Petition to formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization. Let's do it, Sup Forums!

Petition to formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization. Let's do it, Sup Forums!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

I support anyone who protests against Nazis, the KKK, and white supremacists. Sorry if they make you feel uncomfortable with your stupid, hateful views.

They "protest" by throwing explosives into crowds, destroying property, assaulting police and civilian bystanders, members of the press, and anyone who "looks like a nazi". Fuck those crybaby pricks, faggot.

It won't happen. ADL endorses them, and kikes run the world. Just give it up.

bumperooney

Checking my own dubs

Ok this is somehing You dont see everyday on Sup Forums

40,000 people showed up to protest the Nazi "free speech" rally and only 30 incidents occurred. That's an amazingly low percentage. Also nobody was murdered with a car. Your bullshit talking points don't hold up.

You are part of the problem.
You think it's okay to attack people if they disagree with you.
You agree with a terrorist group.

Hate is hate Sup Forumsro. If you get more mad at people for their beliefs than you do over someone cutting you off in traffic, you need help. One of those things has no effect on you.

So now protesting is a form of attacking. You Nazis sure have thin skin.

76000 people showed up to promote white nationalism last month and no violence or crime happened. I guess the right is just more civilized?

Yeah if the disagreement is on "should I murder 3/4 of every human alive today because I don't like their color or religion" you best fucking believe we're going to attack you. Attacking someone because they disagree with your game of thrones theory is wrong. Attacking people because they literally want a genocide of our species is self preservation.

> forgetting Bike locks so conveniently.

And.... You need committed to a mental hospital. You're so far out of touch with reality. This post isn't even good b8.

Opposition to the leading American domestic terrorist group is terrorism?

Members of the extreme right have killed more Americans than all other terrorist organizations combined in 2017. Your group is leaving ISIS in the dust for terrorist acts on American soil.

I know this is the alt-right choreographed talking point this week, but I really don't think anyone is going to buy it. But then again, yours is the country that elected Chimp Jr. twice, and the Pumkinfuhrer once, so perhaps I am giving Americans too much credit.

Because I think genocide is wrong? Sure kid.

>white guys marching with swastikas
>white guys doing the straight arm salute
Yeah haha we really are jumping the gun here guys wew they might not be Nazis right? Haha man wouldn't want to judge anybody because the 1st amendment means nobody can judge you after you freely speak your mind wew slippery slope man wow let's not be hasty here

what kind of of grade propaganda is this hi mods

Are you literally retarded or just so ignorant that you can't tell your keyboard from a speak-and-spell?

Yeah and that was uncalled for. It was still less extreme than running over and murdering a woman with a car.

>being this brainwashed
You're a fucking nazi! I hope antifa kills u!!!

There has never been a Nazi rally with 76000 people after 1945.

I used to be on your side, until you faggots destroyed my business. Why did you idiot feel the need to throw bricks through the windows and loot my shit?

I can tell you're serious because you used so many exclamation points.

Which business was yours?

You faggot nigger lover

Lying faggot

You know what the very next time i meet a racist or nazi kkk white supremacist ect. I'm going to cut their fucking throat so fast it'll look like someone cut their head off just for you.

He wasnt there. Your mad at one person. The entire group didnt collectively throw a brick together, fucking moron

i don't support anyone who assaults civilians, that's why i don't support the kkk, nazis or antifa

Fuck nazis.

Im not the guy youre talking to but thats not the point you cunt

fine, one less nazi and another antifa punk in prison
sounds like a win win to me

You're doing that thing where you post something ridiculous as the opposing side so that you can look like a hero when you reply making fun of it.

Fuck off faggot Nazi

The type of person who says this shit almost always seems to be thin blue line types who argue that "the thug deserved it"

Good for you. Opposing Nazis doesn't mean you have to support antifa. It's not binary.

oh boy another anime girl (male) thread

There are videos out there of antifa beating people up left and right, user. You and your trained monkey making the pics should kys.

so hot

What?
Nah man im not even apart of a group i just dont like any who thinks that they were born speacial unique white little snow flakes. Thats a class system man and im not fucking english

whatever you say zealot, on one side im a nazi on the other im a zionist so either way im getting fucked whether I'm coming or going
best case scenario you idiots kill each other off

Signed. Rot in hell antifa terrorists

Oh look, antifag trying to exploit american patriotism even though hes an american hating communist!

This is retarded, you are retarded, stop feeding the far left/right globalist agenda.

>let's ban antifas
not realizing antifa is a term used to describe a wide array of unorganized people. OP is an actual nigger
>police state FTW

preach it Sup Forumsrother

Nice memeing but do you have anything to actually contribute with you massive nigger

Antifa is a necessary polarity shift that must take place in order for the real revolution to start.... in my opinion, the far side of both sides are fucking asinine, but without these oppositions historically it shows we would be leaving our society to be ruled by a hierarchy of one extreme or the other, neither of which we really want in order to preserve our nation.
also, in all seriousness, stop with the white supremacist bullshit, it's not funny and if you're serious you're just being fucking stupid.

this useless faggot again?
When will you get a fucking job you useless mong?

get a fucking job you living breathing example of the word "disappointment"

I work a normal, fairly decent paying, full-time job

It's sunday, faggot.

your mother will never love you
you are right when you think she never did

>killed more Americans
1. Wrong, there were "more attacks" in previous years but they STILL killed less than Muslims
>how could that be?!
>lets look at an example of a "right wing terrorist attack"
>pic fucking related
>DAMN THOSE EVIL NAZIS!

2. Whites are 70% of the population, Muslims are 2% the fact that they've killed more is STAGGERING

the better photoshops that receive positive attention are going to be submitted for reposting later on larger platforms. you're just the focus group used for testing them out.

hes the only one bumping the thread it would be dead without him

Just cuz you deliver pizzas after you get out of High School doesn't excuse the fact that you are retarded

aaawwwwww, is the little extremist sad someone is making good use of this thread?
fuck off you whiney nazi/antifa, can't even tell you idiots apart anymore

>pretending that he is enjoying himself and his depressing life as per normal

awww, is the angry little boy mad?

projection start

it would at least be on an IV if he fucked off.

Look out everyone, the right is going to sign a petition. That will stop the riots for sure. Fucking retards

I doubt that i love him.and i dont even know the guy you on the other hand have seemed to devolved to the point that you think youre more evolved when the rest of us know that you are a massive cunt

And what are you doing with your weekend?

At least we're on the same page. I-I can k-keep you company, anonymous.

>let's make AntiFa, modern-day Nazi fighters, a terrorist organization
>actual fucking Nazis running around killing people
>eh whatever

Did WWII not happen? People who stand against nazis are heroes, AntiFa are true Americans and they haven't even killed anyone. Nazis and white-supremacists deserved to be curb-stomped into oblivion.

>extremist
no not really I hate people who derail a thread for shota bread get shot in the head and left for dead you useless dread wearing fuck.

White supremacists dont to deal with any other race. aslong they dont clash its fine nothing will happen. but muslims on the other hand....