youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=HeolnZGKtBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>le tinfoil hat flat earther man

steph curry

The Roundies BOW to the Brodies.

>mfw a dumb roundie tried to talk about airplanes and windows around me

TOP KEK

Meanwhile I know the secrets to Fort Knox and have all the gold in the world.

>kyrie is a flathead
>he plays for the cavaliers
>cavaliers used to battle roundheads
how deep does the kyrie pill go????

Reminder of our guy B.o.B

A friendly reminder the raptors are a first round exist in the playoffs this year once again.

youtube.com/watch?v=hCA8HofWsxc

*exit

>went to the ECF last year
>once again

The only reason they got that far is because the eastern conference is absolute garbage.

They took two off the champs. Stay mad.

>dook education

did kyrie actually say it to a camera? or is everyone freaking out over a quote.

he said it on recording while he was on a plane or something

he said it on a podcast and reiterated it when questioned about it, then tried to damage control it later on by saying people should do research themselves instead of believing anything.

The Brodie and The Drew are light years beyond our understanding, even the Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs kneel before their might

>Thad Foucher of the Wasserman Media Group, the same agency that represents Russell Westbrook, is Davis' agent. A source close to Davis' agent floated the possibility that the end game could find the two uniting in Los Angeles with the talent-starved Lakers.

HOLYSHIT DUDE ITS HABBENING!!! fuck we'd have to give up some talent and in a video i saw, teams are interested in lakers core, but fuck man AD AND WESTBROOK LOL

this is getting spooky

streamable.com/eoknj
streamable.com/76q4y

he originally said it on a podcast, those are 2 links of him not backing down tho

>doesnt believe dinosaurs existed

okay now hes just fucking with us

>tfw to intelligent for round earth theories

Insider here. This is viral marketing for the Uncle Drew movie, I can't go into details without revealing my identity but when the plot comes out you'll see how this fits in.

That's if it's not canceled, first. Fake outrage killed Pewdiepie's show and it's coming for Kyrie's movie next.

This is just the beginning. Remember this post when it looks like Kyrie is going crazy. He's not.

kyrie was out there practicing his dribbles and jump shots while you NERDS were too busy going to school and reading propaganda books

>doesnt believe dinosaurs existed
RAPTORS CONFIRMED FOR 1ST ROUND EXITS AHAHAH THANK YOU KYRIE

OH MY FUCKING GOD

KYRIE JUST ETHERED CANADA

Iblocka is gonna put the fear of the dino into kyries heart just you wait

Wilson Chandler @wilsonchandler 8h8 hours ago
I agree with him

truly epic

>Caring about the philosophical opinions of a person who's existence you're only aware of because of their ability to dribble a ball and put it into a hoop

Sometimes I feel like I'm too intelligent to comprehend the rationale of unintelligent people.

THIS HAZING THEY DID TO THE ROOKIES IS BEYOND ACCEPTABLE

THE NBA NEEDS TO INVESTIGATE AND STOP THESE DISGUSTING PRACTICES

youtube.com/watch?v=5cqfgfikedI

>philosophical

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

youtube.com/watch?v=WHUbmNFXL6k

what you listening to senpai?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=CaTcPBuqspE

wew kobe

new scenes WHEN

Kyrie woke af

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg

She's just saying that to get Kyrie's attention.
She's a slut, remember?

all woman are sluts

The earth was is 2017 years old and we just happened to discover it was "round" a couple years ago? Ya I don't believe it either desu......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is too fucking dank

how many layers of lore

Fucking kek, go to bed you lovable goof

dank

>you will never discuss the Jews and their masterplan with kyrie after a game

youtube.com/watch?v=HeolnZGKtBs

this meme is dead now you can stop pushing it thanks. The Washington Wizards are the #3 seed in the Eastern Conference. Stop disrespecting John wall's greatness.

GET A LOAD OF THIS HOTHEAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Being the #3 seed in the East is the equivalent of being a 5-8 seed in the West.

Think about that.

t. Johnathan

wew

>Tfw kyrie is a retarded trump supporter

literally the rights jayden smith

MILES OF D

uh oh! john wall better watch out...

Reminder that everyone saying the earth is spherical is wrong. The earth is an oblate spheroid, and Kyrie was right to say that you should do your own research and not just assume the Earth is a sphere because it "feels" like it is one.

the world should be a toothbrush in your case.

n o t a g a i n

im fucking hollering

Has BTC evolved?

>he thinks the earth is round

It's grown beyond our control.

There are cosmic forces at work. I feel a great power changing the broship landscape and it radiates from the BTC circle.

This is very troubling....

btc is dead, it died when KD left. it died when pumlee left and lizard got exposed as a fraud star. Its literally being carried by lebron.

Oh my god

>she's just a slut
He got bodied, time to cope.

how can one man be so fucking based ?

He has a flat and sturdy foundation he's built upon.

A well rounded individual.

A truther in a era of lies.

Lads, I like watching NBA games but there are too many to keep up with. How do I choose a team to follow?

Westbrook looking over his teammates like a good papa.

Reminder kyrie is Australian not American.

just watch the raptors and the national tv games

>muh all start weekend

all star is shit and a waste of time

why dont they do this useless shit in the summer

ill choose for you

The Los Angeles Lakers, we're about to get Anthony Davis and Russel Westbrook. Dont be a dum dum like the other euros that frequent this board.

Find a team with a player or style of play you find entertaining or enjoy.

I like watching OKC because Westbrook. But other players can be frustrating. But overall this season Westbrook has just been doing things never seen before and delivers for his team most the time and wins impossible games.

Watching the Raptors with Ibaka should be interesting. Then the more recent Nuggets offense has been amazing.

Otherwise I just watch national TV games.

Just watch some prime time games. Usually second to last games being played in a day.

not him but i agree bulgaria you should definitely become a lakers fan. Ivica Zubac is from Croatia, and there is a turkish laker fan that posts here.

Ignore these retards.

Watching Lakers games induces vomiting and uncontrollable sickness they're so fucking bad.

So she's literally /ourgirl/ right?

Who is this? Can I get a quick rundown on him?

I wanna fuk

repeating digits and shes mine and you cant post her anymore.

“He did a move that kind of rocked LA a little bit,’’ Lillard recalled. “And CJ rose up and took the jumper.’’

As the ball was in the air, Aldridge yelled “That’s off!”

It wasn’t. The ball swished.

“And when CJ made it, he was like ‘Shut up!.’’’ Lillard said, wide-eyed at the recollection. “That was his response: ‘Shut up.’’’

Aldridge, a prideful and sensitive veteran, was not pleased.

>lamarsha

i wonder if he leaves SA if they don't win it this year (they'e not)

spurs are winning it all this year

no they are not

yes they are

Why do people in /nba/ samefag reply to their own posts so much? I see people do it so blatantly, at least in other generals people try to hide their samefagging.

>90 posts
>32 posters

gross

She's perfect

>She's perfect
if only she had a little more meat on her tbqh

no, they're not.

yes, they are

How can an entire conference be so shit?

Its like the WCF is the real finals. East is completely irrelevant