Taking my girl out to get drunk and have her felt up by some randoms, think they will want to grope her?

Taking my girl out to get drunk and have her felt up by some randoms, think they will want to grope her?

I want to shove her face in the sink until all that shit smeared on it comes off

You don't like make up?

they should bring her to the bathroom and fuck the shit out of her.

Will be doing that!

I like SOME make-up. Use it to highlight womanly features. If you smear it on like warpaint, it looks like you're hiding something- and there's only one reason a woman would be hiding her entire god damn face with make-up.

OP, poke her belly button.

after me and my friends are done with her. she will come back to you. walking shaky, our cum dripping out of both holes down her legs. her face red and sweaty. her breath smells like cock and cum as she kiss you.

She looks pretty good without make up also, not hiding anything

she would look better with my cum on her face

Can't wait. How many friends are going to be using her?

I agree, we should arrange that

we are just 4 but mabe we find someone else in the bar to help us out.

The bitch is disgusting without makeup

Hope you will make sure all her holes are filled at once?

maybe the bar owner could hire her as main event. first beer is free when you cum on her face. then fire at will.

no fear no hole will be empty for long.

Small tits, short body, malnourished. She will age like shit. Her face is already saggy like my grandmother's tits. Even with heels on , her dress is too long, your girl has no curve bruh.

I like that idea, it's a nice little target for cumshots isn't it?

She's obviously not your gf or you would have nudes of her...

Let's be honest, makeup doesn't help this river troll

a little to much make up for my but a sloppy cockwash can fix that.

stfu lardass

Tell her to buy new heels from your money, they look like shit. Who wouldnt want to feel her up?

Does she take it up the ass?

She sure does

Believe me, this never ends well. Last time I did it, my gf (well, ex after it happens) ended up half passed out and spit-roasted by seven dudes. Lost of drama afterwards.

man are you seriously this cucked that you post picture of a random girl and imagine her being your girlfriend so you can imagine her getting fucked by other man?

This

Mutton dressed as spam

Who said I didn't?

welcome to Sup Forums, newfag

I used to come here before this cuck trend got so popular.
Honestly if you have a gf that's ok with it that's cool, but it's really retarded to fantasize about having a gf so you can fantasize about her getting a train ran on

She looks just like my ex
except with much more makup on.

Moar

actually one of the few occasions when make up does help . wouldn't wifey her though. only if I didn't improve myself enough to do better

might want to go with something sluttier and try a club not a bar. It's a lot better and you can more or less show her off and flash her goods for everyone to see, invite light groping etc.
just make sure she's covered up the important bits till you get inside, depending on where you're from some clubs are a lot less lax about that kinda thing

>having a gf
fuckin normie

Yeah club is the next stop

Good lord, what drug is she addicted to? All of them?

would you ever consider taking her out like that

Moar!

We've gone to the park with her like that, just a long coat that we leave in the car when we get there

damn I'd destroy her!

Glad you like, would love to see you use her

aye that's a good one. how easy it is to get her to act slutty? mine took some persuasion but once they get in to it they always enjoy it . she had quite a thick behind which always drew attention. took her grocery shopping and made her wear just a jacket that barely went below the waist. heels make up full whack. get her to bend over . Eventually a few guys will take a crack especially if you leave her alone and go to another aisle. love watching them have a grope. course it is easier to strip her down in a club

She gets right in to it as soon as a drink is in her hand. Like not even that she's drunk, just having alcohol near her sets her off lol.
Done some stuff similar to yourself. We like to jump in the bus or subway at rush hour when it's packed with people, have her rubbing against guys as well

ITT: I'm a fucking cuck, ama.

checked,
also, where can we go to grope her ass, where are you guys living ?

Uk

I hope they murder you both, tbh

come to Amsterdam. it's much much easier to do here sex parks and everything and nudity in some clubs you can get away with.Also the guys here will go straight for a British girl. mine was a half dutch half Moroccan one and short asf with a fat ass . loads of attention.

Where in UK - anywhere near London?

Now that sounds good. Will be doing that thank you.

Very close yes! Do you have Kik and we could set up for you to use her perhaps?

does it matter what the guy looks like

Not at all

hmm how would you want the scenario to play out

This. And yes he is

However you like, we are in to mostly everything!
What would you prefer?

let's see her goods

no, she really doesn't. she is hiding something lmao

What the fuck is wrong with literal cucks like you?

>pic without make up
>hiding something
?

are you fucking dense? You said she isn't hiding anything with makeup and post that horrid pic of her without it as if she has nothing to conceal. I am saying she looks awful and obviously thats why she has so much makeup you stupid cuck. You're obviously only into sharing her cause you want dick yourself you pathetic faggot

No OP salty steve