Niglet story

this is a story that happened to me today :

>go to the dentist for cleaning and control
>see new assistent, who is mulatto
>hope to not get her
>don't get her and get teeth cleaned by white assistent
>wait in the waiting room for doctor
>white hambeast with one blond kid and one completly black niglet comes
>the "mother" talks american-english with her "kids", but kid seem to speak german too
>niglet goes wild and throws lego at people in the wating room
>screams and shouts
>the mother as the coalburning unorganised hambeast she is, doesn't do a damn thing
>nigglet settles and sits on the lap of hambeast
>they talk over some shit and she tells to the white about the "still-existing racism" in the german society
>after a while, niglet stands up and goes to the water-dispenser, where I am sitting
>takes a lot of cups and fills them with water
>Foreshadowing the things to come, I put my Mcbook in my bag
>niglet starts throwing water at people, including me
>about to lose myself and hit the damn niglet
>instead go to toilet
>see kid toothbrush for free in an openable plastic box
>clean my private parts with two of them
>go back to waiting room with toothbrushes
>somehow manage to start smalltalk in english with the hambeast, as the charming bastard I am
>hand over 2 toothbrushes
>tell them to keep the teeth always clean
>hambesthanks me

>if she only could know.....

>go for chekup to dentist

...end

K, Keep me posted

What else is there to tell ?

If real, you are disgusting. Have some pride and be better than that.

spotted the nigger

Congrats, you are less well behaved than a poorly raised child

What's wrong with you ? At least I am trying to do something about it not only to rant about it on Sup Forums. What's your excuse ? Are you a woman or a nigger yourself ?

youre the nigger muhammad

No, I am as white as it gets. If I am a nigger I hadn't done this to my homee

If this is real congratulations you infected a childs mouth with your genitals. Its the hambeasts fault not her kids. Im on the fence about this story.

I would have gotten my ass whooped right there if it were me acting up but, alas, it isnt the nineties anymore.

Dont let the shills fool you German bro, you did good. You should have killed them desu but we can live with the "hur hur I rubbed this on my privates"

I'm not even trying, yet I still am accomplishing as much as you do:

What's the point of reference ?
At least I can say -infested 1 niglet with my bacteria

Why didnt you address them directly rather than under handed women tactics, that is where you failed.

Why would it matter ? She simply wouldn't give a fuck. She could see that everybody in the waiting room was pissed at the niglet

At least he did something. You know how those cunts can be. That and it's fucking Germistan. I'd rather let the kids taste my taint cheese than try to talk some sense into the coal burner mother.

What you meant to say is you are a beta male afraid of confrontation rather than an actual human.

I guess I just don't see that as an accomplishment.

Coal burners aren't human, you dense cunt. It would just emit loud shrieks and call you racist for not letting it's monkey whatever the fuck it wanted.

so you gave one of the toothbrushes to that white kid?
why?

Heck, are you that retarded to belive I would print that out and hang it to my other diplomas ? It's just a little story I shared with you you ungratefulf cunt

Cause he played with the niglet and seemed not to be hostile towards him

I salute you krautbro, ignore the h8rs

IQ 88 confirmed
fuck off white trash

The problem with the nigglet is no parental guidance you put it in place by screaming at that nigger till he cries.

Kinda passive aggressive. Doesn't seem like you really accomplished much.

>random guy who doesn't work there hands you toothbrushes
>take them

stupid bitch

I like this picture of the Grinch :)
XD it's so funny

I tried to pander her greed, by telling this are the last 2 toothbrushes

Next time call the cops and tell them the mother offered you the children for oral sex in exchange for cash. The cops will convince the kids it's happened to them many times and they need to tell on their mother.

Do not eat the bait

Collateral damage
> sacrifices were made
Lol

That was an intelligent move. Make her think these tooth brushes are "special"
> mfw they were special without being the last ones :)

The German anti discrimination police are on there way to DNA test you. They have had claims of a couple of toothbrushes that smell like sweaty balls and given kids gonorrhoea