah wah muh evil wymyn,muh 80-20

I was though, buddy and there is no need to be hostile. I earned my basement dweller stripes ok? I spent my entire high school career indoors playing Diablo 2 ok? I'm not claiming to have gone through any major struggles but I was lonely, fat, anti social and depressed for a good part of my life and turned things around for myself.

cuck

assblasted virgin

If you stroke your dick while avoiding ejaculation, does that still count as jacking off?

Why the fuck would you do that in a situation like that ?

It would make you even hornier